• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post new pics! DO IT! Now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eccocid said:
i need to shave but i hate shaving

k3oy6q.jpg
you know what-- don't.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Kinitari said:
First of all, a ninja? Thank you, I don't think there is any higher compliment.

Second of all, no one has ever mentioned my lips ever. Ever. Like, I think this is the first time I have ever talked about my lips with someone else.

Edit: Yay at all my compliments! I am not ugly, GAF confirmed.

Not sure why you would think of yourself as ugly, you are very attractive.

Eccocid

_Isaac said:
Looking good! Just leave it for a bit. When you do shave it, remember to post an updated pic!

haha ok i will update if i am shave. i look very young no one belives me i am almost 30 when i shave :( (ALMOST 30! ::::::::::::::::(((((((((((((((((((((x100000000000000

Eccocid

edgefusion said:
Please shave yourself the V for Vendetta facial hair. I can see it already forming, you would look like a wizard. A terribly sexy wizard.
here is the closest thing to being a sexy wizard lol

28sltvr.jpg

33ml63q.jpg

shaved in this one tho a couple of months old when i was in NY

and waiting for laundry
o77lls.jpg

Eccocid

Eltacoman said:
What kind of cigs do you smoke? first looks like marlboro second looks like parliaments.

I think i was switching between Marlboro and Marlboro Lights. But usually i smoke Marlboro Lights. Fuck cigs were uber expensive in NY. 10 bucks for a pack!

Ignignort

This is me, crazy tired from having to get up and go to the Airport early and pretty bored at work. Need a bit of a haircut aswell...maybe

2eluknd.jpg

AkuMifune

Banned
Jamie xxoo said:
I disagree! I liked the beardless pic best, except for the cigarette. I hate pics of people smoking, it grosses me out.

Then here's another!
SmokingontheBoat.jpg

Just got back from visiting my parents and my tan is gone already.

Erebus

Kinitari said:
You promised to give me compliments jamie, I need my ego boost.

bef349.jpg

Be nice! I'm pretty self conscious. Also, dark rings under my eyes cause I am up too late all the time :(.
Seriously, I thought this was Lil' Wayne.

batbeg

Wake-up hair. I've been waiting for a decent picture to be uploaded to facebook forever, but the only person who ever takes pictures never uploads them :mad:

dpu8h4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom