• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awful things you should never do on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, shock video teasing aside, the answer is getting on facebook drunk. It's even worse than drunk dialing because it allows for an even more sociopathic level of bluntness.

I post on neogaf drunk all the time, but since it's not people I know it tends to result in nothing more embarrassing than some jumbled sentences.

A good firefox extension would be a message that pops up on Friday and Saturday nights when you open the browser, and it goes, "Have you been drinking? If yes, X social networking sites will be blocked for 8 hours."

Aristotlekh said:
Seriously, shock video teasing aside, the answer is getting on facebook drunk. It's even worse than drunk dialing because it allows for an even more sociopathic level of bluntness.

I post on neogaf drunk all the time, but since it's not people I know it tends to result in nothing more embarrassing than some jumbled sentences.

A good firefox extension would be a message that pops up on Friday and Saturday nights when you open the browser, and it goes, "Have you been drinking? If yes, X social networking sites will be blocked for 8 hours."
I know what you mean.

I saw this really hot chick on facebook, was totally plastered. Added her, she was online at the time. I started the convo with "Hey baby, what you doing, and why aren't you sitting on my lap?" She responded with "Because I'm your fourteen year old cousin."

I spent the next six years drunk.

Thunder Monkey said:
I know what you mean.

I saw this really hot chick on facebook, was totally plastered. Added her, she was online at the time. I started the convo with "Hey baby, what you doing, and why aren't you sitting on my lap?" She responded with "Because I'm your fourteen year old cousin."

I spent the next six years drunk.

oh man... :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom