• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NPD Sales Results for June 2015 [Up2: Batman, Splatoon]

red720

One point, though. The slope of worldwide sell-through is higher than that of U.S. sell-through over the entire length of the graph. That means the U.S. as a percentage of worldwide sales is constantly going down (it was nearly 50% last spring). In the past 3 months it will have declined below 36%, making PS4 worldwide sell-through slightly higher. We should see this when Sony announce numbers in a couple weeks.

To maintain the same proportion the slope of the US line would have to be 36% that of the international line's slope.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
1 > 1.1m, PS4 ~ 61.59%.

SW only for last post.
Bundle: ~ 121k

Okay so yeah I'm lost here.

NPD, 2011:

Game Informer said:
For software, Battlefield 3 and Batman: Arkham City took the top spots for the month. NPD says Battlefield 3 sold just under 2 million units while Batman came in with with over 1.5 million units.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2011/11/11/battlefield-3-batman-lead-october-sales.aspx

NPD 2015:

VentureBeat said:
“Sales of Arkham Knight slightly exceeded October 2011 sales of Batman: Arkham City, which is remarkable considering the difference in hardware install bases,” said Callahan.

http://venturebeat.com/2015/07/16/june-2015-npd-ps4-beats-xbox/

Fat4all

Banned
Cream has been sabotaged.

ABANDON MISSION

What could it be?

Chrono-trigger-but-the-future-refused-to-change-300x225.jpg

Somethin's up.

FerDS

In that case we must have gotten something wrong about Arkham City, or what NPD is reporting here includes something else to get over that hurdle.

1.1 million on ps4 wich is 60% of The total? It would mean it sold around 1.6 without counting bundles which I guess adds up?

Ok if i understand correctly "1" means batman since batman is int the first place.

So batman > 1.1 million (without bundles i guess)

~61% on PS4.

Plus 121k bundles?

FerDS

But there are only 121K bundles, so we get a bit over 1.2 million copies for a game that's purportedly over 1.5 million.

Nop, it would put it around 1.7 million

PS: it's late, I might be doing some very bad math

Edit: what idlewild_ said

Top Bottom