• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaganIsGOAT

I made some research and it seems this is quite the unique item, if you are in need of money you should auction it or get the best offer you could, I think there has to be someone who will pay good money for it and can help you out on your problem too, you won it, so no one will judge you if you decide to sell it.

Where is a good place to do this?

terrisus

Plus Buyer / Plus Seller
+20 Buyer / +26 Seller

Have a bunch of stuff for sale here!
Section 1, Looking to buy a Digital (or possibly physical) version of The Order: 1886 (PS4)
Section 2, I have an OLED Vita + Memory Card, and I'm looking to trade them for a Vita Slim
Section 3, a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles
Section 4, some GB/GBC/GBA games
Section 5, some DC/PS1/PS2/GCN/Wii games

P.S. Please be understanding with the fact that it's a bit of a process for me to get to the post office, so most of my shipping will be done on either Friday or Saturday. Please keep this in mind when purchasing.

Canada, please add $9 shipping
Other countries, please get in touch with me on shipping.

--------------

So, the first thing is, after skipping out on a PS3 (and XBox 360), I'm getting a PS4 (thanks to the wonderful The Last Wizard), with the main reason being that The Order: 1886 looks really nifty.

So, I'm looking to Buy a Digital version of The Order: 1886 for PS4.

16IJeQX.jpg

Ideally, I would like to pay around $30-35, since I've seen some go for around that price (although they may have been physical, I don't recall for certain).
I can be flexible on that though - especially if you want to work out a trade. So, please get in contact with me and let me know =)

Edit: On giving it some more thought, I would consider physical at a lesser price than digital, so if someone has a good deal on that you can make an offer too =)

--------------

These two things are things I've gotten in the B/S/T thread, I'm not looking to make any profit on them, just hoping to be able to work out a trade.

PS Vita OLED + 16GB Memory Card, want to trade for a PS Vita Slim (no memory card needed)

OLEDVita.jpg

(Games pictured not included, system will be formatted)

Dat OLED
You know you want it.

Seriously though, as silly as it sounds, I didn't realize that the Slim offered MicroUSB charging while the OLED one has its own charger, and I decided I would prefer to have cord flexibility over "Dat OLED"

So, if anyone has a PS Vita Slim and wants to trade it straight-up for an OLED Vita, let me know.
Adding in the 16GB memory card as an incentive, since I ended up getting a 32GB card, and don't need an extra one. So, hopefully this should be a great deal!

Please contact me with offers! =)

--------------

Then, a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles.
I don't have particular prices in mind for these, mainly just looking to clear these out - so PM me with offers =)

Note: I don't use Steam (that's why I have no use for these), so not interested in anything Steam-related for trade. Sorry.

Bridge Constructor
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition
Frozen Synapse
Gone Home With Soundtrack
Gunpoint
Hammerwatch
Hammerwatch (have 2 keys)
Ittle Dew
Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
Papers, Please
Race the Sun
Shadow Warrior Classic Redux
SteamWorld Dig
The Bridge
Volgarr the Viking

PM me with offers! =)

--------------

GB/GBC/GBA games for sale!

Don't have prices for them, although have some general ideas on what I would like for things... but, feel free to make offers, and we can work something out!

Needless to say I can work out some deals for multiple purchases, but not looking to go too low on anything, so if a game isn't worth at least a few dollars to you, probably don't bother with it.
(Not trying to be rude, just trying to save people time and so I don't have to turn down too much)

Note: All of the games are cart-only. For most of them I've been the only owner of them, so I guarantee that they're authentic.

Anyway, here's what I have:

Gameboy:

Alleyway
Battletoads
Bonk's Adventure
Boxxle
Castlevania Adventure
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Land
Donkey Kong Land 3
F-1 Race
Game & Watch Gallery
Qix
Rolan's Curse
Solomon's Club
Super Mario Land
Tetris
The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends
Ultima: Runes of Virtue

Gameboy Color:

Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
Caesar's Palace 2
Centipede
Crystalis
Donkey Kong Country
Galaga
Harvest Moon 2
Ken Griffey Jr.'s Slugfest
Marble Madness
Mario Tennis
Paperboy
Pokémon Trading Card Game
R-Type DX
Wario Land 3

Gameboy Advance:

Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge
Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars
ChuChu Rocket
CIMA: The Enemy
Gauntlet: Dark Legacy
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
Klonoa: Empire of Dreams
Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Rings
Madagascar
Mario Pinball Land
Mario vs. Donkey Kong
Midway's Greatest Arcade Hits
Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion
Phantasy Star Collection
Sega Arcade Gallery
Sega Smash Pack
Spyro 2: Season of Flame
The Lost Vikings

--------------

These I do have prices for, but I can be flexible with the prices/offer discounts for multiple purchases - so please don't hesitate to contact me =)

Zoda's Revenge: Star Tropics 2 (NES) (Complete. Box and manual aren't in as great of condition, but they're there) - $20
Grandia 2 (with soundtrack CD!) (DC) - $40
Silver (no case) (DC) - $15
Record of Lodoss War (generic case, Hollywood Video imprint on disc) (DC) - $15
Evolution 2: Far Off Promise (no front on case) (DC) - $15
Time Stalkers (no front on case) (DC) - $10
Railroad Tycoon 2 (no case) (DC) - $10
ChuChu Rocket (DC) - $10
Phantasy Star Online: Version 2 (DC) - $10
Diablo (PS1) - $50
Azure Dreams (no front on case) (PS1) - $30
Final Fantasy 9 (PS1) - $15
Chrono Cross (Greatest Hits) (PS1) - $15
Sim Theme Park (PS1) - $10

kamakazi5

Have a few more Club Nintendo codes and some other TV show codes for sale, Paypal only please. I have 4 positive seller feedback and a couple more from the last few days that haven't been tallied yet.

These are the last few I haven't sold and I won't refuse any reasonable offer.

Original 3DS
Old 3DS XL
Rhythm Heaven - DS
Zelda A Link Between Worlds - 3DS
Super Mario 3D Land - 3DS
New Super Mario Bros U - Wii U
New Super Mario Bros Wii - Wii

TV Show Codes

Game of Thrones Season 1 Digital code - This code says it expired in November and I doubt it still works but I thought I had seen a couple sold recently. If you're interested I'd be willing to give you the code and if it works you can send me $5.
Game of Thrones Season 2 Digital code - $15

Game of Thrones Season 3 Digital code - $10
Game of Thrones Season 4 Ultraviolet code - $15
Friends Season 1 Ultraviolet code - $3

GreenMana

Assassin's Creed Unity Season Pass Code w/ free game - $24

Season Pass holders get their choice of the following games for free:

-The Crew
-Far Cry 4
-Watch Dogs
-Assassin’s Creed Black Flag
-Rayman Legends
-Just Dance 2015

This is the redemption site, which also provides details about this:

https://acu.ubi.com/

A couple of those games are in the $30 range, and I am asking $24, though I may be willing to negotiate or trade.

I am Neogaf+ !

TURBO1112

-The Crew
-Far Cry 4
-Watch Dogs
-Rayman Legends
-Just Dance 2015

A couple of those games are in the $30 range, and I am asking $24, though I may be willing to negotiate or trade.

I am Neogaf+ !

PS4 or X1?

SalvaPot

Where is a good place to do this?

ebay is the obvious place, but if you want to sell it here you can just put it here for sale and keep trying until someone gives you a big offer for it, if you go with ebay you can always promote the auction in facebook pages or reddit, I´m not sure if its allowed to promote ebay auctions here, I think not.

BUT ebay those ask you a commission and you don´t always can thrust the buyer, while her you get all the money and its a closer group of people.

For now I´ll recommend just put a new post with your items for sale here, with more photos and ask for offers (I think selling you Playstation separate from the headphones is a better idea). Good luck!

SaganIsGOAT

ebay is the obvious place, but if you want to sell it here you can just put it here for sale and keep trying until someone gives you a big offer for it, if you go with ebay you can always promote the auction in facebook pages or reddit, I´m not sure if its allowed to promote ebay auctions here, I think not.

BUT ebay those ask you a commission and you don´t always can thrust the buyer, while her you get all the money and its a closer group of people.

For now I´ll recommend just put a new post with your items for sale here, with more photos and ask for offers (I think selling you Playstation separate from the headphones is a better idea). Good luck!

Thanks for your advice. I appreciate it :)

WTB

OG NTSC-U black 3DS with firmware 9.2 or below. Only interested in the system, no cradle/adaptor etc. Must be in mint condition. Please PM me if you have one for sale. Thanks.

Code_Link

WTS:

- Amazon Prime Slot - Free two day shipping on Prime elegible items valid through Nov 23, 2015 - $15 - (TWO SOLD, TWO LEFT!)

(Only the free two day shipping benefit is shared, but will save you TONS in shipping costs)

PM me if interested. Paypal gift.

I have a few things for sale or trade. I accept paypal. I'm in Arizona and will ship in the US. I have bought and sold on here before and had great experiences.

- 55 Inch Samsung 4K TV - HU9000 model. This is their flagship model. Comes with all accessories including the box. Only about 2 months old. These retail for over $3k. Looking for about $2400 shipped.

- PS4 Blue Wireless Controller - bought it for a 2nd controller and it was never used. I have the original box for it also. - $45 shipped

- The Order 1886 - physical disc. excellent condition - $40 shipped

- The Last of Us Remasterd Digital - $20

- Wolfenstein Xbox One Sealed - $30 shipped

- Assassin's Creed Black Flag and Unity Digital Codes - $30

- $25 iTunes Card - $20

SaganIsGOAT

SOLD

Limited Edition Destiny Themed Playstation Gold Headphones. I won these at Pax Prime last fall. As far as I am aware they are rare. They were used lightly. The only little scuffs I can see are more than likely from being in the little travel bag with the USB Cable and the USB receiver. Feel free to take them into consideration when making an offer. Other than that they worked perfectly for me.

Shoot me offers through a PM.

Xclash

can't grow facial hair
Positive buyer feedback to Xclash. Quick, easy transaction! :D

Positive seller feedback for Cheetos is Pretty Awesome. Smooth and easy transaction. Sweet username too.

WTB -
Gold Mario Amiibo. If anyone happens to have an extra from a order and would like to sell it, Please PM me. Someone please save me from constantly looking at my Walmart.com cart.

Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask - Would like a complete copy. Willing to pay $17 shipped.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Hey, I have a copy of the Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Limited Edition for PS4 preordered at Amazon. I've decided I'm just going to get the regular since there's too many other games this month. I'd like a $115 Amazon.com gift card. I'll switch the shipping address to you, and I have Prime so it should be there on release date. PM me if you're interested. I'll cancel on 3/10 if I don't have any interest.

isitstill

Positive seller feedback for wheapon.

Sold me Final Fantasy 1&2 for GBA, shipped quickly. Also gave me some advice that I asked for, free of charge! Thanks a lot, look forward to doing business with you again!

Very Positive Buyer Feedback for SomewhatGroovy.

Sent payment crazy fast and maintained excellent communication throughout. More like VeryGroovy if you ask me.

asdad123

For Shipping

Xbox One Controller - Brand New in Packaging. $48 shipped in US.

Sony Wired Silver Headset - Brand New in Packaging. $37 Shipped in US.

Apple Airport Extreme AC Wireless Router - No Box. Only router/power cable. $150 shipped in US.

And Some Local Sales (NJ, zip code 07407)

-Wii U Basic 8gb with Zelda Windwaker HD installed, brand new sealed copies of Super Mario 3d World, and Super Smash Bros. Wii U is practically mint and has a screen protector on the gamepad. Comes with the box. $300 for everything.

-PS4. 1 month old. Purchased from Best Buy. Played for about an hour. It was purchased as a second console because I didn't want to keep switching my PS4 between rooms. I then decided to stop being lazy lol. Looking for $340. Comes with the box and the original controller. Controller never used.

-Majora's Mask new 3DS XL system. Might be looking to get rid of this. System was opened and turned on to ensure everything is good. Played about 30 minutes of Majora's Mask on it. Looking for $350.

-Corsair 200R with MSI z97 PC Mate ATX motherboard and G3258 processor. All purchased brand new in August. Comes with original boxes. Looking for $160 for all three. May be willing to break up.

I will consider shipping the systems if you pay for shipping.

Not looking for any trades for anything. Sorry. Need the money :(

Bump

webkatt

-The Crew
-Far Cry 4
-Watch Dogs
-Rayman Legends
-Just Dance 2015

I am Neogaf+ !

I'll take it for $20!
Have Amazon/PayPal. Can do either or even a split.

PM me if you need any info, pictures, want to buy, or want to haggle.

I got some digital movie codes for sale. Asking $3 each (unless noted). All are UltraViolet codes unless noted:

• 007 Skyfall
  • American Pie*
  • Appleseed: Alpha
  • Breaking Bad Complete Series - offer
  • Cloud Atlas
  • Djando Unchained
  • Don Jon
  • Dredd*
  • Dumb and Dumber To - $4
  • Escape Plan
  • Hannibal: Season 1 - $10
  • Hannibal: Season 2 - $10
  • Last Stand (iTunes + UV)
  • Lawless
  • Man of Steel
  • Rick & Morty: Season 1 - $10
  • Riddick
  • Riddick collection (Pitch Black + The Chronicles of Riddick + Riddick) - $8
  • Star Trek: Into Darkness
  • Sin City: A Dame To Kill For - $4
  • The Amazing Spiderman*
  • The Dark Knight Rises
  • Transformers: Age of Extinction

*Code is past expiration date but I was able to verify that they are still valid and working.

PS3
  • The Walking Dead Season One - Game of the Year Edition (sealed) - $35

Xbox 360
  • Gears of War trilogy (1,2, and 3 in their own separate complete cases) for Xbox 360 - $20
  • Zumba Fitness - $15
  • Zumba Fitness Core (sealed) - $24

3DS
  • Super Mario 3D Land (sealed) - $23

Anime
  • Cowboy Bebop: The Complete Series - Amazon Exclusive Edition (Blu-ray/DVD Combo) (sealed) - offer
  • Freezing: Complete Series (Limited Edition Blu-ray/DVD Combo) - $55
  • Guilty Crown: Complete Series, Part 1 (Blu-ray/DVD Combo) - $26
  • Gungrave Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (sealed, with mousepad) - $70
  • Kiddy Grade Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set - $40
  • Leviathan - The Last Defense - Bluray Complete Collection (Eng Subs, Sealed) $35
  • Tenjho Tenge Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (sealed) - $70

Bluray
  • Halloween: The Complete Collection Limited Deluxe Edition[Blu-ray] (sealed) -offer

WANTS:
  • PayPal (family/friends payment or you pay fees)
  • Call of Duty Advanced Warfare PS4 case

Varg

Banned
Wtb

White vita in excellent condition. Looking to either buy or trade via an extra n3dsxL I have. Pm if interested.

shandy706

WTB

Vita TV Got One :)

Life is Strange - Looking for an Xbox One Code or PC Code for cheap :)

WTS or WTT
All items INCLUDE SHIPPING to the lower 48

Amiibos
1 x Sheik Amiibo - For trade or $19 Shipped in US
1 x Fox Amiibo (crease in cardboard from shipping) - For trade or $22 Shipped in the US

Steam Gifts/Codes

Bold = My price
Italic = Current Steam Price

Games

Tropico 4: Collectors Bundle/Edition - $15 - $40
The Whispered World Special Edition - $10 - $20
Wizardry 6 and 7 - $5 - $10
Toki Tori 2+ - $8 - $15
Defense Grid: The Awakening - $6 - $10
Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Ed. - $10 - $20

DLC/Discount Codes

Gauntlet - Exclusive DLC Mask of the Wyrm Slayer - $2
50% off Lichdom Battlemage - $5 - $40 (This reduces the price to $20)

Other Codes

Battleground of the Gods: SMITE - Unlock Thanatos & Exclusive Jack the Reaper Skin - $4
Halo Escalation Digital Comics #1-3 - $3

Xbox One Games

Thief - $15

Dead Rising 3 - $20 SOLD

Random Items
The Friend Zone Soundtrack - $4

3" Transformers Decal - $2

Assassins Creed Unity Coin & Felt Bag - $6

Replica Ryu Street Fighter Head Band - $5

MLG Wristband - $3

Captain America Air Freshener - $3

Futaba Great Planes Real Flight R/C Simulator Controller (USB VERSION) - $30

Mark5130

Would Like To Sell

PayPal gift or fees paid.

The Last of Us Digital PS4 code - $15

WTB
In box SNES, NES, Genesis and Dreamcast games.

wilflare

WTB
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD NA Download Code
LEGO City Undercover NA Download Code
Pikmin 3 NA Download Code
Super Mario 3D World NA Download Code
NintendoLand NA Download Code
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse NA Download Code
Discounted eShop Credit
Club Nintendo Coins PINs
Disney Movies Download Codes

WTS
NA WiiU Pikmin 3 Brand New and Sealed - $65+Shipping RESERVED
NA WiiU Wind Walker HD Brand New and Sealed -Open to Offers

MWTS
PS4 Witcher 3 CE Pre-order from Amazon.com
I'll switch the shipping address to you and you can pay me in Amazon GC which I'll use to pay off the entire order.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KSN7NR2/?tag=neogaf0e-20

- Open to offers
- Reason for selling: don't wanna get too attached to things and clutter up my place.

maxcriden

WTB

Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask - Would like a complete copy. Willing to pay $17 shipped.

You should try PMing Gonzo the Great. I know he just finished this the other day and wasn't super into it. No idea if he played digital or physical, but it might be worth it to ask him.

Mark5130

This might seem a little off topic, but do physical Club Nintendo items really take 2-5 months to process and ship like it states on the site? That seems a little excessive.

maxcriden

This might seem a little off topic, but do physical Club Nintendo items really take 2-5 months to process and ship like it states on the site? That seems a little excessive.

Some of them, yes. I think they essentially need to figure out how many of an item to produce.

Boss Man

Sold

WTS

A black 3DS XL barely used with hori screen protector and a sweet Mario shell case. Comes with original box, charger, stylus, 4gb stick, all that jazz. No scratches, at least that I can see. Has the AR cards still in package.

Also comes with 2 games (both in cases):
Bravely Default
Pokemon X

ff6sN1Z.jpg

Will also trade for a PS Vita.

Also looking to sell Ocarina of Time 3DS in bundle or separately. Also complete with case and manual.

Risible

Looking to sell my Majora's Mask 3DS Limited Edition game and statue. Brand new and unopened. Hate to give it up but I need the cash. It has some damage from shipping, the pictures are zoomed in and make it look far worse than it is but I wanted to be up-front about it. $100 shipped to the contiguous 48. I have plenty of feedback here and on eBay. I would ask that you have good feedback here as well.

GAF, I'm looking to buy a few consoles and games for the arcade in my church, if anyone is selling any of this stuff let me know. Please keep in mind I'm a church budget so I may not able to go too high on some items

Systems
Wii(2) - Looking to pay no more than $50-$60 for one(more if games/controllers come with it)
GameCube - $30-$35(more if games/controllers come with it)
PlayStation 2 - $25-$35(more if games/controllers come with it)

Games
Super Mario Bros(Wii) - $15-$20
Mario Kart(Wii) - $15-$20
DK Returns(Wii) - $15-$20
Super Mario Strikers(Gamecube) $15-$20
Lego StarWars(Gamecube) $7.50-$12.50
Mario Baseball(Gamecube) - $15-$20
Crash Bandicoot games(PS2) - $5-10
Lego Games(PS2) - $5-$10
Need for Speed(PS2) - $5-$10

If anyone has anything above they are looking to sell, send me a pm.

Neogaf Platinum

Coda

Some new stuff for sale... PM me if you'd like to combine items or work out a price. I accept Paypal for payment and will only ship within the USA. Games are complete unless specified otherwise. All prices include shipping.

20150303_195632_zpsh6bpb8mp.jpg

From bottom left to bottom right:

Wii Classic Pro Controller (black): $10 *SOLD*

PS2 Games
Killer 7 (no manual and gamestop sticker on binding): $10
Dino Stalker: $10
Def Jam Vendetta: $8

Super Nintendo (NTSC) with two controllers and power adapter (No video cables included). Tabs inside have also been cut out to allow the use of Super Famicom games: $70

Super Nintendo Games
TMNT IV: Turtles In Time: $65 *SOLD*
Street Fighter II Turbo (Super Famicom): $7
SHIN NEKKETSU KOUHA KUNIO TACHI NO BANKA (Super Famicom, amazing beat em up from the company who made Double Dragon and River City Ransom; worth it alone for the motorcycle sections): $30

PS1 Games
Bushido Blade: $20

N64 Games
No Mercy: $12

Other stuff
SmartJoy SNES to USB adapter: $20

Morphie Juice Pack Air for iPhone 5 (Special Red edition): $30

Also not listed in the main picture are:

Grandia II (Dreamcast, complete with soundtrack): $40

20150303_194053_zpsttlyrgfw.jpg

20150303_194140_zps69ofwayq.jpg

20150303_194125_zpsouu1zijr.jpg

20150303_194105_zpstajskhgh.jpg

Mushihimesama (PS2 import): $55

20150303_194154_zpsjdudgdqm.jpg

20150303_194204_zpsp4vlw6ng.jpg

20150303_194242_zpsoe7ksqo2.jpg

Josh5890

H: Shin Megami Tensi IV 3DS

I have Shin Megami Tensi IV for the 3DS. It is the limited edition. I bought it at launch to get the club nintendo points and the credit but I never gotten around to playing it. I'm looking to trade it for a game I'll actually play. Everything that came with the package is still there.

Games I'm interested in:

Bravely Default (3DS)
Etrian Odyssey Untold (3DS)
Etrian Odyssey IV (3DS)
Theatrythem (3DS)
Theatrythem 2 (3DS)
Danganrompa (Vita)
Danganrompa 2 (Vita)
Persona 4 Golden (Vita)
Splinter Cell Conviction (Wii-U)
Batman Arkham Origins (Wii-U)
Resident Evil Revelations (3DS or Wii-U)
Watch Dogs (Wii-U)
Monster Rancher 4 (PS2)

I'm also willing to check your trade lists. I just want to see this go to a good home. Lets make a trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom