• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I like one woman that doesn't seem to like me. Her coworker seems to like me. Ribbit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrisus

8lOwSAC.jpg

Aww

<internet high-five>

Wiz

Yikes OP. I guess you're not D in this story, cause none of these girls want you.

I'm out.

Ym1r

Dokish posted a picture of himself sniffing women's hair in a club or something in our K-pop thread.

I mspainted it just like I mspainted his voyeur picture of a girl (wearing a short skirt) sitting down at a cafe.

It's just a joke dok!

Instro

Excuse the lack of links since I'm dealing with a headache and it's about to be 4am here.

Yes you have the creepiness factor correct. He's been in Korea for a bit and it's not just because he wants to study there. He's got an obsession with Korean women.

He'd link to pictures he'd be taking at a coffee shop, and it was random women just hanging around there. More specifically their legs. He also posted a picture while he was walking down the street. The camera was literally around his thigh taking pictures of random women and aimed at their legs. The excuse was "It was an accident."

He's pretty much the reason I stopped visiting the K Pop thread here on Gaf.

His whole reasoning for finding it fine to take picture of random women was because the K Pop thread is filled with pictures of the members from groups. Which is ridiculous because the girls in groups are used to that kind of stuff. Random women not so much. I'm sure he's got a collection stashed somewhere with more pictures of women who don't agree with being privately photographed.

Totally expected something like this to come out.

Wazzy

Banned
Excuse the lack of links since I'm dealing with a headache and it's about to be 4am here.

Yes you have the creepiness factor correct. He's been in Korea for a bit and it's not just because he wants to study there. He's got an obsession with Korean women.

He'd link to pictures he'd be taking at a coffee shop, and it was random women just hanging around there. More specifically their legs. He also posted a picture while he was walking down the street. The camera was literally around his thigh taking pictures of random women and aimed at their legs. The excuse was "It was an accident."

His whole reasoning for finding it fine to take picture of random women was because the K Pop thread is filled with pictures of the members from groups. Which is ridiculous because the girls in groups are used to that kind of stuff. Random women not so much. I'm sure he's got a collection stashed somewhere with more pictures of women who don't agree with being privately photographed.

Wowwwwwwwwwwww. That's some shady ass behavior OP.

Sami+

Wow, what the fuck

Well, good morning!

Which behavioral analysis seminars did he attend again? Not even Frank TJ Mackey ever suggested you pack your nostrils full of some girl's hair as a preliminary gambit.

He's got cameras strapped to his leg like some sort of Rob Liefeld-drawn photographer, and whiles away the day getting close enough to strangers that he indulges in the sniffing of hairs (counted to the individual strand).

I attended seminars and studied ABA therapy and my specialty is Behavioral Analysis

Was he attending these seminars as a student, or as the case study?

D

Deleted member 309291

Unconfirmed Member
Welcome to you're "DOOM!";137021125 said:
Taking pictures of stranger's legs? Amateur. You need to tape a camera to your shoe and get the money shot.

That's soooo cumbersome, you're better off with a shoe mirror so you can get some sick ass angles.

Well, good morning!

Which behavioral analysis seminars did he attend again? Not even Frank TJ Mackey ever suggested you pack your nostrils full of some girl's hair as a preliminary gambit.

He's got cameras strapped to his leg like some sort of Rob Liefeld-drawn photographer, and whiles away the day getting close enough to strangers that he indulges in the sniffing of hairs (counted to the individual strand).

Was he attending these seminars as a student, or as the case study?

10/10

gogosox82

Why are you being so creepy? If you like them, just ask them out, but since you already asked C out on a napkin (lol) and she laughed in your face, I think you should know the answer. B is probably avoiding you b/c she not interested but you always come in and are always being creepy. As someone who worked in retail for about 10 years (hs, college, and grad), there's is nothing more annoying than a customer who won't take a god damn hint. NONE OF THEM ARE INTERESTED IN YOU so it would be in your best interest if you just moved on. They are just being nice to you (well at least C is) because that's what you do when your in retail.

Cyan

Banned

wat

O_O

Holy_Chic

Banned
If you like them, just ask them out

Please no. I dont know how law enforcement works in Korea, but hopefully someone at the pizza place alerts the authorities eventually and they take him and his creep shot camera away. The girls privacy and safety are realistically in jeopardy at this point.

Resilient

TIL there are some seriously creepy people out there. OP if I caught you sniffing my girls hair...you're lucky some dude hasn't cleaned you up at this point. Change your fkn creepy weirdo ways. There are some messed up people out there that would probably deck you if they caught you doing that.

Shaneus

I'm not gonna be a terrisus and start linkin posts and shit.. but I did a bit of amateur detective work.. and.. indeed.

actually, I don't get that thread at all, there's no discussion, it's just a bunch of people posting pictures
Described a band as "delicious". Nope, not creepy at all.

Jasup

Dear OP:
I'll quote Holy_chic first, because this is basically where we've come now:

Please no. I dont know how law enforcement works in Korea, but hopefully someone at the pizza place alerts the authorities eventually and they take him and his creep shot camera away. The girls privacy and safety are realistically in jeopardy at this point.

You are seen as a threat, not a potential boyfriend.
Let that sink in for a minute

I was going to give you the benefit of a doubt that you're just socially awkward but harmless. After reading that hair sniffing post and then your response in that thread to those who questioned it, I've changed my mind: you come across as a bit self-entitled, acting as you please, disregarding what others might feel and rationalizing their reactions to your advances as positive.

Basically you seem like a light version of this guy:
that other thread said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grV1iDns87s

It's not a very flattering image. You might want to stop and think about that for a while.

Dear OP:
I'll quote Holy_chic first, because this is basically where we've come now:

You are seen as a threat, not a potential boyfriend.
Let that sink in for a minute

I was going to give you the benefit of a doubt that you're just socially awkward but harmless. After reading that hair sniffing post and then your response in that thread to those who questioned it, I've changed my mind: you come across as a bit self-entitled, acting as you please, disregarding what others might feel and rationalizing their reactions to your advances as positive.

Basically you seem like a light version of this guy:

It's not a very flattering image. You might want to stop and think about that for a while.

OP, this is a post worth listening to.

For those of you just joining us....
RTAAmOm.png

It all began, as most NeoGAF happenings do, with a simple question relating to the opposite sex. Our OP dokish found himself in a would-be love triangle involving some women working at his local pizza shop. He explained, as he pined for the affections of woman B, he was lusted for by woman C, all the while woman A listened intently, and woman Q was presumably locked in a cellar somewhere. dokish's attempts to woo woman B were compoundly complicated by her "awkward" behavior. dokish just did not know what to do.

GAF suggested that maybe flirting with women in a tip-based work location probably isn't the best way to find emotional fulfillment. But dokish assured us that their intentions were genuine. He knows because he high-fives them or something.

Every weekend. I roll in just to chat and high five them sometimes. These women work like dogs, so sometimes I buy them coffee and food. Today they thanked me for the coffee and good of last time. Today I got them some Kebab. They literally work from 5pm to 6am.

Edit: they are always bored out of their minds. They love chatting with me.

Despite dokish's attempts to persuade the collective, people still doubted his.... methods. So he was forced to display his qualifications.

Well, this escalated quickly. I was not expecting this to blow up. I'm in a hurry this Sunday. I will make a few comments. if I "omitted" any information, is for the reasons the user shois (or something) mentioned. Also I wanna thank him for the awesome posts. I like the way you write. Also the guy with double nickname. Booble something.

I kinda regret doing this thread, it was unnecessary, but I like GAF reactions and opinions.

A few comments were unsettling and I can see how some people would react the way they did.

@regarding the autism, which seems to be the most controversial thing here, let me clarify: I'm not the one who made the connection between being autistic and vulnerable. I suppose a lot of bad news that were posted here on GAF made the imagination of some of you wander around. She's my style because she is odd, awkward - she moves in a funny way. That's her charm. I meant to say she demonstrates some autistic behavior. This does not she is one or I think she is one. It's a way to describe people. "Shows signs of paranoia", "Show signs of OCD". I studied Psychology for 3 years and that's how I describe people. English is not my main language. I'm not american, we are not in America and there's no tips here. There is nothing wrong to say "she shows autistic behavior". Behavior it's a state you are in the moment. Is not permanent.

I guess because the lack of information, you guys naturally filled the gaps. No one was "pushed" to me.

I mentioned A because she is the older staff and knows me more. The other ones I just met recently. I was talking to A, and they all came out of the kitchen to talk to me, because I was talking in their native language. B was the one who showed indicator of interest the most.

But still, the consensus seemed to leaning towards "OP is a creepy weirdo who needs to give women some space." But really, that seemed a little unfair, after all there's no damning evidence that would suggest.... You know where I'm going with this.

yup, especially when OP posting crap like this:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=122907307&postcount=16340

so hes basically flaunting creep shots 24/7 and talking about 'sniffing girls hair'

really disturbing ...i fear for these women

.... Well. It turns out dokish has a checkered past for these types of things. But maybe that's all behind him and... Oh, nope. He isn't bothered by it.

I need to put this post on my grave.

Not need to hate my stash though.

So yes... That's where we stand now. Will dokish hook up with a member of the alphabet? Will he make a suit out her skin? Will people with smooth beautiful legs ever feel safe again?

I just don't know...
TJDWR7P.png

I'm Lionel Mandrake. Goodnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom