• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post new pics! DO IT! Now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
23801_377199074226_503904226_3856287_6120438_n.jpg

Another drunk picture! =D! This time at the beach at about 1AM. Orange Juice + Bacardi = Fantastic.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Jamie xxoo said:
Um... have you read posts 30709-30805, paying close attention to post 30775? Just... wondering?

I'm taking a year off, purple, and if a guy ever seriously asks me to marry him look to the sky for airborne pork. :lol

Pigs would fly as far as you accepting or a guy asking you? Cause' I can see the latter being very possible (based off the warm e-personality). Lots of old school thinking in this world, no doubt, but there's also a large amount of people who are progressive. Just gotta keep looking for that right hombre.

purg3

slept with Malkin
Been a couple of years since I posted a pic, thought I would post one now since I just got some new glasses.

DSC01393.jpg

BlueTsunami said:
Pigs would fly as far as you accepting or a guy asking you?
Asking me. It's not a big deal I don't need counselling or anything :lol A few dates consisting of pizza and co-op resi evil 5 (he'd need to bring a controller), with a bit of couch-snuggling after and I'm all good.

Gui_PT said:
My heart
It has been destroyed =(
?? Did they run out of Cadbury Creme Eggs in your area too?

bytesized said:
haha holy crap, didn't know! :lol
Tigel said:
Mind blown. You look gorgeous.
I thought everyone knew by now!

And yes, Tigel, a sigh is good.

Mr. Spinnington said:
i DREAMT that i was reading her posts on gaf!!
Last night I dreamt I was 8 months pregnant.

Dreams are stupid.

Siebzehn50 said:
Picture of my son and I at Buca di Beppo

n73500589_30342214_3959.jpg

I just "AWWWWWWW!"-ed so hard I popped something!

ivysaur12 said:
This is fairly new. It's hard to find a good pic of me since they all tend to be taken when I'm out.

mehere.jpg

I am guessing your PM box is full of messages from Gayming-Age by now. Oh my GOD you are good looking. Butterflies in my tummy holding butterfly olympics.

Movement

Jamie, you really are very pretty. I never would have guessed before you told us all. Respect for doing what you feel you wanna do and not what others tell you.

Jamie xxoo said:
Last night I dreamt I was 8 months pregnant.

Dreams are stupid.

Actually, this is kind of interesting. How did this go?

Also, Tineye has made me terrified to ever put pictures of myself on the internet outside of my Facebook.

Jamie xxoo said:
I am guessing your PM box is full of messages from Gayming-Age by now. Oh my GOD you are good looking. Butterflies in my tummy holding butterfly olympics.

He is a part of GayGAF. ;) I agree though, Ivysaur is very good looking.

Eltacoman said:
Jamie, you really are very pretty. I never would have guessed before you told us all. Respect for doing what you feel you wanna do and not what others tell you.

Thanks.

Thagomizer said:
Actually, this is kind of interesting. How did this go?

Also, Tineye has made me terrified to ever put pictures of myself on the internet outside of my Facebook.

Well, I was in Canberra and I wanted to be in Sydney, so I went to parliament house to ask directions, and the receptionist there congratulated me on being pregnant, and then I told her the pregnancy hormones were making me so forgetful, and then we swapped pregnancy stories for a while. Like I said: dreams are stupid. It's probably just from so much babysitting lately.

P.S. Stop being a wuss and let us stalk you.

kitchenmotors said:
He is a part of GayGAF. ;) I agree though, Ivysaur is very good looking.

One day they will find that the gay gene is also actually the hot guy gene.

*waits for pic of whitehawk.*

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
Awesome shirt, I want it.

Whilst I am here I might as well post some the only new pics I have of myself, both taken when drunk and dressed up for parties though.

myselfandamango.jpg

25811_356041492978_688687978_361005.jpg

Gui_PT

SnakeSlashRO said:
:lol :lol :lol YOU BASTARD. I thought this thread was safe.

*right click, save as.*

That's not even a good photoshop :lol

I'll post a picture soon so you can have your revenge :p

Jangaroo

Always the tag bridesmaid, never the tag bride.
bjork said:
Been sick for a week, just exercised for the first time since my police test and I was wiped out in no time. :\

0329001034.jpg
Your hair looks like its patted down with water. You doused the flames I see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom