• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SSB for 3DS & U - Tourney Mode, Youtube Replay DLC Stages and Mii Costumes (K. Rool)

It's Neogaf + Smash. Any excuse to despise Sakurai will be taken at the earliest opportunity no matter how flimsy the evidence is.

Oh, knock it off. This is garbage and you know it. Sure, there are people that are critical of Sakurai. Some of it's fair. Some of it's unfair. But there are also plenty of people that adore his work. Any thread that talks about the future of the series will have plenty of people noting that they'll miss Sakurai if he leaves, or that they don't know if the series would be the same without his passion.

Also, we ban frequently for this exact kind of hivemind crap.

Cody_D165

Banned
Call me crazy but Marth feels... faster.

Like Lucina feels slower than Marth. When I pick Marth I feel like I can do aerials a lot quicker.

It's probably placebo... but it feels different...

Seriously, I can't believe that they wouldn't let you to upload an entire for glory 6 minute match if that happened. At the very least I would think the 'limit' would be 6 minutes based on that. It'd be weird to not be able to even full matches using the Nintendo supported rules.

Sorry, slightly off topic.. But back to your post about Mewtwo not getting any seemingly significant changes...

What exactly did you test?

I'm looking for

-weight or speed changes
-damage of moves
-if aerials, up tilt, and forward smash connect easier(better hit boxes)
-if certain moves combo in easier(like down throw to something else)
-if grabs are easier to pull off
-any changes in his special in general
-if any of his moves got less or more lag

They have the original 64 song if that's what you're freaking out about... dunno what he's talking about exactly.
I'm trying to avoid the music list, but if Hyrule Castle theme from A Link to the Past/Between Worlds was/is not in I'm going to have a conniption.

Sorry, slightly off topic.. But back to your post about Mewtwo not getting any seemingly significant changes...

What exactly did you test?

I'm looking for

-weight or speed changes
-damage of moves
-if aerials, up tilt, and forward smash connect easier(better hit boxes)
-if certain moves combo in easier(like down throw to something else)
-if grabs are easier to pull off
-any changes in his special in general
-if any of his moves got less or more lag

I only played him quickly and brushed it off so don't take anything I say as much evidence. The only slight thing I noticed was fthrow does a bit more damage, but outside of that he seemed pretty much exactly the same. There'll probably be much more in depth analysis by the end of the night on reddit/here though.

Ozium

grabbed Peach's Castle, will grab Hyrule when I re-up my eshop account..

Peach's Castle is worth it for Mario 64 Slide music alone..

so good

I only played him quickly and brushed it off so don't take anything I say as much evidence. The only slight thing I noticed was fthrow does a bit more damage, but outside of that he seemed pretty much exactly the same. There'll probably be much more in depth analysis by the end of the night on reddit/here though.

Do you remember what damage it does now?

Revven

Kind of annoyed the server is still down after the time they said maintenance would be over... :/

Edit: LOL and as soon as I say that the servers are back up.

On Nakat's stream they seem to have found out that Metaknight's sword and hitboxes now actually line up, so no more whiffing the sword through people :p

Ozium

They updated the official site with QR codes for the Miis used in promotional pictures

you know what woudl be awesome?

have Mii be playable in for fun or for glory When you select the Mii in those modes you pick which style (gunner, brawler or sword) and then you can scroll through the different promotional miis like how you select which villager to play as..

someone give me a job at sora, ltd.

Thud

Just checked the Robin boards. Dthrow is real, on top of a handful of other buffs.

God is real. ;_;

Well the next big thing, Anna isn't in it :<

I guess they didn't bother with local tourney mode. Eight player mode might have replaced that.

Looking forward testing things out later.

Man, I'm so disappointed with the way music and stages have been handled this game. I tried not to be, but between glaring oversights in music (though I understand licensing plays a role in that) and crazy decisions such as Miiverse only being able to be played locally, I really REALLY hope they fix this in some future update. :/

Top Bottom