• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox E3 Conference 6/11 2pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

ekim

So how this mixer thing work with the free stuff? Can I simply watch it on my Xbox with mixer and get the freebies?

FelipeMGM

Looks like Halo Wars 2 DLC is called ''Awakening The Nightmare''

So he knows the price dead on but still has no idea what they will call it? Hrmmmm....

No, he says he knows it and its one of the four he put up on a poll a few days ago (these four)

Guys sorry if it's a dumb question, but I wanna catch this thing in 4K on my TV. I know there's mixer, but is that an app that I download on the Xbox One? Also is there any other place to watch in 4K?

EvB

Guys sorry if it's a dumb question, but I wanna catch this thing in 4K on my TV. I know there's mixer, but is that an app that I download on the Xbox One? Also is there any other place to watch in 4K?

It's built in I think, there will be a link on the dashboard

Majine

Banned
I have the capability to see it in 4K, but not sure if I want to ruin my image of Phil Spencers good looks by seeing every facial details on him.

EvB

I have the capability to see it in 4K, but not sure if I want to ruin my image of Phil Spencers good looks by seeing every facial details on him.

You don't want to see the nervous sweat on his face after seeing that other thread?

FelipeMGM

Looks like The Verge have an exclusive feature ready for Scorpio just like it was with XB1 and XB1 S

https://twitter.com/tomwarren/status/873954732666228736

Not long till Xbox Scorpio

DCDpMHfXsAAjf89.jpg:small

Hexer06

Xbox One X. I've been saying it since name guessing time. It has to be it! It still sounds like it's in the same family, but an upgrade from the S. Plus, abbreviation can be XBOX :D....
This thread doesn't seem to be moving very fast anymore. Not sure if the price killed hype or if ppl are running away in order to avoid leaks. lol

Ding II

Thanks. But I don't need to login on the mixer app. Well I will see how it works.

I'm pretty sure you do need to log in to the app. Maybe you just haven't done it yet? Or it's logging in automagically because you created a Mixer account the first time you used the app? Perhaps you are using your Twitter or Discord credentials to log in with?

Go to the Mixer website, log in, click the user icon in the upper right, choose "Account" and then "Link your Microsoft Account". Enter your Xbox login credentials. Done.

Now, assuming that the Mixer app on your phone is using the same Mixer account as the one you logged in with on web, your accounts will be linked up on the app as well. Same goes when you are using Mixer on your Xbox.

ekim

I'm pretty sure you do need to log in to the app. Maybe you just haven't done it yet? Or it's logging in automagically because you created a Mixer account the first time you used the app? Perhaps you are using your Twitter or Discord credentials to log in with?

Go to the Mixer website, log in, click the user icon in the upper right, choose "Account" and then "Link your Microsoft Account". Enter your Xbox login credentials. Done.

Now, assuming that your Mixer app on your phone is using the same Mixer account as the one you logged in with on web, your accounts will be linked up on the app as well. Same goes when you are using Mixer on your Xbox.

Ok thanks. Will check again later.

I wonder if they will get a bad rep even if they announce 400 now that's is breaking to the news.

Like, the perception being that Scorpio super amazing, but too expensive.

Xumbrega

Banned
Best timeline: 399, Xbox Scorpio

so so timeline: 449, Xbox Two

worst timeline: 499, Xbox One Two

nightmare timeline: 499 above, Xbox One Pro

Alexious

Now, assuming that the Mixer app on your phone is using the same Mixer account as the one you logged in with on web, your accounts will be linked up on the app as well. Same goes when you are using Mixer on your Xbox.

Any idea where we should tune on Mixer.com to watch it? Not familiar with the platform.

ResoRai

Xbox One X. I've been saying it since name guessing time. It has to be it! It still sounds like it's in the same family, but an upgrade from the S. Plus, abbreviation can be XBOX :D....
This thread doesn't seem to be moving very fast anymore. Not sure if the price killed hype or if ppl are running away in order to avoid leaks. lol
Yeah rally hope it's X. Makes sense as you said and it still sounds good.

Also seriously, someone tweet Phil and tell him to tell the camera crew to stay on the gameplay.

Damn, I'm coming to terms with this having a base price of $499. Honestly, that means I'll have to skip getting Scorpio this year. Hope it rocks for everyone that's still interested!

gamz

Going to the pool and then watching the show. We'll catch up with you all once it starts!

THE BEAST IS COMING BITCHES!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom