• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[RUMOR] Super Smash Bros Switch images leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: Both GameXplain and GoNintendo are saying its fake

from 4chan
I know I know...

Thread here:
http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/378543657

Images

QOlB61K.png

dZ1bLys.png

LGAZyCw.png

FukyfeG.png

Sticker star stage seems to be completely remade
Definitely not.
screenshot2017-05-30aewu0i.png

More comparisons
Went into Smash run and made some comparison images. Looks like some improvements were made to the stage all around. Some parts have better foilage and the theres some poles on the end of the stages in the first comparison pic

nz03sae.png

inhrqFz.png

more foilage, leafs added on the rocks
9qITXHw.png

Nah, the 4chan thread says that the screenshots are for a Japanese magazine and there is a screenshot with "Bowser Jr." instead of "Koopa Jr."

I'm guessing fake as discussed in the other thread. I don't think there's definitive evidence it's fake but I'd say like 92% likely it's fake.

can't trust this shit unless we see actual video footage

for all we know these are just sm4sh mods with some added photoshop trickery. can't pull the wool over me after the palutena/rayman shit

ultron87

My initial thought was, "oh, Bowser Jr. makes sense as a new character they'd add", completely forgetting that he was already in the game.

kewlmyc

Could easily be 3DS emulation screens that have been edited.

I feel that a port of 4 3DS/Wii U with elements of both is obvious at this point though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom