• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5 Guardians multiplayer trailer, GAMESCOM 2015

Yeah, that city map looks great! I wish they had featured gameplay of that or the Raid on Apex 7 map over the E-Sports showing that we got today.

that city though

88oja8E.gif

sTRewUT.gif

jem0208

Looks amazing.

Coliseum looks like a really nice map, seeing Simms (the GOAT) up on stage was awesome as well.

Excited about all the new maps shown during the trailer except for Coliseum. It looks too meh aesthetically and gameplay-wise.

THAT CITY MAP THOUGH.

Excited about all the new maps shown during the trailer except for Coliseum. It looks too meh aesthetically and gameplay-wise.

THAT CITY MAP THOUGH.

On the contrary, Coliseum is the only map they showed today that I am personally interested in.

Then again I think Big Team Battle in Halo isn't very fun so...

Akai__

City map reminds me of Harvest in Halo Wars.

Also, that new map totally looks like it's made on H5's Forge World. The scenery looks very similiar to the Halo 5 Forge Beta maps Pegasus and Orion.

Maybe its because I play way too much Titanfall but while I was watching I was internally screaming at the players to run on the walls.

I love it how all the maps set on a human world seem to use all the same assets /sarcasm
It's really hard to tell some of the maps apart sometimes. I love the foggy city arena map though, it looks a bit more unique than the others.

On the contrary, Coliseum is the only map they showed today that I am personally interested in.

Then again I think Big Team Battle in Halo isn't very fun so...

We're lucky 343 caters to both types of players hehe...

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
oh man, that other urban/cyberpunk map looks cool. wonder if there will be a superintendent behind those "lockdown" emergency messages. would make for a nice touch and call back to ODST.

Nothing that wows me graphically, but there seems to be a lot of variety here. Maps look very vertical and functional, I'm so ready for this game.

But that esports commentary, I'm getting too old for this shit.

leeh

That arena game play looked on-point today. Really looking forward to getting my hands on this.

Can't stand commentators though.

Akai__

How many people are supported in Warzone. Battlefield Halo looks fun as hell.

12vs12 + AI in some modes.

I thought so too!

Map design for Arena looks perfect, loving the small symmetrical maps that have a lot of nuance, Arena with all its balance is going to be last a long time. Would like to see some asymmetrical maps though.

Yeah, Arcadia was the name. I could not remember the freaking name. lol

Woo new screenshots and maps. Everything looks solid. I was surprised how well the pistol handles in that match. Looks like it will be more useful instead of just being there. Sort of feels that way in H2A.

op_ivy

Woo new screenshots and maps. Everything looks solid. I was surprised how well the pistol handles in that match. Looks like it will be more useful instead of just being there. Sort of feels that way in H2A.

yeah, a bit less worried about ar/pistol starts now. the pistol was good in the beta, but this thing looks a lot better.

op_ivy

City map reminds me of Harvest in Halo Wars.

Also, that new map totally looks like it's made on H5's Forge World. The scenery looks very similiar to the Halo 5 Forge Beta maps Pegasus and Orion.

not sure what map you are referring too with the pegasus and orion comment, but this map screams forge to me:

really looks like cookie cutter pieces in the same style and design as much found in eden/empire.

But btw was that overlay in the "pro" match part of the spectator mode? (team name, player name) or was that just self produced?

Top Bottom