• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off what he did wasnt illegal second ive sold but few items here always domestic just didnt want the guy to feel bad i offred no service or broke any laws.As if i dont know the difference between a "cool dude" who broke the law and one who didnt you jumped the gun a bit in your reaction is all.

Now i feel like a guilty party to be avoided.:(

No, no, no - not saying you were promoting an illegal activity.

I'm saying that calling someone a "cool dude" could be interpreted differently. If something had happened to make this illegal (which could have been the case considering we didn't know everything about the situation), we don't want to publicly say it's okay or encourage it.

That's all. I couldn't gather enough information from the two posts to see if it was legal or not, so it's a conversation avoided altogether unless you're willing to have that conversation in private. This one worked out, but there's enough people out there who could take advantage.

And you're a good trader. :-D

Have I told you lately that I love you?

I'd like to sell my PNY XLR8 Enthusiast Edition GeForce GTX 770. I've only had it for about a year but I'm upgrading so I don't need it anymore. I haven't pushed it beyond the factory overclock.

I don't have the box or manuals, but I'll ship it safely in an anti-static bag. I'm starting at $200 via PayPal (gift), but I'm willing to negotiate. PM me.

Here's all the info on the card: http://www.pny.com/GTX_770_2048MB_OC_PCIe?sku=VCGGTX7702XPB-OC

WTS

iPad Air 16GB WiFi + LTE White -$325 shipped

For an extra $40 I'll throw in the Zagg keyboard case which normally goes for 99.99 (http://www.zagg.com/us/en_us/keyboards/ipad-keyboard-case/cover-ipad-air)

It is in excellent shape, no scratches.

bj8E9ln.jpg

rEeq1iM.jpg

2LZWpuR.jpg

WTS

PS Vita Slim White w/16gb card- $160 shipped

Pics, upon request

zychi

Banned
WTS:

The Order 1886 Knight's Arsenal DLC Pre Order Bonus $5 Paypal

PS4 w/ COD AW console still in shrink wrap. Box was opened, but nothing has been taken out of the box. COD AW has been played but it in perfect condition. Looking for $360 shipped. US Only

WTB

Pokemon Crystal - Complete in Box

Ocarina of Time - 3DS

Ambassador Edition N3DS Faceplates

WTS - Click Links for Pics

Nintendo 3DS XL - Blue/Black - $105 - Includes 32gig SD card (micro w/adapter),original box AND the AC adapter! Pay $15 more and get Mario & Luigi bundled. Has 9.5 firmware installed. - PENDING

Mario & Luigi - Dream Team - $25 - Sealed

N3DS - Black Pokemon Groudon Edition
+ Sealed Felt Mario Faceplate
+ One Piece: Super Grand Battle X

$260.00 - REDUCED! Come on guys, this is a good deal....

I only opened the system and played it once. I'm tired of waiting for the Region Free hack and I already bought a N3DS XL from someone on here.

Free shipping to USA on anything $20 and above. Will ship internationally, but you may to kick in a little extra to help out.

Now NeoGaf Plus Buyer (13) and Seller (14)

Mikeside

Repeating first page:

Selling a Samsung Galaxy S 8.4" LTE/4G tablet
Brand new, no scratches, dents or anything
Custom ROM had been put on, but it's back to factory with root now.
Looking for £250 shipped within EU, will ship anywhere else for cost.

ekgrey

waaat, I am sure I have WAAAYYYYY more than that with all of my BST thread. NOW I feel like I should go back and check lol

Well, remember that the old stuff doesn't count. It's noted on the sheet that you were NeoGAF Gold under the old system, but now you are "GS" (Gold Seller) with a total of 80 positive feedback.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Well, remember that the old stuff doesn't count. It's noted on the sheet that you were NeoGAF Gold under the old system, but now you are "GS" (Gold Seller) with a total of 80 positive feedback.

ahhh forgot about that.

eh I'll get there in no time :D

Positive feedback for Isaccard

Traded the Super Smash Bros. Club Nintendo Soundtrack for $20 in eShop credit.

Good communication. Sent codes promptly. Would trade with again.

WTS

F Zero GX, disc only. $26 shipped.

Marvel Vs Capcom 3 - $13 shipped
Bayonetta and demons souls - $15 for both shipped

Kingdom Hearts red label - 7 shipped

Google wallet or Amazon payments only

M3z_

NeoGaf Gold Seller

Parting my PC, all prices final, paypal only, only ship to US48

GTX 980 Strix $470ea. Shipped

v5zgK8hl.jpg

Z87 Asus Formula VI $160 shipped

rzcBvcSl.jpg

Enermax Platimax 1000 watt modular PSU $130

9WkQDADl.jpg

mjb3611

Possitive seller feedback for both Terrisus and Chucker!

Packages came in and everything is great. Thanks gentlemen.

Madao

very Positive Seller feedback to Vinsanity.

sold me a Majora's Mask N3DS XL and it arrived in pretty much new condition as described. communication was very good overall.

SaganIsGOAT

posted this in Destiny GAF as well. Long story short job ended last month and I have medical bills to pay. I won these Destiny Headphones at PAX Prime last fall. I have barely used them. I am selling my PS4 so I will be selling these as well. Is it scummy to attempt to sell them on GAF even though I won them? I just want honest opinions even if they are brutal. I don't know what a fair price is either so PMs would be helpful.

16085637794_f42d0dbe16_c.jpg

posted this in Destiny GAF as well. Long story short job ended last month and I have medical bills to pay. I won these Destiny Headphones at PAX Prime last fall. I have barely used them. I am selling my PS4 so I will be selling these as well. Is it scummy to attempt to sell them on GAF even though I won them? I just want honest opinions even if they are brutal. I don't know what a fair price is either so PMs would be helpful.

Of course not. You got your use out of them and can't use them anymore if you're selling your PS4. Besides, when it comes to unemployment and unexpected expenses, you can only do what's right for you. Don't worry about what someone online thinks about it!

wiibomb

I can just say its totally fair and valid to sell them, you won them, you can do whatever you want with them, there was no contract or something like that to receive them, so sell them..

hopefully not at scalpers price, so another one can get a chance to get it without paying excess

This is a pretty unique item and you need the money. Don't feel bad about anything.

I don't think you'll have an issue finding a buyer either! :D

SaganIsGOAT

I wanna sell them for a fair price. I would rather have people make offers than have to name a price. Retail is fair right?

toneroni

Retail usually isn't a great price for used items unless they're limited in some way.
Seems like those are limited though? Don't really know PS4 headsets.

SmokeMaxX

Sorry for causing the customs conversation we had a page or two ago. I don't know much about shipping internationally and was genuinely curious on best shipping methods since I do my best to provide all of my customers with the best prices that I can. Didn't mean to get anyone accused of anything.

Jomjom

Banned

Don't look for just a "fair" price, look for what someone is willing to pay. This is likely a one of a kind item, so it deserves a high price. This is a free market, you are under no obligation to sell this for a fair price.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally. If you do not receive a reply, please wait 24-48 hours before contacting me again because I am probably asleep or have not yet seen your message.

Selling:

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

XBox Live Gold Subscription
(AFAIK, XBox Live Gold subs aren't region locked)
Twelve months (Two left): $40
12.png

US XBL Credit (10% Off)
0c5125b8-8bec-4fc5-9089-c4213b775fa6.jpg

US Playstation PSN Credit: 10% Off
psn-card_1.png

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit:
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards
Netflix Subscription (or looking for info on how to get it cheap)

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (568+ Total Positive Feedback!)

SalvaPot

I know they only gave away one pair at PAX. Not actually sure if these were only made for the occasion or not.

I made some research and it seems this is quite the unique item, if you are in need of money you should auction it or get the best offer you could, I think there has to be someone who will pay good money for it and can help you out on your problem too, you won it, so no one will judge you if you decide to sell it.

vZPMRC2.png

Looking for

Your (preferably cheap) PlayStation (PSone) games!

Looking to binge-play a bunch of PlayStation games from my childhood. Send me a list of what you have, I'm looking to buy some common games in lots to start a mini-collection.

Aaand for sale... SOLD!

Office 365 Personal Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom