• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon: Zero Dawn | Screenshot Thread

HorizonZeroDawn_20170304113919.png

HorizonZeroDawn_20170304114148.png

Taken from the same spot atop a mountain.

Tyaren

Going to share it here as well, since the comparison often comes up.

Cool comparison of Horizon in 4k mode to The Witcher 3, max PC settings in 4K:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csvNXBxVW-g

Horizon is holding up pretty well, even surpassing the Witcher in some regards, while falling short in others.
Also interesting is the difference in art style. Directly compared to The Witcher 3 it is even more apparent how stylized Horizon actually is.

All the screens IQ look top notch in this thread but seeing the game screengrabs on some PSN groups, they don't look as sharp as here and even some are washed out even on a 4K TV. Does publishing screens in live feed or some groups reduce their quality?

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
"The Dragon's Dogma Night Forest"
horizonzerodawn_20170lvuxn.png

" The Lord of The Rings"
horizonzerodawn_2017059uto.png

"The Death Stare"
horizonzerodawn_20170u0ucd.png

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
All the screens IQ look top notch in this thread but seeing the game screengrabs on some PSN groups, they don't look as sharp as here and even some are washed out even on a 4K TV. Does publishing screens in live feed or some groups reduce their quality?

Are they using photo mode or just the share button?

HorizonZeroDawn_20170304173042b.png

Note: You have to turn Vignetting "On" and set intensity to 0 if you don't want any in Photo mode as the game automatically has it on.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
I think I'm spending equal amounts of time in photomode as playing the actual game lol, every frame is mesmerizing.

horizonzerodawn_20170f5u53.png

horizonzerodawn_201700cu7v.png

Guess what? I found Neil Druckmann publishing screens of Horizon in Live From PlayStation.
"You don't have The Lost legacy and TLOU2 to do? Follow Cory Barlog". XD

Top Bottom