• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2010 NBA Offseason |OT|: Where We Slander One of the Greats of All Time... Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
TheGreatMightyPoo said:
How about an offense they can run and plays????

I doubt they will run many set plays. I bet they will just run on the fly what the defense gives them. They pretty much have 2 unguardable people.

KingGondo

Banned
Morrow to the Nets. 3 years, $12 million. Nice pick-up.

LiquidMetal14 said:
Well played by the big 3. Glad Lebron acknowledged Dan Gilberts crap to cement why he would leave Cleveland.
Or, Gilbert's tirade gave LBJ a convenient out so that sheep like you would believe LBJ was in a terrible situation in Cleveland.

SoulPlaya said:
Glad D-Wade is in the middle. Whatever happens with these 3, I'll be happy, as long as Wade gets most of the accolades.

One of them will be pissed the hell off guaranteed at one point of the season, they are all saying what others have programmed into them now.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
KingGondo said:
Morrow to the Nets. 3 years, $12 million. Nice pick-up.

Or, Gilbert's tirade gave LBJ a convenient out so that sheep like you would believe LBJ was in a terrible situation in Cleveland.
LOL what? Sheep? Lebron has handled this ordeal with class. The big 3 looked awesome together.

CB3 said:
i need to trademark new Wade order before they start using it

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
KingGondo said:

Irrelevant. His actions automatically give James the upper hand in the situation.

Triple U

Banned
SoulPlaya said:
Glad D-Wade is in the middle. Whatever happens with these 3, I'll be happy, as long as Wade gets most of the accolades.
I love how gaf automatically thinks its a forgone conclusion wade is gonna get everything regardless of what actually happens on the court..........

Judderman

drawer by drawer
ccbc3a940f93e3f97a9d1cb796457cbf-getty-102526428db015_miami_heat_i.jpg

They look like such a heel stable. :lol :lol :lol

and Bosh looks like a damn fool. :lol

Triple U said:
I love how gaf automatically thinks its a forgone conclusion wade is gonna get everything regardless of what actually happens on the court..........

I love how Heat-Age thinks it's a foregone conclusion the team is going to get everything regardless of what actually happens on the court.............

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Triple U said:
What? I'm just hoping he gets the accolades, and I think he will be their primary player (their #1).

You're really looking to start fights today, calm down man.

Triple U

Banned
SoulPlaya said:
What? I'm just hoping he gets the accolades, and I think he will be their primary player (their #1).

You're really looking to start fights today, calm down man.
not talking you specifically even though I quoted you

dabig2

TheGreatMightyPoo said:
What's stopping them from getting Reddick???

Nothing really, but he is a restricted agent. And the Bulls probably don't believe he's starter material (he's not) and since they already got Korver...

bucklam66

Dan Gilbert looks like an even bigger idiot with the letter he published last night after the prince wouldn't even return his calls. Serves him right for coddling LeBron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom