• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

We create "magazine ads" for the hell of it. Now: Two Out Rally

Flek

Banned
o shit last post last page allow me to quote my self to this new page ;)

Flek said:
wwnk3r.jpg

Haunted

mCACGj said:
Got an idea, thought it was obvious, hope it hasn't been done before!
sztueu.jpg
Sorry I'm late, I almost missed all the DC ones. The X-Ray skull is great, but I liked this one best. Remove the 9-9-99 from the Dreamcatcher and it's golden, imo.

Yoboman

jarosh said:
watch out. a comment like that might get you banned.
Really? I just want to see things pick up, I don't think Killzone 2 is as good for ads as some of the past products.

Dreamcast was amazing

Johann

Just to put it up in the air, anyone plan on doing propaganda type advertisements? I sure as hell can't.

I had something going along the lines of 1984's Big Brother and the cover of the third issue of Superman: Red Son but it ended up looking tacky and cluttered.

SonSon2

KZ2.jpg

(apologize in advance for making something that everyone knew was coming in the hopes that the elephant in the room would be spotted out and then we could move onto something less contentious. You know like a game involving stretching or something.)

This is the thread of forever.

Please do KORG DS 10 next...please...

I would like to see someone use...

"Rocking shows and clocking hos..."

in the advert.

Then I can die fulfilled.

Ploid 3.0

BruceLeeRoy said:
http://i42.tinypic.com/5n9j6w.jpg[/QUOTE]

I was hoping you'd chime in. Nice nice. I was thinking people wouldn't do KZ2 because of the bad blood. I'm actually surprised this was picked as a game to do this on.

Ploid 3.0 said:
I was hoping you'd chime in. Nice nice. I was thinking people wouldn't do KZ2 because of the bad blood. I'm actually surprised this was picked as a game to do this on.

Yeah I was quite surprised it was included to.

Orobi

Mine attempt... I hope to post something else before the deadline!

I WANT YOU (revised: grain added, background sunray added)
j9bkg0.jpg

AniHawk

Just to reiterate, these are ads, not posters. Quackerdrill's and xintin are more along the lines of what these should have (some sort of information somewhere telling you about the product or where to find information about the product). Picture + name of game = poster.

I would love to see someday (maybe near release) neogaf doing ads for Punch-Out! Wii, as I think Nintendo are not going to do anything, and even if they do, what people do in this thread is going to be better.

Now that I have time I will try to do some ads also.

Darkpen

Banned
killzonead-smaller.jpg

I like how it came out. I didn't know what to do regarding the trademark text you usually see, but I left that out. I thought about putting some text at the top, something along the lines of "<insert propaganda ISA soldiers were fed regarding Helghast situation>, they were wrong," but meh. I also thought of putting a giant helghan helmet at the top to fill the space, but I like this better.

And for what its worth, the original size here: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v475/Dark-Pen/Art/killzonead.jpg

methane47

Darkpen said:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v475/Dark-Pen/Art/killzonead-smaller.jpg

I like how it came out. I didn't know what to do regarding the trademark text you usually see, but I left that out. I thought about putting some text at the top, something along the lines of "<insert propaganda ISA soldiers were fed regarding Helghast situation>, they were wrong," but meh. I also thought of putting a giant helghan helmet at the top to fill the space, but I like this better.

And for what its worth, the original size here: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v475/Dark-Pen/Art/killzonead.jpg

wow i really like this one.

AniHawk said:
Just to reiterate, these are ads, not posters. Quackerdrill's and xintin are more along the lines of what these should have (some sort of information somewhere telling you about the product or where to find information about the product). Picture + name of game = poster.

How about this?

Top Bottom