• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Experience 2015 is coming to San Francisco December 5th and 6th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memento

12 hours to go and it's bed time which means i'll kill at least 6 hours.

It is 4:30 AM here. I am going to sleep now until 10:00 AM and then go to the gym. I will kill some good 8 hours in this entire process! Then just more 4 to the show. HYPEEEEE!

WHERE R U VERENDUS-SENPAI?

Moskalova

qeNnN5l.png

That's dedication. Good luck not falling asleep during the keynote!

Seems like some Activison and Bungie people are in town so I wouldn't be shocked if we hear something about Destiny TTK DLC as well. DLC for your DLC.

Or they could just be there to hang out and do fan things. Who knows.

Activision, and Bungie, are confirmed exhibitors on the floor. Somewhat suspiciously, or let's say "interestingly", rather... Activision, Bungie and Treyarch are all listed separately. Does Activision have stuff to show on the floor that isn't from Bungie or Treyarch, or is it just another booth to play those games?

Anarckhy

Neo Member

Activision, and Bungie, are confirmed exhibitors on the floor. Somewhat suspiciously, or let's say "interestingly", rather... Activision, Bungie and Treyarch are all listed separately. Does Activision have stuff to show on the floor that isn't from Bungie or Treyarch, or is it just another booth to play those games?

Crash. #Believe

kevin1025

Banned

Could be a random Transformers: Devastation demo on the show floor.

Pachimari

Now that I have both Destiny and Black Ops III, I wouldn't mind seeing some DLC content announced or shown off. That said, what I'm hoping for the most, is an announcement of a Season 2 Pass for DriveClub!

Totally forgot that they're almost definitely announcing price and date of PSVR tomorrow. Hyped.
I don't think we're getting price, release date nor launch plans for PSVR. It's too early. They could release that info during January-February, or Spring.

kevin1025

Banned
Damn, I almost forgot Banner Saga was thing.

The sad thing is that The Banner Saga 2 was announced around the same time, and was supposedly going to have a 2015 launch. We still don't have either, sadly. They did add controller support on PC, though, so it must be getting close!

Plus Nuclear Throne's trophies just went up, and that has a Vita version, so hopefully that gets dated in a little bit.

Also, Hatoful Boyfriend: Holiday Star, has to be this month, right? The title says it all!

stryke

People actually like (too addicted to leave) Destiny, it has a dedicated fanbase and everything. CoD is just popular.

I have no problem with the popularity of the games themselves per se. Let's just say that you can wipe off ~15 minutes of the conference time budget for other potential game announcements :/

v1lla21

I have no problem with the popularity of the games themselves per se. Let's just say that you can wipe off ~15 minutes of the conference time budget for other potential game announcements :/
The conference will more than likely be 2 hours long. I doubt that both destiny and cod will take up more than 5 minute each.

Tizoc

I needs some good KoF 14 gameplay footage.
By good I mean those who know how KoF games play and showcase some of the combo system :X

Every conference is going to have Destiny and COD from now on... :(

Don't forget Battlefront...

It's sad, but I understand it. The Call of Duty, Battlefront and Destiny deals has probably sold more consoles than most first party titles.
Just get that mandatory stuff out of the way first like in Paris Games Week. Start with the new DLC trailers of those games and get it over with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom