• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch Mafia |OT| Keep Your Vote On The Payload

Mazre

nin, AB you two gonna vote?

*splinter assuming you're abstaining to use an ability, if you were going to vote who would it be for?

spVFBYv.gif

Sorian

Banned
Cherry Bomb (4)
Xamtheking
Ty4on
cabot
Bronx-Man

Ty4on (3)
cabot
nin1000
*Splinter
melonrabbit
franconp
AbsolutBro

Bronx-Man (2)
Kingkitty
Mazre

Xamtheking (1)
StanleyPalmtree

*Splinter (0)
melonrabbit

melonrabbit (0)
*Splinter

Day 4 ends in:
red_1477162800.png

Sorian

Banned
Cherry Bomb (4)
Xamtheking
Ty4on
cabot
Bronx-Man

Ty4on (4)
cabot
nin1000
*Splinter
melonrabbit
franconp
AbsolutBro
Blargonaut

Bronx-Man (1)
Kingkitty
Mazre

Xamtheking (1)
StanleyPalmtree

Blargonaut (1)
Kingkitty

*Splinter (0)
melonrabbit

melonrabbit (0)
*Splinter

Day 4 ends in:
red_1477162800.png

Sorian

Banned
Final Vote Count:

Cherry Bomb (6)
Xamtheking
Ty4on
cabot
Bronx-Man
Blargonaut
*Splinter

Ty4on (4)
cabot
nin1000
*Splinter
melonrabbit
franconp
AbsolutBro
Blargonaut
nin1000
Mazre

Xamtheking (1)
StanleyPalmtree

Blargonaut (1)
Kingkitty

Bronx-Man (0)
Kingkitty
Mazre

*Splinter (0)
melonrabbit

melonrabbit (0)
*Splinter

Day 4 ends in:
red_1477162800.png

Sorian

Banned
"So.....what's 76 doing?"

"I'm not sure, he's been staring at that wall for a good 3 hours now."

"Think it's fine if I blow him up."

"Might as well."

Cherry Bomb has died!

Now entering Route 66

Prepare to attack. You are mafia.

Welcome to Overwatch Mafia.

You have selected Soldier 76. Currently the target of an international manhunt, you wage a personal war to expose the truth behind Overwatch’s collapse. Unrelenting in your search to find those responsible for Overwatch’s fall, you will stop at nothing to bring them to justice. Full-time soldier, part-time dad.

You are a Mafia Strong Killer. At night, you may PM me the command TACTICAL VISOR: <Playername>. This will allow you to upgrade the mafia kill with the &#8220;strong&#8221; modifier. Please note that you will have to submit the kill command if you activate your tactical visor. The strong modifier allows an action to ignore all roleblocks, protection, and redirecting abilities. You may only use your tactical visor twice over the course of the game.

The factional kill command is KILL <playername>. Defense players are scrubs so it&#8217;s usually that easy.

The scum thread can be found here and your teammates are your dark past and your mask.

You win when you are able to overwhelm the defending team (town). In other words, you win when you control 50% of the votes.

Night 4 ends in:
red_1477249200.png

Night actions due 3 hours before day start.

Sorian

Banned
The payload was advancing between the buildings as Reaper stood on the nearest roof. Waiting. Watching. Timing his ultimate perfectly for that play of the game bait.

"1, 2, 4, 7! 7 people for my death blossom!"

With that, Reaper jumped off the roof, the player controlling the character mashing the Q button as he fell.

He did not hit the ground where he intended to land.

A hook had grabbed him from out of the air. His shadow step still on cool down, there was nothing he could do to dodge the shotgun blast.

AbsolutBro has died!

Now entering Route 66

Prepare your defenses.
You are town.

Welcome to Overwatch Mafia.

You have selected Reaper. A ruthless and remorseless killer responsible for terrorist attacks across the world. You’re also a fan favorite among all the edgy teenagers.

You are a Town Hider. Each night, you may PM me the command SHADOW STEP: <Playername> to hide behind another player. If you choose a member of the attacking team, you will die immediately. If the person you choose to hide behind is killed during the night, you will die as well. While hiding, you are untargetable by normal means.

You win when the attacking team (scum) has been eliminated.

7 votes are needed for majority.

Day 5 ends in:
red_1477422000.png

Bronx-Man

Banned
AB was a big target throughout almost every day, so it's pretty likely scum NK'd him.

On the other hand, it seems pretty likely that he targeted to hide behind scum and died immediately.

*Splinter

AB was a big target throughout almost every day, so it's pretty likely scum NK'd him.

On the other hand, it seems pretty likely that he targeted to hide behind scum and died immediately.
They can't target him directly. Maybe their strong kill would have worked but we lynched that yesterday.

Cabot and/or nin are scum.

(Or Fran is, I guess).

cabot

Well, well, well.

Not a surprise. I'd've preferred to clear someone else, but Cabot has already survived too long.

Sure why not. I am. Mei. Cab is bae a mei zing.

If AB hid behind me last night nothing would have happened. I'm an even night commuter.

We are in a good place. You can lynch me and we'll be fine.

Pretty sure Fran is scum though.

Top Bottom