• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Juggalo Gathering!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leunam

Yay!

Not clicking the link since I'm at work, but is there any chance we can get that one gaffer who is a big ICP fan to document everything he can at one of these gatherings?

For science, of course.

Grifter said:
That was so awesome that I'ma buy his CD. But which one?
I Get Wet and The Wolf. I haven't listened to the others.
Alphahawk said:
I like how awkward it feels that that they try to substitute that for a certaint other N word.,,
Most of the people I know are dickheads with complete disregard for others, so they'd just say the word rather then use Ninja.

I have this shirt and people always ask me if I am down with the clown:
snf-ninma.gif

It's from Sam and Fuzzy.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
are juggalos just white trash people?

I don't really get it. what's the culture? They all just seemed like those dickheads you see hanging round various kinds of public transport stops.

aoi tsuki

"Show your dick or tits for a free drink"

i hope this catches on in more places. i don't carry much cash on me these days.

Oozer3993

Requesting this gathering to be "nuked from orbit" is too mean for my tastes. Instead I will ask it to be "rendered sterile from orbit" because I really don't want their genes propagating.

Burger

catfish said:
are juggalos just white trash people?

I don't really get it. what's the culture? They all just seemed like those dickheads you see hanging round various kinds of public transport stops.

It's some sort of weird culture that was spawned by the Insane Clown Posse. They have these festivals full of shit music, and all these jobless yokels turn up covered in face paint. It's very strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom