• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Resident Evil Revelations 2 preview shows off moist barrels of cock

Jackpot

Banned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZR62mtebeA

Gamespot has a worrying preview on Rev2.

O7DCeQK.png

cLDB30k.png

And yes, Moira actively reduces their chances of survival and would rather let Claire die rather than pick up a gun.

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
Shame that the person who wrote the dialogue for this believes that teenagers talk like this. "What in the cock did I just see." How ridiculous do you have to be to say "I don't do guns" in teh face of zombie like enemies??

Well that's interesting, sounds like the average level of banter in my local pub. Not sure what to make of it, apart from laughing loudly while I watched the video.

Elios83

Aahahaha from the guys that brought to you RE:Revelaitons, now a new cock adventure!

BTW this game looks so uninspired :/

MilesTeg

Banned
Man the game looks like shit. Your AI controlled partner doesn't use a gun, and you have to constantly defend her the whole game? Can't run away or else you will have to come back and save her? No thanks. That just isn't fun for me. I really liked RER too so this is disappointing. Graphics aren't looking that great either, while the original is still one of the best looking games on 3DS.

Gurish

Shame that the person who wrote the dialogue for this believes that teenagers talk like this. "What in the cock did I just see." How ridiculous do you have to be to say "I don't do guns" in teh face of zombie like enemies??
And the funny thing is she doesn't mind impaling a falling enemy with her big crowbar, yea that's so much easier mentally and physically than shooting a gun :p

Still preordered the entire season, don't expect a reasonable plot with RE.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)

Written by 35 year old Japanese men trying to channel 12 year old American girls. What could go wrong?

Manu

By the way... we've had positive previews of this game and nobody gave a shit.

Of course, we got some stuff that can easily made fun of and the thread has a ton of replies in a matter of minutes.

Sigh.

EDIT:
Barry's daughter is saying these things. Seems that Capcom tried to find out why people liked Ellie so much and used this video for reference.

I said the exact same thing in the previous thread.

joe2187

Banned
Its a fucking RE game. The combat looks great to me and I get to play as the best female protaganist in the RE games again.

who gives a shit about the dialogue.

WHUAT A MANSHION!

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
What was that tits line from the first Revelations again? It came out of nowhere and sounded so forced, just like this cock line lol.

omonimo

Banned
I have great difficult to be optimistic. Gameplay wise what exactly it's changed? Seems RE6 again, the same formula. Again. It was a complete fiasco why they persist? Or let's talk about the graphic. Texture & animations are embarassing even for the past ps360. For the fuck sake the only good thing in the horizon it's just a remake. The agony of this company it's a torture.

Top Bottom