• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman: Arkham Knight New Gameplay Video

Courtesy of GameInformer

After a delay out of 2014 and into the new year, Rocksteady is giving us our first new look at the Caped Crusader’s next adventure. In this first of three videos, we see gameplay of the Dark Knight infiltrating Ace Chemicals.

The new footage gives us a look at a number of Batmobile abilities and some of Batman’s new abilities, like the fear takedown. There’s also clearly more interaction with the environment during combat.

More videos coming!

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
at 1:32 ... the Arkham Knight is so voiced by Troy Baker.

th4tguy

Isn't this game using the same UE3 engine?

Yes, though with a few more bells and whistles enabled. It started as a multigenerational game but the previous gen versions were dropped. Too much work had been done with ue3 to warrant a transition to ue4.

Kezen

Banned
Absolutely stunning. I need to freeze myself and wake up June 2015.

DS4 on screen prompts.

So this is PS4 footage or using a DS4 on PC?
The E3 demo has DS4 prompts...We know how that turned out.
That was PC footage.

Still not sold on the Batmobile sections, but they do look interesting.

Not sure how I feel about rescuing hostages and dropping them off to Gordon. Hopefully that becomes streamlined with the Batwing airlifting people out towards the end.

iuvITssNlBwCU.gif

Daverid

I'm there day 1 on this one just due to Rocksteady's track record with the previous Arkham games... But I can't help but have a weird feeling about the Batmobile, and the possible odd effect it might have on the Gameplay.
Hopefully it's just fear out of over-hype, but we'll see I guess. Scarecrow better bloody well get enough time to shine, John Noble is fucking brilliant and he better get the time he deserves.

June is a pretty good time.

We need more big games to be released around there, the last really big one I can remember was BioShock which came out in August I think.

Agreed, more games should come out during the summer and not just crammed into the holiday season.

I´m just salty about the delay.

Top Bottom