• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon: Zero Dawn | Screenshot Thread

Kane1345

Kotaku did an article about photo mode, and included some of our pics!
One of mine is in there.

http://kotaku.com/horizon-zero-dawn-players-are-using-photo-mode-to-take-1792869868

Oh cool I made it in, thanks for the link :)

Couple more pics

horizon_zero_dawn_20170301180506_by_kane1345-db0u9pd.png

horizon_zero_dawn_20170301180702_by_kane1345-db0u9p6.png

some quick dirty shots from facebook export (couldn't find my memory stick)
This game is stunning on OG PS4, but still really want to look at this on the pro!

bn4r9JY.jpg

kO05fxO.jpg

bennibop

Seen loads of images of this game prior to launch, loaded it in to my PS4 Pro and my mind was blown. Best looking game I have ever seen (including PC) the attention to detail was staggering, entered my first
Cauldron
and that further blew my away.
To think this is open world.

I know I shouldn't keep coming here for fear of spoilers (I'm an hour or so in) but it's just too addictive to see how great this game looks.

It's surpassed Uncharted 4 for me.

eizarus

Banned
I don't have time to quote every single image that looks amazing because 90% of them too. Fantastic job all. Keep them coming!
This
What the hell with the Vegetation density, this is much better than UC4 or any other Game, unbelievable!!
And this.

Can't believe this game wasn't on my radar till the reviews hit. I'm loving every second of it now. (I expected a disappointing game with machine animals as a gimmick)

Sebmugi

What the hell with the Vegetation density, this is much better than UC4 or any other Game, unbelievable!!

Yes, I totally agree, and in motion it is even stronger, the engine "decima" inaugurates the future of the video game !!! oO Guerilla Are killers <3

1488468686-horizon-zero-dawn-tm-20170302160342.png

1488468700-horizon-zero-dawn-tm-20170302153644.png

Top Bottom