• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox E3 2016 Press Conference: June 13th at 9:30 AM PDT / 12:30 PM EDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snakey125

Crackdown 3 PC?

Please be so!

It might end up staying on Xbox one because too dependant on Xbox One tech to ever make the move.

To add to the Halo PC conversation: Several people I know have been speculating about two possibilities:

- MCC-style collection coming to PC under a "Legendary Collection"
- Halo 5 gets ported over with all future titles having a PC version.

Tntnico

I will just answer in general which games I'm looking most forward to without any year attached:
Forza Horizon 3 & Sea of Thieves

My man !!

I have 2 questions :
- Btw do you know if Rare will show another game alongside Sea of Thieves ?
- I love colorful games (Sunset Overdrive / Sea of Thieves / Fable Legends) any chances to see another AAA colorful game from MS this year ?

I think I can answer *some* questions about already announced or leaked titles. Please no questions about release dates. :)

Hmmmmmm.....

Sea of Thieves - what is it?

Forza Horizon 3 - where is the setting, is it more city based and is there another Forza game in production?

Not mentioning any specific names but are you aware of any games that will be on show that havent been leaked or rumoured?

Cheers for answering all of my Q's ekim

;)

willbsn13

Ekim thanks for answering our questions! I have a couple:

You think we'll see a Sea of Thieves beta?

When do you think ReCore will release?

Will FH3 be the only Forza news we get at the conference, or is there potentially something else there? (e.g FM6 DLC, Apex VR Support, teaser at a new Forza franchise?)

Dead Rising 4: will it go crazy with the weapons like 2/3 (super combo weapons) or keep it simple like 1? (Probably a little too in depth but why not ask)

ekim

Ill swoop in for a second attempt

What Is Recore?

I'll leave that to the guys on stage to explain it. What I can say is, it's in 3rd person and that there will be Bossfights.

Hmmmmmm.....

Sea of Thieves - what is it?

Forza Horizon 3 - where is the setting, is it more city based and is there another Forza game in production?

Not mentioning any specific names but are you aware of any games that will be on show that havent been leaked or rumoured?

Cheers for answering all of my Q's ekim

;)

SoT - shared world, Coop groups against coop groups. There are quests and treasures.
Forza Horizon 3 - It's indeed located in Australia. Cities are in and it's by far the most diverse Horizon game.

VinFTW

I'll leave that to the guys on stage to explain it. What I can say is, it's in 3rd person and that there will be Bossfights.

SoT - shared world, Coop groups against coop groups. There are quests and treasures.
Forza Horizon 3 - It's indeed located in Australia. Cities are in and it's by far the most diverse Horizon game.

Are there ANY surprises left?

Seems like we know all too much right now (between Scorpio details, hardware, slim, etc)

Any unannounced bombs or anything not hinted at already?

ekim

Ekim thanks for answering our questions! I have a couple:

You think we'll see a Sea of Thieves beta?

When do you think ReCore will release?

Will FH3 be the only Forza news we get at the conference, or is there potentially something else there? (e.g FM6 DLC, Apex VR Support, teaser at a new Forza franchise?)

Dead Rising 4: will it go crazy with the weapons like 2/3 (super combo weapons) or keep it simple like 1? (Probably a little too in depth but why not ask)

SoT Beta: there will be surely one but I don't know if we get news about a beta at E3
ReCore: I said no questions about release dates. :p
Forza: You will get the release date Forza Apex PC, yes.
DR4: The former. Crafting is in again.

What do you have to say about the fact that another insider here on GAF stated that Rare is working on a new Battletoads? Kind of contradicts what you're saying here, doesn't it? :p

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=203423970

I merely said I doubt they will be at E3. :)

mcrommert

Banned
Are there ANY surprises left?

Seems like we know all too much right now (between Scorpio details, hardware, slim, etc)

Any unannounced bombs or anything not hinted at already?

Eh yes for sure...also on the scorpio stuff we actually just know basics but all the good details we don't know...how will they handle forward compat, etc

daTRUballin

I merely said I doubt they will be at E3. :)

Haha that's good to know. Thanks for the reply! :p

Although I feel like Battletoads appearing at E3 would make sense. It could've even been revealed at last year's E3 seeing as how there were already a bunch of hints towards a new game even before E3 2015. I remember thinking they were going to announce it last year, but it didn't happen.

ekim

Haha that's good to know. Thanks for the reply! :p

Although I feel like Battletoads appearing at E3 would make sense. It could've even been revealed at last year's E3 seeing as how there were already a bunch of hints towards a new game even before E3 2015. I remember thinking they were going to announce it last year, but it didn't happen.

Don't get me wrong. I don't want to appear as if I know everything.

Chris1

Sea of thieves 2017 confirmed.

It definitely sounds that way but I'm still on the 2016 train, they have people going to play the full game from that competition, marketing is ramping up on social media etc, i'd be surprised if it's not this year with the way things are looking

Starfield

Will DR4 looks visually better than DR3

Can I listen to "Men Down Under" in FJ3 while driving through the Outback

How important are sandstorms in ReCore and why do you have to find shelter.

Chris1

They have?
Probably not the kind of map you expected but this is the whole area apparently:

It's not really a map but it looks open worldish? I think

sea-of-thieves-1.jpg

Yea, that's the one I kept coming across as well but it's pretty old.

Similar example would be from 2006, a press release saying Tony Hawk had signed with Activision until 2015.

We saw how that turned out in the end, maybe Activision will have one last Spider-Man game, like they did with Tony Hawk.

That's the whole Sea Of Thieves world?, I find that hard to believe.

Maybe that's the main hub area, with lot's of other smaller islands dotted throughout the ocean.

TannerDemoz

Probably not gonna happen :(....would be awesome for at least a re-make of the original.

It says Mistwalker are working on an unannounced game atm. You're probably right, though, and it's a shame because Lost Odyssey to me was the spiritual successor to the Final Fantasy series before it all got a bit silly.

We don't know if it's a movie tie in, that's pure speculation...A good Spiderman could be a big deal like the batman games. Insomniac is a good studio, they are one of the better studios to give that ip imo. They know traversal at least.

Chris1

What? This is just an artwork of a small isle. It's not the map.
I thought they said it was the whole area but I just looked it up again and apparently it's just the full island, which I guess can be took either way.

https://twitter.com/AskCaptainBones/status/720305333738954752?lang=en-gb

The way he writes it makes me think it's just that area, otherwise he'd say "Here's the artwork for one of the islands in SeaOfThieves" instead of "Here's your full SeaOfThieves island artwork" Do we know if there'll be more islands? Because that's not what I'm taking from that tweet and the reveal trailer didn't really look like it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom