• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - New screenshots

Steez

Hopefully we can revisit the bathhouse.

Also, I hope monster contracts can be infinite. Hopefully it has repeatable random events . I also hope we at least have a cool place to stay for a temporary home.

My OCD would kill me, lol.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Expecting to see a media blowout of sorts in the next 12 hours. Loads of youtubers getting their recorded gameplay footage ready. Even heard some of them are sitting on the elusive "ultra" footage. Can't wait!

Cheers, was wondering when that would be up. Someone remember to make a thread to consolidate all the vids.

Expecting to see a media blowout of sorts in the next 12 hours. Loads of youtubers getting their recorded gameplay footage ready. Even heard some of them are sitting on the elusive "ultra" footage. Can't wait!
Yeah, the Embargo for the Warsaw event lifts today, don't know the exact time though.

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
Oh fuck. Didn't know the embargo ends today. If we get some ultra footage and specs I'll be so pleased.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
spent three days in photoshop to make this sweet header for the youtubers embargo thread

tubers6noq6.png

Xando

Can't wait to get home from work and see the videos.

Warablo

I believe it's a no to all of those things.

Ive heard them talk about random events, but no new details. They usually keep the world feeling alive and fresh for long while. The monster thing would be cool so the game has end game re-playability. The house would be cool for RP purposes, we might be using Triss or Yennefer residence.

misho8723

Banned
Just becasue I have time right now :D.. what do you think?

VGX trailer
HWtb.jpg

From the russian sneak preview - not the final version of the game
GWtb.jpg

EatChildren

Total overhaul of the scene, like it takes place somewhere different.

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
Wat, the review embargo?
No the 45 minutes of footage/hands on with the game all the youtubers got. Should have tons of impressions and footage today.

Hoping against hope for some footage of he game on Ultra, and the specs of the rig it was running on.

Also hoping for some PS4 footage.

EatChildren

Nvidia fur disabled in last one.

Not disabled, non-existent. Different victim, hut, foliage, scene entire.

That being said I don't think we'll see fur coats like that original trailer.

Artchur

Im getting worried my dual 670's may not be able to handle this game. To upgrade or move to ps4... Decisions decisions...

Genio88

Im getting worried my dual 670's may not be able to handle this game. To upgrade or move to ps4... Decisions decisions...

I think two GTX 670 will handle the game better than the PS4, of course if you want everything on ultra and good fps you should upgrade

napata

You're worried your 670s won't be able to do medium-high settings at 30fps? Are you for real or is this some form of trolling I don't understand? Even a single 670 should do better than that.

I hope all that HUD is customisable, there seems to be a lot of it. I'm all for minimal HUD - and an option for HUD opacity too. That would be great.

Top Bottom