• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Demi Lovato a big coke head?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezalc

shadowcomplex said:
i see were this thread is going.....
to jail right?

Nope, to Team Justice.

241wllg.gif

antonz

DeathbyVolcano said:
This is so disappointing. Cocaine is fucking atrocious and incredibly unattractive. Ruins the best of people.

Logical drug for drug pushers to get into hollywood though. Rich people who have money to burn.

Mollymauk

Lonely1 said:
Because, given the current situation, all that illegal dope is tainted by the blood and suffering of thousands people. Either make it legal and start buying it from legit folks, or send her ass, along with the other Coke heads, to jail.
Sounds like a rational, sustainable policy.

G-Fex

It's funny I don't even recognize her anymore she really looks different now than her big teeth smiling of years ago.

Niblet

Oh shit, Team Justice crashed another thread? Reporting for duty!

Also that video of Demi at the party needs to be released . . . for evidence in the trial of course.

charsace

Niblet said:
Oh shit, Team Justice crashed another thread? Reporting for duty!

Also that video of Demi at the party needs to be released . . . for evidence in the trial of course.
Who is that in your ava?

threenote said:
this thread is fucking disgusting. Why don't you shit heads fantasize over someone your own age?
You're assuming we're all adults.

(Well, I am. Just ventured in here 'cause I find all the Disney Channel stars to be irritating beyond belief.)

yencid

threenote said:
this thread is fucking disgusting. Why don't you shit heads fantasize over someone your own age?
victoria? Shes my age! :D

well hella close. 17 and im 19 (turned today actually :D )

neoism

threenote said:
:lol :lol Seriously threenote, I'm not even a fan but I'd still do her... She's 17, not 12. WTF is Gaf with this pedo shit. :lol

threenote said:

Men are genetically programmed to be attracted to women who have traits which indicate health, fecundity and fertility. I'm pretty sure all of the people posted in this thread are, biologically, women, and are healthy, fecund and probably fertile. You can't fight millions of years of evolution.

neoism

Trent Strong said:
Men are genetically programmed to be attracted to women who have traits which indicate health, fecundity and fertility. I'm pretty sure all of the people posted in this thread are, biologically, women, and are healthy, fecund and probably fertile. You can't fight millions of years of evolution.
this...

Lebron

yencid said:
So is this like small guerrilla warfare ATM?
Think Japan vs US

Phase IIIA: Sneak Attack
Phase IIIB: Full engagement

Trent Strong said:
Our generations Solomon.

threenote said:

yencid said:
victoria? Shes my age! :D

well hella close. 17 and im 19 (turned today actually :D )

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOTHAFUCKA.

Victoria-Justice-Blonde-Hair.jpg

Here is the Birthday Cake. :lol

:lol :lol :lol :lol Blonde Victoria Justice is fucking ridiculous I swear. It turns non believers into believers. Thank you based god

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom