• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
This is a more realistic trend than the Habs going 10-0. You guys are nuts.
Yes, because Habs fans actually think that's going to happen. You have to be one of the worst Leaf trolls here which is sad, because you put the most effort into it.

Yawnier

Banned
oh god hf looks so weird now

but just in time for meltdown!

As much as I get a kick out of the overreactions and meltdowns from some habs fans online, I know that if the Leafs also went 0-6 in preseason some of us leafs fans would be doing the same thing

Edit: I just did the 'both sides' thing oh lawd

GuessWho

Habs are adjusting to Therrien new coaching style. They will make the playoffs and more. We have carey price and Weber. every thing is fine. We good for the next ten years.

Red_Man

Habs are adjusting to Therrien new coaching style. They will make the playoffs and more. We have carey price and Weber. every thing is fine. We good for the next ten years.
I enjoy how you and Foreign just come and post once every year or 2 lol

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Did Niemi seriously make a bare-handed save in the preseason because the refs aren't blowing the whistle for that anymore? Lucky he didn't break any fingers good lord

mdubs

Banned

SUBBAN-290x290.jpg

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Some quality Rangers nuggets from Friedman's 31 (still weird) Thoughts today:

23. When Filip Chytil was drafted 21st overall by the Rangers in June, he shook the hand of New York’s European Scout, Jan Gajdosik, and reminded him of their conversation in a pre-draft interview. In that meeting, Gajdosik said he could see Chytil in a Rangers’ uniform. As he walked up on stage in Chicago, the 18-year-old smiled, “I’m here!” That’s a terrific story, and the rookie forward is pushing hard to continue “being here” into the season. He also told the Rangers he did not expect to go that early, as his agent told him to prepare for a late-first, early-second selection.

24. I’m really interested in the physical research teams do with their draft picks. In the summer of 2015, Chytil was five-foot-eight, playing in a Czech league labelled similar to Junior B. The Rangers looked at the genes around him. His mother is five-foot-10 and a good athlete. His father is six-foot-four, also very active. His brother, who is 20, is six-foot-five soccer goalkeeper. Now, Filip is listed as six-foot-two, with the possibility of adding a little more. It really helped that he jumped from his previous stop into the Czech Elite League, where he played very well. But it’s clear the Rangers invested a lot of time in making the best possible projection of his growth. Very intriguing prospect.

25. The Rangers are quietly thrilled their 21-year-old goalie prospect, Igor Shesterkin, is making a strong case to be Russia’s Olympic starter in South Korea. I’d pencilled in a different up-and-comer, the Islanders’ Ilya Sorokin (who is 22) for that job. But Shesterkin, who had a .937 save percentage last season, is at .951 so far for St. Petersburg. His coach there is Oleg Znarok, who doubles as the Olympic team’s bench boss.

calder

RIP Hugh Hefner. May we all live as long and happy as him.
He was a giant weirdo who didn’t seem to like his life in most of the articles I read about him.

12 year old me still appreciates his role in showing me what boobies looked like in the dark days before the Internet.

Red_Man

Believe me, I put no effort into it.
Oh really?.....

Regular season starts tonight, I guess. Is Byron Froese your #2 or #3 center?

Peter Holland doing Peter Holland things. Enjoy, Habs!

So this is the Habs' starting lineup, huh?

🙂

This is a more realistic trend than the Habs going 10-0. You guys are nuts.

You spend more time talking about the Habs then your own team during a preseason game 🤔🤔🤔

I guess everyone needs a hobby, right? At least Manics had moments of entertainment with his blatant shit posting

Oh really?.....

You spend more time talking about the Habs then your own team during a preseason game 🤔🤔🤔

I guess everyone needs a hobby, right? At least Manics had moments of entertainment with his blatant shit posting

Red, man:

1. It was the Habs with a full lineup vs. the Marlies.
2. The Habs have Froese and Holland in their lineup, both Leaf rejects.
3. Everyone expected the Marleafs to get blown out anyways, even me.
4. Habs lose 4-2 somehow.

It doesn't take a whiz to see why the Habs would be the focus of attention tonight.

Socreges

Banned
He was a giant weirdo who didn’t seem to like his life in most of the articles I read about him.

12 year old me still appreciates his role in showing me what boobies looked like in the dark days before the Internet.
Seriously? Any you can share? Would be interesting

Top Bottom