• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awful things you should never do on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dresden

Soul-killing acts, GAF. List them here so no one does it, lest their spirits be crushed with goatse and decapitations.

--Type in "offended" and hit "I'm feeling lucky." Don't do this. It's NSFW, and it takes you to an 'Offended' page in Encyclopedia Dramatica that starts out with a picture of a cat to ease you in, then shifts immediately into gore and lots of gore.

S. L.

scroll to the bottom of the offended article on encyclopedia dramatica
not sure if it is the same thing the op refers to.

CassSept

Dresden said:
--Type in "offended" and hit "I'm feeling lucky." Don't do this.
I don't know what's worse - that I've actually did it, or if I knew what it's gonna be the second I've read this post.
Or that I've actually tried once to scroll through the whole page of it >.>

toxicgonzo

Taxes?! Isn't this the line for Metallica?
Telling a gaming forum what your symptoms are and hoping they'll be able to diagnose you.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
drunk shopping / facebooking can get you into trouble. or sometimes it can lead to a legitimately funny post & receiving a FEZ t shirt + CD at your office out of nowhere :lol

firex said:
Post on forums if you are a morbidly obese, crack-smoking manchild who attacked his own mom.

OH shit

Dresden

Surgeon Rocket said:
2iup82.jpg
So what did his post mean? I don't get it.

BitchTits

Dresden said:
--Type in "offended" and hit "I'm feeling lucky." Don't do this. It's NSFW, and it takes you to an 'Offended' page in Encyclopedia Dramatica that starts out with a picture of a cat to ease you in, then shifts immediately into gore and lots of gore.
As stupid as I am, I did this and made it down to one of the most horrific, memory-burning pictures I've come across, the one to the right of goatse. I closed the page there.

I hate the internet.

Everytime you mention "Offended" and "I'm Feeling Lucky" people fall into the trap.

Heh, next time try Offended and I'm Feeling Lucky!

dinazimmerman

Incurious Bastard
firex said:
Post on forums if you are a morbidly obese, crack-smoking manchild who attacked his own mom.

Wait... are you talking about Amir0x? I think I remember reading segments of his life story a long time ago when I was still a lurker.

If I'm wrong, sorry about the mixup. :lol

Tritroid

BitchTits said:
As stupid as I am, I did this and made it down to one of the most horrific, memory-burning pictures I've come across, the one to the right of goatse. I closed the page there.

I hate the internet.
What was it? For those curious that don't want our memories burned.

Magni

CassSept said:
I don't know what's worse - that I've actually did it, or if I knew what it's gonna be the second I've read this post.
Or that I've actually tried once to scroll through the whole page of it >.>

I did it :/ Some of it was disturbing, others didn't do much for me though. I'm glad I didn't do medicine though :lol

BitchTits

Tritroid said:
What was it? For those curious that don't want our memories burned.
I (think) it was female private parts, and there was a horrible purple/white/red bumpy rash thing all on the underside of her thighs and ass reaching round to her kooch that looked like some infestation.

:(

Robert Dwyer + Video

If you find it, Don't DO IT

Look it up in wikipedia instead and if you feel you can handle it then go ahead. Somebody sent me a video of it as a joke (I had no idea what it was) and it will never leave my psyche.

Magni

Mr. Spinnington said:
damn. i'm REALLY interested in seeing whether or not you walk out alive

What is this story? Are we allowed to talk about it? Just curious, don't wanna get banned :lol
an admin? :eek:

Desiato said:
Don't google "blue waffle". Unless you want to see the most fucked up vagina ever.
BitchTits said:
I (think) it was female private parts, and there was a horrible purple/white/red bumpy rash thing all on the underside of her thighs and ass reaching round to her kooch that looked like some infestation.

:(
long lost twins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom