• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

Socreges

Banned
I would rather take a racoon rabies infested bukkake on my face than talk to you regarding that issue again.
Time to move on. Until the next time

Matthews questions gravity

I don't get why everyone is taking Newton's side. I mean, he's not even alive anymore. Matthews meanwhile is very much alive and if he isn't experiencing gravity then who are we to say. Not everyone is going to be bound by the law of universal gravitation.

I think a master of ice skating and puck handling would know whether or not gravity is real.

Check out Matthew's new book, It's not Gravity, It's Magnetism!

It changed my life?

Samyy

Steve Dangle and Adam on their latest podcast are hot fire talking about Crosby and the penguins white house visit. So good

Thats good to hear, Adam is generally so in the middle on like every fucking thing (even when Simmons was on) that I was afraid he might try to pull some shit here.

Socreges

Banned
Excellent, measured response that manages to address the actual issues, challenge people's beliefs, yet not jeopardize his relationship with fans etc in a white-as-fuck league.

Hope PK is taking notes.

He's finally in a white environment accepted by other whites, I can understand him not wanting to rustle any feathers.

Still a coward tho.
He's also been conditioned by the media and certain team management to conform.

So Kyperios said that Montreal earlier in camp wanted Chris Neil on a PTO but he wanted a contract...

tumblr_o8f1vuI03r1ueh03io1_400.gif

Marvie_3

Banned
NHL store in NYC finally got the adidas Blackhawks jerseys in. The collars dont look quite as shitty in person but theyre still fuckin dumb. Hopefully they get changed in the future.

Cactus

Banned
Joel Ward is a fucking mensch.

That is, in every sense of the word, an inspiring (deeply so!) statement.

Maybe it's just me, but "fucking mensch" sounds like a derogatory statement. I hadn't heard the word before, so I had to look it up to figure out if I agree with you or not lol

calder

Sup Pronman, what's happening.

Alex Howe: What are your thoughts on Tucker Poolman? How high is his ceiling?

He's fantastic. I can see him being a big part of Winnipeg's blue line for a long time. He does everything well. He can defend, get up the ice, make a decent play with the puck, has a big shot. One of the best player development cases of the last few years when he came into North Dakota and as a Freshman was often scratched or put at forward.

tumblr_nb8uq28gvt1tjpaueo1_500.gif

Socreges

Banned
Maybe it's just me, but "fucking mensch" sounds like a derogatory statement. I hadn't heard the word before, so I had to look it up to figure out if I agree with you or not lol
Untermensch is derogatory. You've probably heard it before and it's seeped into your subconscious.

Chris R

Lol NHL 18 is such garbage, I start out a new franchise file and within 4 weeks my top 4 defenseman are all concussed and several AHL players with season ending injuries as well

Don't think my roomie is having these problems. The Avs have already won 4 cups in a row in his franchise mode.

aidan

Hugo Award Winning Author and Editor
Lol NHL 18 is such garbage, I start out a new franchise file and within 4 weeks my top 4 defenseman are all concussed and several AHL players with season ending injuries as well

You must be playing as the Canucks.

Top Bottom