• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Werewolf |OT| Was it all just a Dream?

Palmer_v1

Day 4 votes

rats off to ya (2)
hyperactivity 2463
fluxwavez 2465 (2778)
swamped 2501 (2797)
fireblend 2736

timeaisis (1)
batsnacks 2605 (2789)
rats off to ya 2607
kingkitty 2715 (2804)

kingkitty (0)
burbeting 2729 (2817)

ratsofftoya (0)
timeaisis 2750 (2891)

quantumbro (9)
batsnacks 2789
crimsonfist 2792 (2844)
czartim 2793
swamped 2797
kingkitty 2804
ultron87 2816
burbeting 2817
xamtheking 2818
septimus prime 2840
crimsonfist 2844 (2869)
crimsonfist 2844 (2869)
timeaisis 2891

11 for majority.

Palmer_v1

Seems that it omitted my vote.

Yeah, i was trying it again but it's still missing. QB is at 10 then.

Here:

Day 4 votes

rats off to ya (2)
hyperactivity 2463
fluxwavez 2465 (2778)
swamped 2501 (2797)
fireblend 2736

timeaisis (1)
batsnacks 2605 (2789)
rats off to ya 2607
kingkitty 2715 (2804)

kingkitty (0)
burbeting 2729 (2817)

ratsofftoya (0)
timeaisis 2750 (2891)

quantumbro (10)
batsnacks 2789
crimsonfist 2792 (2844)
czartim 2793
swamped 2797
kingkitty 2804
ultron87 2816
burbeting 2817
xamtheking 2818
septimus prime 2840
crimsonfist 2844 (2869)
crimsonfist 2844 (2869)
timeaisis 2891
fluxwavez 2899

Palmer_v1

Day 4 has ended

You killed a doctor.

QuantumBro has died.

Welcome, QuantumBro!

You are a Neutral-aligned CPR Doctor.

Look, you fell asleep a lot in med school. And we understand - that shit's hard. Something about the knee bone connected to the shoulder bone, blah blah blah. Screw those guys. You remember how to do CPR, and even though the reigning Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch Board of Medicine likes to change the rules every week, you said "I got this." CPR stands for Complete Person Resurrection, after all, so it's not like you need anything else, right? Leeches? Nah, they cause autism. Antibiotics? Please, you don't want "anti"-anything in your body.
Each night, you may attempt to protect a player from being killed by PMing me the command PROTECT: <player>. Should that person be targeted for a night kill, you will protect them. However, if they are not targeted for a night kill...well, CPR kinda works in reverse when done on someone who's healthy. That player will die. Nuts.

You win when you have successfully protected THREE players.

Day 4 votes

rats off to ya (2)
hyperactivity 2463
fluxwavez 2465 (2778)
swamped 2501 (2797)
fireblend 2736

timeaisis (1)
batsnacks 2605 (2789)
rats off to ya 2607
kingkitty 2715 (2804)

kingkitty (0)
burbeting 2729 (2817)

ratsofftoya (0)
timeaisis 2750 (2891)

quantumbro (11)
batsnacks 2789
crimsonfist 2792 (2844)
czartim 2793
swamped 2797
kingkitty 2804
ultron87 2816
burbeting 2817
xamtheking 2818
septimus prime 2840
crimsonfist 2844 (2869)
crimsonfist 2844 (2869)
timeaisis 2891
fluxwavez 2899
trigger 2916

red_1450202400.png

Palmer_v1

"I'm telling you, Hyper, these tacos are amazing," Swamped said, munching happily, seated at a table in the Brown Piercer Inn.

"I mean, they could probably use a little heat, but yeah, they're pretty good." Hyper replied, stuffing his face with taco meat.

kingkitty sat between them, watching them as they ate their meal, smiling. "I'm glad you guys could make it these past few nights. It gets lonely out here."

"Anytime, kitty. Especially if you keep making us these tacos!"

"Or bagels," Hyper interjected.

"Oh yes! Bagels too!" Swamped shouted, tortilla sticking to her cheek.

The door swung open and a shadowy figure entered the room, stumbling towards them.

"Ah, I think our next guest has arrived," kingkitty mused, walking towards the unknown individual. "Xam, is it? Please, come in."

The large man-baby wandered into the main room, sitting himself at the table with Hyper and Swamped. "What...what are you doing?” He asked.

"We've been here chatting with kitty for the past few nights. He made us tacos!"

"Tacos?"

"From Taco Valley, he says. A magical place, filled with tacos, as far as the eye can see..."

Xam furrowed his brow, but as he was hungry from staggering around the town in a sleepy haze, he carefully took a bite. His eyes widened in surprise as the ground beef melted upon his tongue, and the crunchy corn tortilla turned to ambrosia in his gullet. The cheese, lettuce, and tomato, a melange of heaven in a single bite. Hurriedly, he crammed as much of the taco into his mouth as he could, asking for another before he even finished.

"Now, now, Xam. There will be plenty of tacos when we get to Taco Valley..." kingkitty stated, locking the front door behind him. The others didn't seem to notice, too fixated on their food.

"Ooh, can we go to Taco Valley? I want to be free of those wolves and feast on tacos until the end of my days!" Swamped cheered.

"I want to go too. People seem to like me more when I'm eating tacos, instead of talking all the fucking time." Hyper grinned, sorianly.

kingkitty raised his arms above his head, shouting, "Ohoho! Don't worry, you shall all be going to Taco Valley...in just a moment! KITTYLIFORS!!!!!" A plume of smoke surrounded kingkitty, and as it cleared, the figure that stood before them was a pale man-like individual, his nose missing, a tiny crown sitting atop his head.

Swamped screamed in horror. "Oh no! It's He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Belly-Rubbed-For-More-Than-Five-Seconds-Or-He-Will-Claw-The-Ever-Loving-Shit-Out-Of-You!"

Xam wheeled around, his lip quivering as he gazed at kingkitty's new form. "Please...please, just let us leave..."

kingkitty let out a deep belly laugh. "Oh no, my dears...I'm afraid you're going to die here." He pulled a wand from his tuxedo, pointing it in turn at each bit of wooden furniture or structure. "INCENDIO!" He screeched.

The Inn quickly caught aflame, the crackling inferno closing in on the three in front of him, trapped by the blaze. "But why, why us?" Hyper cried out, his eyebrows already incinerated.

"Hohoho...I was killed by a group of goody-two-shoes in lands afar. I learned of a resurrection spell, one that can only be cast by the sacrifice of three virgins such as yourselves. Then, I shall arise from the ashes, a Phoenix, anew! Mwahahahahahaha!" kingkitty raised his arms skyward as the flames came closer.

"Wait, virgins?" Swamped asked, confused.

"We aren't virgins," Hyper and Xam said simultaneously.

kingkitty's expression suddenly turned to one of anger as he turned on them. "WHAT?"

Swamped was the first to chime in. "Yeah, we had a nice Eiffel Tower a few days ago. It's boring here, so we get a little adventurous."

Xam stretched out his arm to kingkitty, showing him his palm. "See? My hand is STILL red from Hyper high-fiving it so much."

kingkitty felt the flames lick his tuxedo, the realization of his failure suddenly rushing over him. "No, this can't be! How could it be?"

He screamed to the heavens as the roof of the inn crashed upon the group of four, impaling each of them with rafters and bits of metal spikes that Bob the Tanner had installed in the roof for no reason whatsoever.

Oh, and Burb died too. Somewhere else. Oops.

Swamped, Hyperactivity, Xamtheking, Kingkitty, and Burbeting are dead!

kingkitty has met his win condition!

Welcome Swamped!

You are a Village-aligned, 3-shot, Macho Vigilante.

You’ve had it. They’ve got to be cheating. There you were, about to finally make three-in-a-row in Nine Men’s Morris, and those bastards somehow won AGAIN. That’s it, you can’t take any more of this bullshit. You steal your father’s crossbow from his closet, tiptoeing through his bedroom during the night so as not to wake your father and your mother and her sister. Grabbing some bolts, you headed out into the town to take your revenge on those who had wronged you. Soon, you would be the fox. And they...they would be the geese...

Each Night, you may PM me the command Kill:<target>. Unfortunately, your sense of bravado means that you will refuse any protection from the other Villagers. Also, you’ve only saved three crossbow bolts, so make them count! You can also vote during the day as usual.

Villagers win when they’ve eliminated all threats to the Village.

Welcome GreatLord Tiger Hyperactivity!

You are an Ordinary Villager.

You can vote!

Welcome Xamtheking!

You are a Village-aligned Sleepwalker.

Somnambulism, they called it. To you, however, it may as well have been called “involuntary destruction of one’s life.” You still remember the look on your mother’s face when she woke up next to you spooning her, and the look on the barkeep’s face when you asked him sleepily for something called “Irn Bru.” You still have nightmares when he then kicked your ass and told you to stop making up words and swearing about his mother. Alienated and alone, it seems that your only contacts with others are the ones that you can’t remember. Every night you go to bed, a knife by your bed, hoping that one day you’ll do the deed to yourself, unknowingly, blissfully asleep.

Each Night, you will automatically visit another player, chosen randomly. You will not be told which player. You can also vote during the day as usual.

Welcome, kingkitty!

You are a Neutral-aligned Gossip Arsonist.

Ever since your neighbor came by and told you that he won the Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch lottery and that you were the first person he'd told, you've been a huge fan of fire. The flames, hot and cozy, inviting and dangerous...it's like a warm blanket...that's on fire. But you have another passion: sharing. You want to share your love of fire with others. Nothing gets you going like the thought of you and your friends, immolated in a sea of flame, your screams a harmony of delight and agony. You sick fuck.

Each Day phase, you may PM me the command INVITE: <player> to invite a player to your gossip chat. Unless they are killed, they will remain a member of your gossip chat throughout the game.

ONE TIME per game, you may PM me the command COMBUST during the night to set yourself and your friends on fire, removing all of them, and yourself, from the game. Careful! If a player is bulletproof or otherwise immune to Night Kills or targeting, they will not count!

You win when you manage to kill 4 players, including yourself.

Welcome El Topo Burbeting!

You are a Village-aligned Voyeur.

God, would you look at that? The way she moves, the way they jiggle. Ohh, how you’d love to be there in her arms, your face pressed up against that blessed bosom. Why is she even walking around her home in the nude? Isn’t she worried about the eyes of prying strang-er, noble young gentlemen such as yourself? No matter, you’d do anything for her. Wait, is she turning? Are you finally going to catch a glimpse of that beautiful face to match that simply amazing body? Oh God, you weren’t ready for this. You wipe a bead of sweat from your brow while taking your shirt to clear the fog from the telescope. You press your eye to the lens once more, and you finally see...Roy? What the...fuck? You blink, thinking maybe you’re going crazy. Nope, it’s Roy. Goddammit.

Whatever, you think. Hurry up and turn back around.

Each Night, you may PM me the command Voyeur: <target>. You will see any actions performed on your target, but not by whom. You can also vote during the day as usual.

Day 5 begins.

8 for Majority.

The current inhabitants and visitors of this Village
01 [m] CrimsonFist - New
04 [m] Lollipop Dave - New
05 [m] FluxWaveZ - New
06 [m] CzarTim
08 [m] RobotNinjaHornets - Replaced by Trigger
09 [m] ultron87
11 [f] StarSketch - Replaced by Sawneeks
12 [m] Septimus Prime
14 [m] Timeaisis
19 [m] Makai
20 [m] batsnacks
23 [m] Rats Off To Ya
28 [m] Boo Boo 'n - New
29 [m] Fireblend

CzarTim

l&#821;&#847;&#801;&#804;&#790;&#845;&#793;&#816;&#819;&#841;&#858;&#805;&#817;&#806;&#791;&#793;&#813;&#857;&#792;&#805;&#798;&#852;o&#823;&#807;&#832;&#817;&#797;&#800;&#827;&#796;&#816;&#810;&#839;&#851;&#825;&#816;&#819;&#851;&#826;&#805;&#813;&#827;&#800;&#816;l&#1161;&#795;&#856;&#847;&#803;&#841;&#839;&#814;&#839;&#809;&#792;

Palmer_v1

l&#821;&#847;&#801;&#804;&#790;&#845;&#793;&#816;&#819;&#841;&#858;&#805;&#817;&#806;&#791;&#793;&#813;&#857;&#792;&#805;&#798;&#852;o&#823;&#807;&#832;&#817;&#797;&#800;&#827;&#796;&#816;&#810;&#839;&#851;&#825;&#816;&#819;&#851;&#826;&#805;&#813;&#827;&#800;&#816;l&#1161;&#795;&#856;&#847;&#803;&#841;&#839;&#814;&#839;&#809;&#792;

Sup.

CzarTim

I'm actually wondering if it was a 5 man scum team with this many deaths. Playing it safe though tomorrow is LYLO, but with the double vote it is now LYLO.

So no voting until we talk.

Warxard

Banned
I don't know exactly where we'll get with this new information, but I'm confident that we can get some sort of progress done with this reveal, so here it goes.

I am a Village-aligned Tracker. Each night, I target one of the members of town to see who they target during the night phase, however I do not know what they can do or the purpose of their targeting. All I know is that they're special. If you need any sort of confirmation to my role, feel free to look back to my posts as I've alluded to my role with certain words being used over the course of the game. (Which should be easy for you guys!)

Night 1
Immediately I wanted to confirm some things with the sudden role claims, so I decided that for my first target it was either going to be Ultron or Xamtheking. In the end, with a bit of mental thought behind the choice I chose to target Ultron who is a 'supposed' sleepwalker, and that night Ultron targeted CornBurrito. CB, a villager;

Night 2
I decided to go with a 'rabbit hole' strategy, simply following the hole of people that each individual that is targeted on the previous day. I chose CornBurrito, who didn't...do anything. Again, villlager. Maybe he couldn't do anything.

Night 3
Rats Off To Ya was my next choice, because of the repeated comments he's been using in some of his dialogue felt off to me. That night he didn't target anyone. That doesn't necessarily excuse Rats from being clean. Perhaps he just didn't use his targeting choice that night if he were scum.

Night 4
FluxWave Z was my last target. He felt off to me, and luck have it there is something off about FluxWave, for THAT night FluxWave decided to track Trigger.

Soooo...that's all I got, friends. I believe we should start looking into Ultron and FluxWaveZ. Ultron at least has the 'sleepwalker' alibi that he can take, so let's focus on the latter!

Warxard

Banned
Oh, let me clarify my role just a bit more.

The characters who had some sort of actions on the night phases actually /visited/ the characters, not track. I.E, On Night 1, Ultron visited CornBurrito and On Night 4, FluxWave visited Trigger.

Top Bottom