• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
For Sale: TODAY!

GAF, I need everything pictured, GONE. I'm readt to ship them out ASAP!!!

Flame Red 3DS & Red Club Nintendo carrying pouch- $80 Shipped
JPN Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney - $30 shipped
Persona Q Tarrot cards- GONE

B_CjIhrUwAAkD1V.jpg

turbocat

I have 700 Club Nintendo coins left. I'm looking to make about $15. PayPal only. PM me if you're interested, and tell me what you want. Thanks!

randome

Have (all PS3)

• Saints Row IV
  • Star Wars TFU
  • Spiderman 3
  • Ben 10 CD
  • R&C: A4O
  • Rayman Origins
  • Super Street Fighter IV
  • Bulletstorm
Want (all PS3)

• Dragon Ball Z games
  • Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition
  • South Park: SoT
  • Mass Effect Trilogy
  • Portal 1 and 2
  • Darksiders II
  • Offers
  • Money $$$

WTS

- Assassins Creed Pal-Version Xbox 360 - 5$
- Assassins Creed 2 Pal Version Xbox 360 - 5$
- COD 4 Bestseller Edition, still sealed Xbox 360 -5$
- Gran Turismio Greatest Hits PSP - 5$
- Metal Gear Solid Peacewalker Greatest Hits PSP - 11$

- Super Mario 3D Land

- Transistor Steam Gift - 7$

Prices include shipping to the US and are still negotiable.
All of them are complete with case and manual.

WTB

- Dark Souls Future press Guide

- Ni No Kuni Wizard's Edition (Damn you drtomoe123) - Is anyone in this thread willing to sell it for the initial price of $99.99? If you're interested in PSP Games I could also offer some games from my collection in order to lower the price. Just let me know if you're looking for something particular.

Physical, complete, black label copies of those Ps3 games:

- Heavy Rain ~ $9 Shipped
- Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection ~ $13 Shipped
- Valkyria Chronicles ~ $13 Shipped
- Journey ~ $12

mizuk_i

WTS

Have 250 Club Nintendo coins i'd like to get rid of ideally on a 250 coin game. PM and we can discuss price etc.

Arla

I'm in NA and the ALBW is EU/JP only so shipping might be tricky, but if anyone is interested send me a PM.

[H] SUPER SMASH BROS. FOR NINTENDO 3DS / Wii U ♪—A SMASHING SOUNDTRACK—

[W] THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: A LINK BETWEEN WORLDS OFFICIAL SOUNDTRACK

3vgFnx8.jpg

Siyou

WTB: PSP GO. :) Doesn't need to have any special games or anything. If it has a carrying case, yay! If not, that's ok as well~

oooook.jpg

Unlocked Verizon Galaxy S5 and Galaxy Gear 2. looking for ...i duno. 500? Make me an offer.

I've used the phone for Verizon, and recently Cricket, then T Mobile, and now Metro PCS(which is a nice sweet spot I think. Unlimited LTE baby). So you can use it for whatever carrier you want.

I have it listed on Swappa. Which ties together my XDA, and ebay accounts. You can purchase it through there. Or you can buy it on here through PMing.

I can definitely give you a GAF-discount. Just PM me. IMEI is clean.

http://swappa.com/listing/UGQ705/view

I'm leaving positive feedback for toneroni. He sold me $50 of iTunes credit with a discount, even after I offered to pay the dollar value. Great guy, no problems whatsoever!

webkatt

WTB:

Zombie Army Trilogy (PS4) Code

Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars (3DS/Wii U)

Have:
PayPal
Amazon Credit

Sora_N

Just want to get rid of a bunch of game-related figures and codes. I'm shipping from Canada.

Pokemon Monster Collection Mega Mewtwo Y (sealed) $13 USD shipped
Tales of Symphonia Figure Set $25 shippped
Disgaea 1 Laharl 2" Figure $10 shipped
Disgaea 1 Archer 2" Figure $10 shipped
Disgaea 1 Mage 2" Figure $10 shipped
Tsukihime Akiha (?) Black hair and Red haired figures $10 shipped for both.

Godzilla 2014 digital code (UV) $4 PayPal gift

Also have these Steam keys, $5 takes all.
Star Wars™ Knights of the Old Republic™
Star Wars™ Jedi Knight™: Jedi Academy™
Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II
Star Wars™ Republic Commando
Star Wars™ Empire At War: Gold Pack
Star Wars™: The Force Unleashed™ II
Star Wars™ Starfighter™

Taking PayPal only.

mdsfx

GMZJ4Un.jpg

WANT TO TRADE:

My PS4 Mortal Kombat X Import Collectors Edition for your Xbox One version. Will be sent to you still factory sealed on release day with tracking and insurance.
Mortal-kombat-X-kollectors-edition-e1422997496545.jpg

oooook.jpg

Unlocked Verizon Galaxy S5 and Galaxy Gear 2. looking for ...i duno. 500? Make me an offer.

I've used the phone for Verizon, and recently Cricket, then T Mobile, and now Metro PCS(which is a nice sweet spot I think. Unlimited LTE baby). So you can use it for whatever carrier you want.

I have it listed on Swappa. Which ties together my XDA, and ebay accounts. You can purchase it through there. Or you can buy it on here through PMing.

I can definitely give you a GAF-discount. Just PM me. IMEI is clean.

http://swappa.com/listing/UGQ705/view

41a36560-ed65-43a5-83d3-541f028344d5.jpg

Hori fighter pad, mario. 20$?
Ryse 20$?
Dead Rising 3 20$?
Sunset Overdrive. 45$ ?

You can make an offr for any of them. Pretty much if I'm getting more than what I'd get trading them in at Best Buy with the gcu or gamestop we're good.

You're disregarding the rules. Again.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=154526014&postcount=370

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=154540549&postcount=378

One post per 150-200 posts. If you have items to add, edit your original post and put them there.

Please try and be courteous for the rest of the thread. I've also PM'ed you about this.

Cheers.

Sorry for causing the customs conversation we had a page or two ago. I don't know much about shipping internationally and was genuinely curious on best shipping methods since I do my best to provide all of my customers with the best prices that I can. Didn't mean to get anyone accused of anything.

Smoke, I apologize if it seemed like I was accusing anyone. Since we're a somewhat self-moderated community, I genuinely wanted to avoid any appearances or approval of what could be potentially be illegal. My reaction was worded poorly, though not unwarranted.

Either way, cheers. No need for you to apologize.

H3xum

H:

$20.00 Gamestop online credit

$15.00 Sears gift card (they sell games)

W:

Paypal/Amazon/E-Shop credit

$17.00 for GS and $10 for Sears.

SmokeMaxX

Smoke, I apologize if it seemed like I was accusing anyone. Since we're a somewhat self-moderated community, I genuinely wanted to avoid any appearances or approval of what could be potentially be illegal. My reaction was worded poorly, though not unwarranted.

No I totally understand where you're coming from and I'd have done the same in your position.

Afro

WTS Gamecube games:

Pikmin | Brand New, Mint, Factory Sealed | Black Label

Pikmin 2 | Brand New, Mint, Factory Sealed | Player's Choice Edition (plays on NTSC consoles)

$65 shipped for Pikmin 1. $60 for Pikmin 2. No offers or trades please. Contiguous U.S. only. Will be shipped in small box for protection.

GVDyD0A.jpg

Prodigal

Banned
Selling

Dragon Age Inquisition Origin Key: $25

Evolve Steam Key x2: $25 each

Will also trade for other Steam games, Amazon or PSN/XBL credit. Hell, maybe even Amiibos too.

+ SELLER

n64coder

new-office-365-logo-orange-png-1888c397654.jpg

WTS - part of my Microsoft Office 365 subscription.

Entitles person to use 365 for 1 year on 1 PC/Mac and 1 Tablet. Also comes with 1TB of OneDrive storage. Will be unlimited storage at some point for Office 365 subscribers. Will have option to renew next year at same price if there's no price increase. Looking for $20, paypal gift. Have 1 seat left.

Willing to also consider equivalent amount in Nintendo 3DS eshop points, Amazon/BestBuy/Microsoft/Itunes credit or 3DS games (PilotWings, Animal Crossing New Leaf, CaveStory 3D, Mario Tennis Open, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy or Miracle Mask, Shin Megami Tensei IV, Tetris Ultimate, Yoshi New Island) or Wii U games (Just Dance 2015, Just Dance 2014, Scribblenauts Unlimited, Wii Sports Club, Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures, Mass Effect 3, Resident Evil Revelations).

Boss Man

WTB

PS Vita Slim in good condition. Looking to get a better deal than the amazon bundle that comes new with borderlands and 8gb memory.

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
Sold off my PS2 so I don't need this Magic Slide anymore. It's used to play import games (You should research it cause I don't think it works with all games/system models). Selling for 20.00 shipping and all via paypal(only ship within the US).

(possibly) WTT/WTS:

I have a handful of rare mounts available for trade/sale on World of Warcraft US. These are redeemable/tradeable on the Darkspear-US realm, but if you have an active US account, you can spend ~1-3min to create a character to "learn" these mounts that will be available on any server.

They were obtained via legitimate means via Auction House purchases (confirmed non-dupe). They are not the TCG "codes" to type in but rather physical items. Obviously you can look up my BattleTag or characters to see my account is a legit played account.

I'm getting back out of the World of Warcraft game but I know these have real world value and I'd hate to just have them sitting dormant on my account when there has been countless real-world time invested in acquiring them. For pricing -EXAMPLES- I am using the model of 10,000g = $6.00 (aprox. rate)

I have:

Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger
~gold to usd value: $271 (Card Price on eBay $900, however this is only 1 of the 2 mounts redeemable from the card. This would be the "epic" version of the mount.)

spectral_tiger_gm0.jpg

Ghastly Charger's Skull
~gold to usd value: $88 (Card Price on eBay $160)

ghostly_charger_gm0.jpg

Feldrake
~gold to usd value: $109 (Card Price on eBay $250)

feldrake_gm1.jpg

Wooly White Rhino
~gold to usd value: $88 (Card Price on eBay $183)

wooly_white_rhino_gm0.jpg

Any interest in these items? I am well aware in the "card" format these are worth more than as items, so I only provide eBay prices for a reference point of the tip top value of these items.

Honestly I'd rather work out some kind of trade, as I'm trying to get hooked up with a New 3DS XL or Vita, so I'd love to try and work out some kind of trade towards a portable gaming setup. Package deal for all the mounts would def. be on the table for anyone who had these.

I also have a lot of interest in Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, and SNES. If you have some stuff worth trading I'd be in for something like that too.

I have plenty of feedback here @ GAF on this thread. I have no clue of people on GAF are even into the WoW TCG mounts enough to even be interested, but as I have 27 days of gametime left on my account, I figured I'd put some feelers out there. Feel free to PM me with questions, concerns, or trade prop

IronRinn

Sorry for causing the customs conversation we had a page or two ago. I don't know much about shipping internationally and was genuinely curious on best shipping methods since I do my best to provide all of my customers with the best prices that I can. Didn't mean to get anyone accused of anything.

And I want to apologize for bringing up customs fraud and making Cloggerdude worry that customs officials were gonna go raid his home and flashbang him out of a peaceful night's rest.

Nintendo Aqua Blue 3DS

Includes manual, game console fully charged, charging cradle and AC Adapter. The top screen has one slight scratch on it. The bottom screen has a screen protector. Includes a SD Adapter and a 4Gig micro SD card. Will Ship UPS Ground in the US only. The club Nintendo code has been used. The AR cards are not included.

Asking $120 via Paypal.

PM or email nyeg@earthlink.net

Sorry, Can't get tinypic to work on images here. So email me if you want a pic.

Joyful

WTS:

Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number (Digital Special Edition) Steam Key

10$ paypal (you pay the fees)

solds

Want to Sell

$200 - Limited Edition Pikachu 3DS XL (CIB) (Feel free to make an offer)

I bought this back when it came out in February 2013 and it's been my primary 3DS since then. 99.9% of the time I've played it was in the house. Console is in perfect condition and I still have the original box and paperwork. Just upgraded to the New 3DS XL and did a full system transfer, so this unit is fresh. Comes with...

- Original Charger
- 16GB Class 10 SD Card
- Complete packaging
- AR Cards

Price includes shipping to Continental US. PayPal Gift preferred.

I have a blue 3DS XL for sale. The unit comes with the box, all inserts and charger. It is in very good condition with very light cosmetic wear on the front. The screen is flawless. Looking to get $115 shipped for it. Paypal only

Also, I have the official cover for the Nvidia Shield Tablet for sale. Looking for $24 shipped for it.

I have an Nvidia Shield Portable and I am looking to get $135 shipped for. It is in great shape and comes complete with the box and charger. Will post pics of it after work.

$10 Each. Buy both for $15.

Army Corps of Hell - Vita
Ragnarok Odyssey - Vita

Both in their original case.

$1200 (Willing to lower)

Kurzweill SP2X Electric Piano. Paid $1700 in 2009. Only touched it twice. now it's hidden in plastic. Figure someone might want it. I will pay for the custom box and put insurance on this. The stand itself isn't included unless you want it but i'd have to make sure all the hardware is there. Includes the sheet music stand. Foot pedal and adapter. if i can find it i'll include the USB midi cable.

-----

$100

(NEW, SIGNED) Valkyrie Profile Covenant of the Plume. Box was opened so they could sign the boxart itself. Will provide picture. I wont this contest years ago through gametrailer.com

$50

(NEW, SEALED) Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Original Soundtrack (Club Nintendo)
(NEW, SEALED) Class of Heroes 2 - PSP.
(NEW) Fallout 3 Vault-Tec Lunchbox. Includes the bobblehead and artbook and making of disc.

$40

(USED) Metroid Prime Hunter - DS

$35

(USED) Puyo Pop Fever
(USED) Star Ocean First Departure

$30

(USED) Metroid Prime Pinball - Includes Game cartridge and Rumble Pak - DS
(USED) Final Fantasy IV - DS. Includes the cartridge, manual and all the paperwork. Don't think this title includes any codes.
(NEW, SEALED) Dragon Quest VI - DS
(NEW) Kubrick Halo 3 master Chief Collectors set with the white variant
(USED) Advance Wars Days of Ruin - DS

$25

(USED) Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness - PSP

$20

(USED) Pokemon White - DS
(USED) Crisis Core Final Fantasy – PSP
(USED) Wild Arms XF – PSP

$15

(USED) Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2 - DS
(NEW, SEALED) Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker (NOT GREATEST HITS VERSION)
(USED) Bangai-O Spirits - DS
(USED) Final Fantasy Tactics A2 Grimoire of the Rift - DS
(USED) Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep - PSP
(USED) DJ Max Fever - PSP
(USED) Gurumin A Monstrous Adventure – PSP
(USED) Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions – PSP
(USED) Jeanne D’Arc – PSP
(USED) Monster Hunter Freedom 2

$10

(USED) Etrian Odyssey II - DS
(USED) New Super Mario Bros. - DS
(USED) Mario Kart DS - DS
(USED) Megaman X Maverick Hunter
(USED) Might & Magic Clash of Heroes
(USED) Grand Theft Auto Chinatown Wars
(USED) wipEout pulse – PSP
(NEW, SEALED) PATAPON – PSP
(USED) Valkyrie Profile Lenneth - PSP

$6

(USED) God of War Chains of Olympus – PSP
(USED) Lumines II - PSP

$5

(USED) Bust a Move - DS
(USED) PoPoLoCrois – PSP
(USED) Patapon - PSP

--------------------

CONDITION

All titles are very much unplayed. Saved data may still be present. Too lazy to delete but you can do that if you want. The Nintendo code may be have been used/given away or expired. includes manuals (except vita games).

All games are US based or otherwise stated. Most include the original manual. but if you want to know just ask if it comes with it or not.

PAYMENT

Accept Paypal GIFT only.

Game prices does not include shipping. But it will be cheaper than what USPS offers on Flat rate prices.

SHIPPING

Ship only with USPS and ship to most location accepted.
Each game starts at $4 to ship (Small flat rate boxes). the more you buy the likelihood it'll be cheaper considering i can put in more games in a box for one cheaper price. Price may be higher if you are not in the US. Will refund part of the shipping to pass on the saving if you buy more games at once!

The bigger stuff would cost more obviously because i need to find a box to accommodate it. But I can calculate the cost for items you may be interested in and give you a total.

NOTES WHEN YOU PM ME

Just to help things and less confusing please try to post the full game title so I get the right game for you. thanks.

IF YOU CAN'T REACH ME HERE. PLEASE USE MY EMAIL (QUOTE TO REVEAL):

Hawkie

WTS Steam gifts:

Euro Truck Simulator 2
Portal 2
Brothers
Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition
Ys I & II Chronicles+
Valdis Story: Abyssal City
Sentinel 3: Homeworld
Can't Stop Laughing Bundle (BattleBlock Theater, Castle Crashers)
Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing

Now that I have gotten the InPin adapter working with my PSTV, I have decided to sell off my Strider 1 & 2 for PS1 as a duplicate.

This is disc only, both discs are included.
They are a bit scuffed, but they play fine without any skipping.

Price is $25 shipped USPS to anywhere in the U.S. (U.S. buyers only please).

I don't have any pictures available right now, but I will take some tonight.

dmix90

WTS
PRICE LIST - there are few google forms including MAKE A REQUEST and MAKE AN ORDER + more detailed info about each gift.
Don't forget that you can use search function( CTRL + F )
If i confused some numbers or screwed somewhere else please let me know :D

If you have any questions feel free to ask via steam, pm or skype also there is a FAQ document.

Feel free to join my steam group.

! All listed games/software(in this post) are region free and available in multiple languages(you can see full list at store page for each item)
! If you see pre-purchase bonuses on store page you will receive them as well

Type: Steam Gifts | Payment: PayPal
  • Dungeon Defenders II - 1 copy left

Price: $7.99
  • Viscera Cleanup Detail - 1 copy left

Price: $3.49
Type: GOG Gifts | Payment: PayPal
  • Pillars of Eternity

Price: $17.99(Hero Edition), $23.99(Champion Edition), $32.99(Royal Edition)
  • Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number

Price: $8.99
  • Republique Remastered

Price: $10.99
  • Sunless Sea

• The Witcher Adventure Game

Price: $6.99
  • Divinity: Original Sin

Price: $13.99
  • Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms

Price: $11.99
  • Lumino City

Price: $9.99
  • This War of Mine

• Dead State

• Dreamfall Chapters

Price: $11.99
  • Age of Wonders 3

• Wasteland 2

• The Vanishing of Ethan Carter

Contact me on , or
Note: if I did not respond to your message within 8 hours, there is a high chance that i am not received the message, please send again, contact me on steam or use google forms.

* - sale price

Thanks everyone for your feedback!

//ARCANUM

WTS

The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask Stategy Guide Digital Code

Please PM offers!

Long shot here - anyone wanna trade me a Majora's Mask New 3DS XL for a Red New 3DS XL + reasonable amount of cash?

WTB

Resident Evil Revelations (3DS)
Shin Megami Tensei Strange Journey (DS)

Positive Feedback to threetri333.

I bought Microsoft Office from him.

His response times were very quick and he helped me to install the product.

I recommend his services.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom