• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What game will you be playing on November 18th?

Blizzard

Banned
I'm not interested in those games, so probably:

Bayonetta 2 or Smash 3DS
One of these, or Pokemon if it's out, or the Wii U Smash demo if it's out (I suspect it won't be). Or in reality since I rarely play games, probably nothing. :p Maybe League of Legends for win of the day.

this day has 4 pretty big releases GTA5, dragon age inquisition, little big planet 3 and far cry 4.

I think I'm going to go with Dragon Age for 11/18 because it seems the most next gen looking and I'm in the mood for a long epic RPG :)

None of those. At least two of those games will be $20 - $30 cheaper in 4-6 weeks, and there isn't really a reason to buy them on day one.

Dragon-Age-cover.jpg

There is no doubt.

Winter John

Gold Member
Probably COD or GTA. I've been burnt by Bioware in the past so there's no way I'd buy one of their games again without a ton of positive user reviews

Genio88

I'll play GTA 5 in january, not only cause the PC version will be better than the Xbone one, but also cause this November i'll be playing a lot of Assassin's Creed Unity, Far Cry 4 and FIFA 15 UT

Seeing as the PC version of GTA 5 got pushed back. Nothing on that list. Maybe Smash 4 on 3DS if I feel like getting it. More than likely Pokemon Y waiting for ORAS

Trickster

Dragon Age Inquisition all day

Already played GTA5 once, have zero desire to play that game ever again.
LBP series does nothing for me
Far Cry 4 looks like a game i might purchase a year from now during a steam sale or something

forrest

formerly nacire
this day has 4 pretty big releases GTA5, dragon age inquisition, little big planet 3 and far cry 4.

I think I'm going to go with Dragon Age for 11/18 because it seems the most next gen looking and I'm in the mood for a long epic RPG :)

Due to Rockstar's handling of the PC version of GTA5, I'm going to skip it. I've actually never played a Dragon's Age game, but have been mildly interested (less so after DA2's reception). I loved LBP, but bought part 2 and never played it. And I haven't enjoyed Far Cry since the first one.

So in short....

picture-360fvup4.png

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
Dragon Age: Inqusition for my wife, LittleBigPlanet 3 for me, and if I can swing it, GTAV. I can probably wait on that one, though.

Sevenfold

IF DA:I is AWESOME then I'll be playing that still burned tho. Otherwise FC3 defo not GTA unless I fire up the PS3.

Ponn

Banned
Depends on if I decide to go Wii U or PS4 for Black Friday. If I go Wii U then it will probably be Dragon Age on PS3.

Do we still have no PS3/360 footage of DA yet?? That is a bit disturbing. I mean i'm not expecting it to look great or next gen but it is still worrisome they aren't willing to show anything.

Aeqvitas

Since I will already have gotten to play a little bit of Dragon Age on EA access, I might pop in Far Cry 4 first and see if I can stampede a herd of elephants off a cliff.

kd-z

Most probably Dragon Age II and/or Far Cry 4.

Maaaybe World of Warcraft i if I decide to bite the bullet on Warlords of Draneor. Probably not.

I have no idea November is absolutely brutal.

I mean on the 18th alone I'm getting

- Far Cry 4
- Dragon Age Inquisition
- GTA Remaster
- LBP 3

and thats not counting stuff I'll still be working on from October and early November. This holiday is going to destroy my wallet.

fernoca

As far as new releases: Little Big Planet 3
Maybe: Grand Theft Auto V
Earlier that month: Disney Infinity Toy Box Edition

Top Bottom