• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon: Zero Dawn | Screenshot Thread

Eggbok

horizonzerodawn_201701kkek.png

horizonzerodawn_20170upk2l.png

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Yep.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=225970758&postcount=173

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=230492130&postcount=555

Could you please take some pics of the animals you mentioned? It is kinda unique and rare to seem animals in a world where fauna is supposed to be extinct or non existent (similar to seeing real animals in Pokemon world (like real fishes)).

Animals are everywhere except indoors. There are so many that there are always some in your line of sight unless you scare them off. They're hard to see because the vegetation is so dense, but you can get an idea of how many with this game's version of eagle vision.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
PS4 Pro - Favor Resolution - TV is 4K, screens down sampled to 1080p via PS4's share software.

horizonzerodawn_20170d4sob.png

horizonzerodawn_20170qlsul.png

"Listen to my story .."

The IQ of this game is splendid. This confirms the pre-release screens were real. The age of bullshots should end with this game.

D

Deleted member 286591

Unconfirmed Member
ITT people taking more pictures than actually playing the game.
Not complaining, game looks crazy good. Keep 'em coming.

Stiler

QW6HCcl.jpg

Used pale blue filter for this one, really made the blue colors pop.

whM4j08.jpg

Old fashion sepia tone on this one.

Keep forgetting to take good shots now that I'm in the thick of the game.....I just can't stop playing!

Here's a couple. Need to upload a bunch more.

comingdown.jpg

openup.jpg

Gaminar

Banned
Questions:

1) Is there a PC game that looks better (question for people who own the platform)?
2) Is this the first game ever where there is a perfect AA solution or is it noticeable in game?
3) Can you get the skins in the DD edition in game?

The IQ of this game is splendid. This confirms the pre-release screens were real. The age of bullshots should end with this game.

Unless you're Ubisoft or EA.

sgs2008

Questions:

1) Is there a PC game that looks better (question for people who own the platform)?
2) Is this the first game ever where there is a perfect AA solution or is it noticeable in game?
3) Can you get the skins in the DD edition in game?

Unless you're Ubisoft or EA.

I game at 4k on pc with a sli titan x pascals so everything is cranked up to max more or less. And I can say that there is nothing on PC that impresses me visually as much as this game. Not Witcher 3 or ROTTR

Top Bottom