• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What game will you be playing on November 18th?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I don't know. I don't keep a timetable for games. Whatever takes my fancy on the day.

Love Live. How's that for an answer?

Yagharek

Nothing from that list, so probably some more Animal Crossing New Leaf.

The list of games out that day says to me there's not much in the AAAA blockbuster category that does it for me anymore. 5 years ago I would have been all over them.

Rootbeer

Banned
dragon age and GTAV.

I am probably gonna have to cancel my LBP4 pre-order simply because there is no way I'll make any time for it with these other two huge games coming out.

DOWN

Banned
Buying DAI and GTA V for sure. Not sure which will be played first. I've played GTAV but it's so good I might give it priority here.

Feindflug

I'll be playing Bayonetta 2, Sunset Overdrive & Halo Master Chief Collection since I'm not interested in any of the titles the OP listed.

MavFan619

Banned
Going through the backlog I accumulate that includes more Destiny, Dark Souls 2, DriveClub, DanganRonpa 2 and The Evil Within. Maybe LBP3 not sure yet.

oggob

GTA:V this is the most likely... But it will be off and on...

3 Days later though (21st, AU here), Hatsune Miku : Project Diva f 2nd... It will consume my life til Christmas!

But NA get it on November 18th also, so this now becomes a PSA to remind people it's coming out!

BrandonS

Banned
this day has 4 pretty big releases GTA5, dragon age inquisition, little big planet 3 and far cry 4.

I think I'm going to go with Dragon Age for 11/18 because it seems the most next gen looking and I'm in the mood for a long epic RPG :)

Assassin's Creed: Unity

KBDMIEC.gif

Destiny, persona 4 ultimate and Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax.
And I will be working on earning platinum for demon souls, and dark souls 1&2.

More than likely i'll just preorder every Nov XBone release on pay day.

Get it over with and survive the rest of the month on 8p noodles and tap water.

LittleBigPlanet 3 for me, that game will eat up a lot of my video game time this holiday. Far Cry and GTA are going on the backlog, unfortunately. I'll get around to those in December/January. Those will great time killers while we wait for Bloodborne.

dreamfall

Going back to Los Santos!

And definitely popping in Inquisition, I'm so excited about it!

Sackboy maybe Thanksgiving-ish,

and Far Cry 4? Well... maybe later into the New Year Holiday.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Tales of Hearts R

Westlo

Warlords of Draenor....

Though I guess I can play GTA5 when I have to wait in 3-6 hour queues to log on....

BouncyFrag

Dragon Age. I'm going to be playing this game like a fiend. The multiplayer will have variable banter dependent on the class/racial makeup of the team. I love little things like this. This is shaping up to be my dream game. I won't even get mad if Anders shows up
even though I murder-knifed his ass after he blew up the Kirkwall Chantry with magic poop.

anddo0

In November, I'll still be play (Destiny, Drive Club and NBA2K15)

I'll be playing Dragon Age for sure... GTA5 is also likely to be a re-purchase for PS4.

Top Bottom