• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awful things you should never do on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MagniHarvald said:
What is this story? Are we allowed to talk about it? Just curious, don't wanna get banned :lol
an admin? :eek:
basically we have a very involved and strongly opinionated mod, amir0x if i'm right and that's who he's talking about, who has an abusive relationship with his mother. i'm not totally clear on the rest of his situation but he one picture i've seen of him isn't exactly a fit guy

they really are kind of fighting words, but i wonder if he'll be straight banned or argued with first

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
blame space said:
why do Internet shock videos now follow the "2 girls 1 cup" mantra?

let's make up our own.

8 dicks 1 jar

I think there's already something like that. Sasha Grey stars in it I believe.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Mr. Spinnington said:
basically we have a very involved and strongly opinionated mod, amir0x if i'm right and that's who he's talking about, who has an abusive relationship with his mother. i'm not totally clear on the rest of his situation but he one picture i've seen of him isn't exactly a fit guy

they really are kind of fighting words, but i wonder if he'll be straight banned or argued with first

that's a whole lot of context to go with his rather abrasive attitude

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Mr. Spinnington said:

Oh wow, did not know that.

Dresden

firex said:
Post on forums if you are a morbidly obese, crack-smoking manchild who attacked his own mom.
I guess I haven't been around for long enough, because I don't get this one at all.

edit: oh, didn't see the above

dinazimmerman

Incurious Bastard
dschalter said:
In other words, don't have friends who go on the internet.

wat. If you haven't posted your username in close proximity to your real name anywhere online and haven't personally revealed your username to your friends, how would your identity be compromised just because your friends go on the internet?

Just ate, decided to do exactly what the OP says not to do, knowing what was coming, scrolled whole the way down, still hungry for dessert. Gonna grab some in a moment. I've got a high gore limit.

And shit @ IRL identity thing.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
I just got what firex was getting at... I thought I missed a thread or something :lol

Davedough

Nothing particularly offensive on that page, just morbidly disgusting. I may be mixing definitions though.

Oh, look at the time.. almost lunch.

Magni

Mr. Spinnington said:

I found the thread of the mother relationship part, haven't seen the picture of the crack smoking part yet, but I don't really care anyways. Time spent googling NeoGAF mods is time not spent playing Pokémon :lol

Eteric Rice said:
Never type in, "That's not sexy" into google and click I'm Feeling Lucky.

Seriously, don't.

Well now I have to....

I'm not sure what I saw. I just knew it was bad enough to close in a fraction of a second. Looked like it could be a naked old person in different poses.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Mechanical Snowman said:
Fuck you :lol

I've yet to come across one reverse psychology post that I'm able to ignore.
DO NOT PM RubxQub naked pictures of yourself.

DO

NOT

CassSept

SalsaShark said:
This is like the ultimate test to prove my resisting "not clicking that" skills.
Do not EVER, under NO possible circumstances, no matter how much would you like type "lemon party" and click I'm feeling lucky.
You have been warned.

Oli

What does "I'm feeling lucky" do anyway? I've never used it. I guess I never feel lucky. :(

CassSept said:
Do not EVER, under NO possible circumstances, no matter how much would you like type "lemon party" and click I'm feeling lucky.
You have been warned.
ahh oh no old dudes suckin each other oh the humanity

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Try to tug it to a deaf chick being dominated. You'll either fail or succeed, either way the path taken will kill you a little, on the inside.

Radogol

CassSept said:
You have been warned.

I resisted all the other dares, but once I got to yours, I assumed you're kidding. I mean, "lemon party"? It surely can't be anything bad.

Well, what can I say. Older people have the right to love too.

fernoca

1 guy 1 cup is a classic...it was painful to watch, because of the "twist"..but still...
The guy did sequels later... :lol

And the stuff from the 'OP' ..was nothing..big, I mean..basically a summary of everything..weird/gore/sex-related on the internet..with a few movies things too (like American History X)....though, not for the faint of heart or with a weak stomach.

bjork

BlueTsunami said:
Try to tug it to a deaf chick being dominated. You'll either fail or succeed, either way the path taken will kill you a little, on the inside.

:lol

I'm up to this challenge, where's it at.

Oh come on, there are people here who haven't heard of Lemon Party?

Next we'll have posters saying they've never seen Kids in the Sandbox, the Pain series, or Last Measure.

Ogrish.com

I think the site is called liveleak now. Supposedly the forum for Orgrish.com still exists but they don't allow any new members and you can't view the forum unless you're a member. God only knows what goes on in there.

ShinAmano

Desiato said:
Don't google "blue waffle". Unless you want to see the most fucked up vagina ever.
Lol...was out bowling with some friends on Saturday and dude pulled it up on his blackberry...so gross.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Someone ruffled a feather or two it seems...This thread...this thread is something you don't go to the internet for.

Dark Stalkers said:
I hope It's not too rude to inquire about the source of your Avatar, sir?

RubxQub said:
DO NOT PM RubxQub naked pictures of yourself.

DO

NOT
I think that's against the TOS, and there's a low tolerance for Junior members breaking it.

Otherwise I'd be all for it.

Edit:
Google image search "harlequin baby".
Seriously DON'T do this, no joking - it's basically a deformed dead baby. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom