• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
They had all night to come up with a statement and that sounded like something a high school student would cobble together 10 minutes before a deadline. It really is amateur hour over there.

Going after President Clinton's infidelities seems like a huge mistake. It'll just make Trump look trashy, and Secretary Clinton has had almost two decades to think about responses. It isn't like the question could possibly catch her off guard. Again, amateur hour. She was the one that got cheated on. Screaming about her husband cheating on national TV isn't going to play well.

guaranteed that hillary is going through pre debate preparation with the hardest assholes who will try to pin everything on her while being the meanest they possibly can

trump will be nothing compared to what she'd prepared for

CHC

Don Lemon just said we may get a Paul Ryan un-endorsement soon.

Please let this be the case.

It really seems like this weekend is the last chance for people to jump ship before they're sucked under. It's funny how you can actually see a change in people who go against him, like they're reclaimed their souls. Chaffetz seemed so.... alive.

NYR

Fox News is still covering this, BTW. Looks like they can't ignore it anymore.

Fox News' Bret Baier James just said "he doesn't know" if this is the death of the ticket, but concern about down ticket races is concerning. Thinking he'll survive. Just pivoted to the wikileaks stuff, haha.

Fox News anchor is now asking if it is worse that he brought up Bill Clinton? lol

xW1NlYE.png

Ok this took me a moment to get but LOL!!

Holy shit this man got fucking OWNED, by AH of all things.

How could he even think trail of shit he's left in his wake wouldn't come back around if he ran.

digdug2k

In her entire life, Clinton's approval rating was probably never higher than it was when she was first lady and Bill was being impeached. For him to bring that back is just insane. The guy has zero awareness.
Heh. I hadn't thought about it, but its crazy to hand her such a good chance to humanize herself and actually talk about what its like to have a spouse cheat, especially so publicly. I'm starting to wonder if this is all just an elaborate scheme to see just how high debate ratings can get.

I don't believe I posted in this legendary thread yet, it was just hard to keep up with the PoliGaf thread and twitter and the news.

Sunday's debate will break records again, won't it?

So this is what's gonna bury Trump? Some candid comments on women from 11 year ago and not the 100s of other shit he's said publicly during this campaign?

What makes this worse than the Khan feud? To admitting in dodging taxes? To all the horrifically racist shit he's said about pretty much every non-white people? He's shit on women before too! What's going on?

So this is what's gonna bury Trump? A 11 year old unprompted tape and not the 100s of other shit he's said publicly during this campaign?

What makes this worse than the Khan feud? To admitting in dodging taxes? To all the horrifically racist shit he's said about pretty much every non-white people? He's shit on women before too!

He's not buried. He'll survive this too.

But tonight? Tonight, we dance.

You can really tell how humbled he has become in his 1.5 years of traveling for this campaign when he praised Pence a couple days ago for his debate performance by jerking himself off for "alot of people" saying what a great choice he made for VP and what great decisions he makes, etc. What a stupid, stupid spray-tanned man child. He looked as if he had been scolded and made to sit in a corner in time-out until he looks into the camera and says he's sorry. "Now little Donnie, you'll get your phone back just as soon as you apologize like a good boy." And how does this womanizing, molesting scumbag even BEGIN to go after anyone else for infidelities. Donald, we just watched a video where you seem to be hoping to hook up with, or sexually assault, a Soap actress a very short time after you had married your THIRD wife.

I can't wait to see this human punchline get publicly embarrassed, shamed, and exposed for a second time on Sunday.

NYR

....aaaaaand Fox News is done covering the story. Just went to commercials.

20 or so minutes of coverage, lol.

Bringing up Bill makes no sense when Trump is also a well known cheater and womanizer. Anything he says bad about Bill can be easily turned back at him.

chefbags

Please let this be the case.

It really seems like this weekend is the last chance for people to jump ship before they're sucked under. It's funny how you can actually see a change in people who go against him, like they're reclaimed their souls. Chaffetz seemed so.... alive.

Agents of Shield Ghost Rider giving them one last chance to save their souls lol.

pestul

So this is what's gonna bury Trump? A 11 year old unprompted tape and not the 100s of other shit he's said publicly during this campaign?

What makes this worse than the Khan feud? To admitting in dodging taxes? To all the horrifically racist shit he's said about pretty much every non-white people? He's shit on women before too!
Bragging about sexually assaulting women is fucking huge man.

Krejlooc

Banned
So this is what's gonna bury Trump? Some candid comments on women from 11 year ago and not the 100s of other shit he's said publicly during this campaign?

What makes this worse than the Khan feud? To admitting in dodging taxes? To all the horrifically racist shit he's said about pretty much every non-white people? He's shit on women before too! What's going on?

This could be his constituency's daughters!

Some people, and especially the media, had stuck to the script that Trump's public meltdowns were just ploys for attention, that he was just playing to the camera because that's what he does.

But this was Trump in private. There is no show. This is indisputably just who he is.

border

I can't believe he's still going forward. Now every Republican running for office will be forced to answer whether or not they still support the Trump dumpster fire. He clearly gives zero fucks about supporting the party.....I have to wonder why they are still so interested in supporting him.

blackflag

Yeah this is what I posted to Facebook basically, like ok I'm glad they bailing now but what? So it's ok to be a blatantly racist xenophobic monster but this is too far? Being racist is ok I guess smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom