• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon |OT4| You're a detriment to your squad

J@hranimo

Banned
So my internet is kinda butt right now, is that vine of someone being able to swim up that corner over the pipe into the enemy's side of Arowana?

Cause if so that's busted lmao.

Zing

Banned
It isn't a big deal in tower control, since there is a climbable box on the opposite side anyway. Turf War, if you are that deep to ink to their spawn, you are either winning handily or foolish. Splat Zones, why would you ever be that deep in.

ChrisD

It isn't a big deal in tower control, since there is a climbable box on the opposite side anyway. Turf War, if you are that deep to ink to their spawn, you are either winning handily or foolish. Splat Zones, why would you ever be that deep in.

I just don't see why it would be left in. It's an obvious glitch.

Still standing by my Japan shouldn't be allowed Dynamo Rollers policy. Especially when they can kill you even though they died a second ago.

Edit: ever

Edit edit: EVER

KeigoNiwa

Wow, I just tried to play a game of PvZ: Garden Warfare.

I wish I was streaming so people could see how silly I must have looked as I was trying to position my controller to aim haha. There was a strange sense of tension as I would move my arms but nothing would move on the screen.

RedFyn

If you can get the rainmaker up there it should be easier than going the normal route

Jintor

was trying out a spotter special charge up + special duration up + special saver build with echolocator dual squelcher. Not the worst and synergises okay in ranked S but definitely bad for the ego kill-wise, lol.

kagamin

I hath joined the glorious Splatoon nation! Now I just need to get to level 10 tomorrow, that shouldn't be hard though since I'm already level 8.

Robotguy

was trying out a spotter special charge up + special duration up + special saver build with echolocator dual squelcher. Not the worst and synergises okay in ranked S but definitely bad for the ego kill-wise, lol.
This is what I did on my Ink or sink squad. First round I basically didn't even see combat because I was just echolocating the whole time. Second round I did more fighting though, as it was actually necessary then.

RedFyn

Forget the jungle hat, Im about to start a petition to remove the tentatek. Every match I've had with a tentatek they've been on the bottom. Even worse they're usually on my team.

Doorman

Making a "spotter" build has been one of my recent interests too. I've had basic ideas set up for both the Dual Squelcher (for echolocator) and the Forge Pro (for point sensors everywhere) but I've also been adding Haunt onto it in the (likely) event that I get jumped or something at a point.

I've also tried applying the idea to the Custom Jr (Echolocator and Haunt for marking foes, plus Disruptors for being generally a pain in the ass? Yes please), but I am so terrible at securing kills with it that it winds up feeling slightly counterproductive compared to the other two. I think I'm just being too skirmish-focused but that's a hard habit to train myself out of! :p

It all started when someone told me the next rotation...

Tower control: Camp and Mall. I recalled my earlier time with mall. Hardly even saw it as
Bluefin kept popping up instead of Mall, leading to a series of weapon mismatches.

Camp Triggerfish however... You see boys and girls that's the true stage of champions.
I thought to myself, I'm at 28... I'll stop at 50, next I'm at 70? Hold the phone, 90?! 90 is a personal record for me.

I then had a flashback to that A+99 climb and me falling all the way back to A. I took a
deep sigh as I looked at the clock tick down from 20 seconds asking me to gamble my rank again...

Not today though, no way. This time... nobody could stop this train.

Is3ZsZO.jpg

Jintor

I'm back in S but hovering around the 30-45 range.

Listening to a lot of Squidcore on Soundcloud lol. I'm so into looking for the good stuff in this but it's mostly lazy overlays lol. Gotta work to find those squid beats

RedFyn

Hey, I found a not horrible tentatek. They only finished in 3rd. Of coure the guy in 4th had a splattershot but we'll ignore that.

I'm not exaggerating. Every single match that I have seen the results for has had the tentatek in last place sans the occasional match with more than one (in which case theyre 3rd/4th) and one match I had recently where the tentatek finished in 3rd with the gal in 4th going 4/a million.

Huh, I usually do okay with them.
Do you mean the players or the gun itself. The tentatek is fine but I think these people are the meta chasers who are always lagging behind.

It all started when someone told me the next rotation...

Tower control: Camp and Mall. I recalled my earlier time with mall. Hardly even saw it as
Bluefin kept popping up instead of Mall, leading to a series of weapon mismatches.

Camp Triggerfish however... You see boys and girls that's the true stage of champions.
I thought to myself, I'm at 28... I'll stop at 50, next I'm at 70? Hold the phone, 90?! 90 is a personal record for me.

I then had a flashback to that A+99 climb and me falling all the way back to A. I took a
deep sigh as I looked at the clock tick down from 20 seconds asking me to gamble my rank again...

Not today though, no way. This time... nobody could stop this train.
Good lord congrats on the S+!

WorldStar

Banned
is there any way to improve the odds of items you request from Spyke?

I'll request a headgear with all 3 matching sub abilities and end up getting gear with the main and only 1 sub unlocked

what gives

correojon

Has anyone ever received perfect gear from Spike? Closest I´ve been is 2 subs and I´ve ordered stuff from him almost everyday since launch :(

Top Bottom