• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN down due to unannounced maintenance?

Wow, if it's actually down until the seventh, I'll miss the sale. Knew I should've bought Far Cry last night, that'll teach me to be lazy.

Still waiting for that part where paying to play online is worth it for ps4.

I just bought a month pass to play bf4 until I left for college on the 9th. Thanks sony.

Cut your credit cards, burn your cash, carefully unscrew your PS4, smash everything inside with a hammer for about 3 minutes straight, then throw your PS4 in the river.
Better safe than sorry.

Melchiah

There goes the Destiny grind.

Heh. Hopefully it'll be back online for the 7th day event. The good thing is, that not being able to play Destiny made me return to Bloodborne DLC, and now I've beaten two bosses I had trouble with, and opened a new area.

ViciousDS

Banned
Good to know. It's odd, that they don't show offline at all like last gen.

Yes....just went into Driveclub did a quick trophy unlock and it's There.....but only viewable online.....kind of dumb. But when I did get the list loaded it was unlocked.....just never sync'ed of course

I'm also getting the 7th message:

7KTEyQO.png

Here.

i don't mind PSN going down, i'll just play single player stuff..

...can't even get past the "Press X to Start" screen of Black Ops 3 to play campaign.

All this "check your credit card" crap. I had my credit card on psn during the original hack and i still have the same credit card number. Guess what? Nothing happened.....

Melchiah

Yes....just went into Driveclub did a quick trophy unlock and it's There.....but only viewable online.....kind of dumb. But when I did get the list loaded it was unlocked.....just never sync'ed of course

My new Bloodborne trophies are still greyed, and the text hidden. =/

The fact that any of you thought I was serious is so fucking funny to me. I thought it was obviously sarcasm.

Sarcsm does not translate on the Internet. I always forget.

If the Dec 7 day is true then thank god I conviced my friends to buy Bloodborne on discount yesterday night

All this "check your credit card" crap. I had my credit card on psn during the original hack and i still have the same credit card number. Guess what? Nothing happened.....

You are poor.

EDIT:

Yep I am getting this

PlayStation Network is currently experiencing connectivity issues. Click here for more details. 4th January 2016 at 10:20pm GMT to 7th January 2016 at 7am GMT

Ardenyal

I hope sealing the front door with wet toilet paper will contain the fire to my apartment when I torch this place as per instructions in this thread.

Top Bottom