• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What game will you be playing on November 18th?

Warlords of Draenor [probably], Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, Smash 3DS, and FFXIV:ARR.

It's basically what I'm playing now (Pandaria, P4A1, Smash demo)

DA:I is pre-ordered so I will be definitely playing that, though I imagine the run-up to that will be nothing but BoI: Rebirth goodness.

Still really interested in Far Cry 4 and LBP3.. but there are plenty of games in October that I'd like to get but am holding back on.

The following week after this one being Thanksgiving week and also Black Friday, my wallet is hoping for some worthwhile flash sales.

forrest

formerly nacire
I don't get this mentality. The PC version has already been "delayed" a year, but now another 2 months is a deal breaker? To each his own, I guess.

I personally believe that it is being delayed past the holiday season for one last money grab. Tin foil hat? Maybe. Just trusting my gut on this one though. I don't know. Maybe I'll pick it up on the cheap down the road someday, but for now, it's just left an incredibly sour taste in my mouth.

Top Bottom