• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shouta

Prison School 189

Kiyoshi...you realized that at the wrong time man, lol. Hana looks amazingly cute in this chapter. The author really knows what to do to make his characters look a certain way, lol.

Also the boys falling in love with the sound of a Cardboard Tank, hahaha.

World Trigger 114
COZOXDMWcAAz90e.png
I hope all points go to Yuma.

Ninomiya is too strong for most of the characters. In his suit all his scenes look more epic than they usually would in just standard uniform.

Arabesque

World Trigger 114

I hope all points go to Yuma.

Really, the only way for Tamakoma-2 to win now would be if Yuma takes down Kageura and Azuma and then bails out, thus ending up in a tie with Ninomiya. Him taking out everyone is pretty much impossible for him alone (especially missing an arm and a leg).

What makes me curious is if this is why Jin made that bet with Hyuse in the first place, so that such a conclusion would end up making Hyuse agree with an exchange of favours? I guess we'll see.

Appreciate the continual focus on Chika's development. Going to be interesting seeing where she (and I suppose Ema) go from here on. Osamu already knows what he needs to be doing, and hopefully next match he doesn't act like Rambo and try to solo people again.

Should I start reading Bleach or should I wait until the final arc ends?

I know I heard a lot of people saying that the final arc has been incredibly slow.

Numb

Should I start reading Bleach or should I wait until the final arc ends?

I know I heard a lot of people saying that the final arc has been incredibly slow.

Just wait. Or don't read at all.
Been reading it thinking it would end soon all this time but it just dragging.
Everybody gets a 15+ chapter fight you don't care about.
Wish someone told me to stop reading after the Aizen fights ended.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Manga News/Discussion |OT| Don't Read Bleach

If, for example, Shokugeki no Soma were paced like Bleach, it would take Soma an entire chapter to deglaze a pan.

phaze

You should not start reading Bleach period.

But if you have to, wait for it until the end. I marathoned it from where the anime ended to where it was a few months backs and it was much more enjoyable than reading it weekly. Granted I think that about every manga but it's even more true with Bleach.

edit: beaten like Soul King's guards.

dani_dc

On one hand it takes you around 2 minutes to read most Bleach chapters, on another band that's still over 10 hours lost reading Bleach, and only the first two are likely to be enjoyable.

Point being, se!ect series at random from the OP and you'll be better served.

Numb

If you want a battle manga with a protag that is powerful not because he is some freak of nature hybrid that is somehow born from every single faction but trains and earns his shit,also moves literally 100 times faster check out Battle Through The Heavens.

Thanks for the replies. I will use my time to read other series I guess. Will probably read the Mountain Climbing manga.

Will probably read Bleach when it ends, if it does.

Manga News/Discussion |OT| Don't Read Bleach

If, for example, Shokugeki no Soma were paced like Bleach, it would take Soma an entire chapter to deglaze a pan.
Sound advice. I only keep reading it because it can often be so bad it's good and making fun of it can be hilarious, plus I've gotten this far so I'm in it for the long haul

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Fairy Tail is legitimately better than Bleach because at least the miniboss cleavage squads have the good sense to lose really fast.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Bleach goes downhill after soul society arc. There's several point where it could end, but boy oh boy Tite Kubo JUST WON'T STOP!

Tomo chan 139

Carol is too moe

Wiseblade

Nothing from Aizen's heel turn showed any kind of forethought. Even Akira "I forgot" Toriyama managed to plan one arc ahead of whatever he was drawing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom