• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why didn't you guys tell me about Luther? Just found it on Netflix. Good show.

It's a great show. While on the subject of British TV

Hunted - Criminally underrated, shit had me on the edge of my seat every damn scene. My heart wasn't made for that shit. And Melissa George was looking fine as all the fucks

Misfits - Dope for the first 2 seasons then went down hill fast as all the fucks. Antonia Thomas bruhs

Utopia - Master class then they cancelled it because reasons, Wilson Wilson had me dying dude was funny as fuck.

The Fall - Dope, boo to the ending. Scully from X-Files was hot as a blonde

Broadchurch - Fuck Fox trying to do a "remake" shits not even 3 years old.

Malyse

Hunted - Criminally underrated, shit had me on the edge of my seat every damn scene. My heart wasn't made for that shit. And Melissa George was looking fine as all the fucks

Misfits - Dope for the first 2 seasons then went down hill fast as all the fucks. Antonia Thomas bruhs

Utopia - Master class then they cancelled it because reasons, Wilson Wilson had me dying dude was funny as fuck.

I stuck with misfits way past expiration.

I stuck with misfits way past expiration.

Well all did, we all did. T_T

Jess was cute (fuck that ending tho, like man that was some fucked shit. And no one told the writer it was really really bad and fucked up) dead ringer for a friend of mine who works at the Harry Potter section of Universal.

Malyse

Well all did, we all did. T_T

Jess was cute (fuck that ending tho, like man that was some fucked shit. And no one told the writer it was really really bad and fucked up) dead ringer for a friend of mine who works at the Harry Potter section of Universal.

misfits season 3 is worth watching for rudy.

that actor is incredible in this is england (probably my favorite english series tbh)

It took
Curtis dying
for me to check out. I was just
4a192411290364991300c7b53a1142c7.jpg

So Evolve sounds fun. I have a copy of Smash Bros Wii U that's just begging to get traded in.

I know turtle rock made it-- is it that much like Left 4 Dead?

Watching these women play Marvel Heroes...they're sitting here talking about MLP and testicles. As they talk in this really reaally creepy voice and they're all doing it. The scary thing is, it isn't a bunch of like 21 year olds. This chick is like 28...

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
So Evolve sounds fun. I have a copy of Smash Bros Wii U that's just begging to get traded in.

I know turtle rock made it-- is it that much like Left 4 Dead?

Imagine a Quake 3 mod made by the guys who did L4D2 with all the flaw you'd typically expect from a 2k game in some shape or form.

Its fun. I like it. Need more time to sit down and play it.

G-Fex

Watching these women play Marvel Heroes...they're sitting here talking about MLP and testicles. As they talk in this really reaally creepy voice and they're all doing it. The scary thing is, it isn't a bunch of like 21 year olds. This chick is like 28...

the fuck you doing with your free time Angelus?

akira28

the secret life of girls.

That LoL thread is funny to me...

I told my kids tha this society we have today was built by people that grew with having nothing but rocks and sticks to play with, So I give less than a damn if you don't have internet or games or tablets, pc's and TV.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
It is just a ridiculous article. Games being more complex or connected to other people online doesn't change a damn thing. If a parent decides it needs to be turned off, that's it, that's a wrap. I don't get how anyone thinks an artificial ranking or team reputation in a video game is more important than parenting.

Utopia was godlike cant believe shit got cancelled especially with the way season 2 ended
Raisin boy wakes up and u know he was about to cause more fuckery

Health insurance is something I never imagined I would have on my own 10 years ago.

Thanks Obama, for real for real.

Yea, I got a decent silver-tier plan too. That plus the dental plan I got is gonna cost around $70/mo which I pay for in auto insurance.

I could've got a plan for $1/mo but them outta pocket maximums and deductibles were looking really funny in the light.

Thank god for those premium tax credits or else I wouldn't be able to afford shit. Thanks Obama!!!

Imagine a Quake 3 mod made by the guys who did L4D2 with all the flaw you'd typically expect from a 2k game in some shape or form.

Its fun. I like it. Need more time to sit down and play it.

That sounds dope. I'm cool with a little 2k/borderlands type jank.

After Destiny - as much as I loved that game - I'm looking real hard at how much content a game has these days too. Not gonna lie.

Kraftwerk

According to some folk, BCT is the worst community thread and its 90% white people looking for "black cred"

am...am I one of those folk?

4nQ5zGw.png

I post here because I like it. Don't agree with everything that's said all the time, but its pretty chill.

bVtgVOv.png

EloquentM

aka Mannny
According to some folk, BCT is the worst community thread and its 90% white people looking for "black cred"

4nQ5zGw.png

I post here because I like it. Don't agree with everything that's said all the time, but its pretty chill.

bVtgVOv.png
If you're gonna snitch on people we're gonna need to see some links.

RBK

Banned

4nQ5zGw.png

bVtgVOv.png

I'm naive for assuming the opposite.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

4nQ5zGw.png

bVtgVOv.png

angry people shooting off at the mouth.

Merc_

4nQ5zGw.png

bVtgVOv.png

none of them will post tho

andthebeatgoeson

I just thought y'all posted here because you heard your friends use racial slurs.

But got damn if that's not another 'she dates black guys'. Do y'all feel tainted? Do your friends say 'what a waste' because you post around black people?

Trey

Shout out to FyreWulff for producing the gif that inspired this quote block. The following isn't even the half of it.

JC got banned again?

LMAO Fuck JC.

JC getting banned is like the sun setting and rising. It's expected.

Hopefully this inspires him to get a full time job.

JC stands for Just Can't get right

At this point, "ain't shit" is not a strong enough term for him.

put it like this...

if a terrorist organization kidnapped JC's ain't shit ass, they already know better than to ask for a ransom

ifyZ0f0qcvrRk.png

JC was only the only person in history who would make fun of a kid eating an ice cream cone.

JC the only person that laughed when Ricky got shot.

JC is also a producer on Empire

JC writes all of Tyler Perry's movie scripts.

JC is Cuba Gooding Jr's agent

JC texts links to Reading Rainbow to Floyd Mayweather jr.

JC the dude who makes those ratchet MLK party flyers.

JC used to be R. Kelly's camera man.

JC was Iggy Azalea's psychiatrist

JC will steal your cat and keep it and then help you look for it

"Bruh you seen Mr wiggles"

"Naw fam"

JC told Wesley Snipes and Ronald Isley he can save them money on their taxes

JC the type of nigga that still listens to D4L and Chingy.

JC the type the tell you that the AC doesn't work when it does

JC runs Azelia Bank's PR team

JC personally decides Oscar nominations.

JC casted and directed the Aaliyah movie.

JC the nigga that did this

10644984_634738746635290_2108813154675117549_n.jpg

JC was the person behind GamerGate.

JC told a struggling Elvis "This is the sound you need to copy, they don't need it anyway".

JC hacked CliffyB's Twitter and posted the Macklemore tweet

JC is the type to buy Viewtiful Joe on PS2 and post that he got the GameCube version

JC was Project Manger for The Master Chief Collection "They going to play it anyway".

JC is the one behind those Plies life lesson videos

JC doesn't use a washcloth.

JC drafts up all the Cash Money contracts.

JC puts on ASPCA commercials at parties

JC the type of dude knocks on your door and when you open it he says "What you got to eat?"

JC taught Drake how to simp

JC would let Jehovah's Witnesses into your house while you're in the bathroom.

JC would put on Birth of a Nation during a 4th grade Black History Month presentation.

JC probably the one who swayed Pete into calling that pass play

I heard JC did the casting for Ridley Scott's Exodus.

JC has been running Sega since The Dreamcast was discontinued.

i heard JC convinced Iwata that everyone has an AC Adapter already.

JC wrote Jay's Monster verse.

JC consulted on the Wii U.

JC copyrighted the term "daddy issues" and gave Fox the right to royalties

JC wrote season four of The Boondocks

JC is currently in talks with Coca-Cola to produce Cherry Racist Zero

We're done when I say we're done.

JC launched Saturn early.

racist

JC reported Retro_

JC has been a key figure in Square since Final Fantasy 9.

JC convinced Square the Spirit's Within was going to be a critical and commercial success.

JC beat your uncle in Virtual Spades and did it under your name

JC told Square to go into the movie business.

JC now produces all of Lauren Hill's new music.

JC was Tyga's wing man at Chuck E. Cheese

JC told Wiz he could do better than Amber Rose

JC flies around North America consulting for delivery service corporations.

JC wrote the insults for Shenmue.

JC was point man for Xbone pre-launch PR.

JC gave Anderson Silva his insulin shots.

JC vouched for Albert Penello account privileges with Evilore

JC was the dude holding Ray J's lotion off camera in the Kim K sextape.

JC takes freely given Xbone codes, then immediately turns around and tries to sell them in the same forum.

JC told Pete Carroll to throw a slant

JC shot Old Yeller

JC shot first.

JC did security at Chris Brown last concert.

JC wrote, directed, and shot the Katie Vick storyline.

JC was Lil' Kim's plastic surgeon.

JC told Gina Torres that Cleopatra 2025 was a good idea.

JC thinks Sword Art Online is the greatest anime ever.

JC was the first one to steal a committed white woman

JC taught white people how to cook, dance and jump

JC greenlit Cragmire

JC isn't reading these insults because he's too busy doing level design work on The Last Guardian.

JC ghost-wrote the ending of Naruto.

JC was the one who hacked Gucci Man twitter.

JC booked Lupe after Obama won the election

JC was the one that marketed Eminem as "rap, but for people who already have money"

JC gives people Ma$e tickets for birthday gifts.

JC wrote the story for Star Ocean 3

JC told Capcom that the controls for Godhand were perfect.

JC told TLC about Kickstarter.

JC told Wesley Snipes that he'd handle his taxes.

JC that nigga that hog the shots but don't get back on D.

JC always votes "Not" on "Hot or Not".

JC was the one that introduced meth to the outer suburbs

JC told Stalin he didn't have to share Germany with the rest of those fuck niggas.

JC be at his family reunion like "where the hoes at"

JC is the black friend every racist seems to have.

JC formed the Migos

JC told McGruder to let him handle season 4 of the Boondocks.

JC was going to officiate Oprah's wedding to Stedman but told her the night before she was in love with Gayle

12 hours until JC's bans up.. Time to reheat the old roast.

JC advised Capcom how to balance Deejay in SF4

JC told KFC the double down sandwich would be a great idea.

JC hacked Chipotle's twitter

JC told Aaron McGruder he wanted a character in the Boondocks to represent him and thus Uncle Ruckus was born

JC produced every Dexter season after 4

JC wrote Black Jesus

GT was off to a bad start the second Goku turned into a kid tbh

JC probably came up with that idea

JC donated money to George Zimmerman

JC told Goku to give Cell that senzu bean before he fought Gohan.

JC that one black dude on twitter talking about #AllLivesMatter

JC and DaQuan new single "still aint shit" is fire.

Welcome back, though. Stick around this time?

Wouldn't be hard
Just tell the story again, but put some of the later stuff earlier, add some story modes ect.

I got whole system worked out if they were ever to just redo the entire xienhort saga, they could eliminate the need for entire hand held games to exist.

But that includes the best entry in the series...

Shout out to FyreWulff for the gif that inspired this quote block. The following isn't even the half of it.

why are you airing out dirty laundry bruh

King Kendrick told us we have to look inward fam

we can't be fighting amongst ourselves no more.

kenny's gonna save the BCT

Misfits died as soon as Nathan left. Rudy wasn't bad per se, but he couldn't fill the void.

Hated Utopia for some reason, dropped it mid way through episode 2.

Hadn't heard of Hunted or The Fall, I'll probably check them out over the weekend.

------

I text my dad "Happy Birthday, enjoy Paris!" this morning. He replied "thanks, enjoy work."

mjcryrain-gif.4732

I'm so mad lol

4nQ5zGw.png

bVtgVOv.png

BCT exists in a world where MLPGAF, HaloGAF and not PopGAF exist, that's factually incorrect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom