• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon: Zero Dawn | Screenshot Thread

HZD.png

pip77

Standard PS4, Photomode

I did a lot of jumping up the mountain to get this pic.

vtpN7VU.png

Same PS4, share button

Received this message when I tried to go beyond the area in the pic above

Hkn4yec.png

Jamaro85

For those posting 1080p screen shots from the Pro - what are you doing to get it down from the native 4K? I wasn't even thinking about how the screenshot would be in 4K even though I'm playing downsampled to 1080p.

I really don't want to resort to throwing it in Irfanview and resizing and saving.

This turned out phenomenal with the black and white, great job. Found my new wallpaper for the moment.

McLovin

Wow it finally happened... a screenshot thread convinced me to get a game. I didn't even make it past page 1 ;_;

Lime

For those posting 1080p screen shots from the Pro - what are you doing to get it down from the native 4K? I wasn't even thinking about how the screenshot would be in 4K even though I'm playing downsampled to 1080p.

I really don't want to resort to throwing it in Irfanview and resizing and saving.

This turned out phenomenal with the black and white, great job. Found my new wallpaper for the moment.

Use faststone to bulk downsample with your desired method (lancoz or whatever)

valkyre

Why did digital foundry list water in the "doesnt work" part of their article? Yes the interaction is not much to write home about but the water itself looks might awesome to me...

Wozman23

I've been staying away from the Horizon threads until I'm through, but here are a few stylized shots I took and more varied stuff in the gallery.

Cb0iuEQ.jpg

rlxiG1q.jpg

Full Gallery: http://imgur.com/a/bmrdw

Pretty much all my favorite shots are the post card looking landscapes. The time of day tweak is wonderful.

valkyre

My only wish is that people start posting gameplay shots as well... the game is too damn beautiful to just use photomode pics.

Top Bottom