• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Demi Lovato a big coke head?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bort

Someone says they have a video.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/11/exclusive-shocking-charge-demi-lovato-caught-video-snorting-cocaine

Disney starlet Demi Lovato is caught on camera snorting cocaine in a shocking booze and drugs binge - that's the shocking charge being made to RadarOnline.com.

It is the video that will rock Disney and one of its biggest stars and if released publicly, will stun millions of fans around the world.

In the footage, Lovato can be seen snorting the drug through a rolled up bill, according to the amateur cameraman who captured the images.

RadarOnline.com has not viewed the tape, which is being shopped to various media outlets, despite repeated requests.

dream

There's been a story floating around about Demi doing line after line at a party and then fucking some dude in front of stunned partygoers.

I desperately want it to be true.

NomarTyme said:

smh at you

dream said:
There's been a story floating around about Demi doing line after line at a party and then fucking some dude in front of stunned partygoers.

"dude there's a couple fucking in the living room"

"what? hell no thats crazy shit."

"oh shit look you're right"

"wait bro is that demi ... lovato?"

"who?"

"you know that ass chinned chick on the disney channel"

"righteous..."

tass0

Banned
Oozer3993 said:
[Salutes]

cXmxx.jpg

O_O

<3

(._.)

Banned
Ok, so I guess it turns out that all of this is true. Can't help but think that this is kinda sad. Guess the video will pop up in the next day or two after $300,000 is payed to the owner of it.

bort

(._.) said:
ok, where the fuck is the video?

The person that took is is trying to sell it to people but he probably won't be able to unless he actually let's people see it to confirm it's true.

DonMigs85

dream said:

Oh my... if this was captured you can bet Disney will drop her like a hot potato. Even Vanessa Hudgen's nudie pics weren't that bad.

bort

DonMigs85 said:
Oh my... if this was captured you can bet Disney will drop her like a hot potato. Even Vanessa Hudgen's nudie pics weren't that bad.

she was 17 at the time so if the guy did tape it he won't release that portion

LosDaddie

Banned
No surprise, if indeed true. Coke will do that to ladies, even the hot ones.

My friend's roommate in college was always, and I mean ALWAYS, with some smokin' hot chick whenever I saw him. I think in the year my friend lived with him, the guy banged at least 15 different ladies. And those were just the ladies my friend knew about.

Turns out the roommate was a small-time coke dealer, and the ladies were fucking him for coke.

DonMigs85 said:
I wonder if there is a jungle down there. I mean she is a Demi, and Demi Moore had a fucking Kimbo Slice beard there...

Edit: Lunchbox you ass, Justice over all. :lol

It's a good thing that there are still non-fucked up young actresses who are hotter&cuter anyway

sw5nkj.gif

VvCOH.jpg

5139303827_d3d5c93010_z.jpg

ariana-and-victoria-kitty-o.gif

Team Justice

edit:
vv that video sounds interesting though

dream

bort said:

Woo, thanks for finding it. I feel obligated to quote this part to give everyone a semi.

Some people leave, so there’s only about 5 or 6 people left, and she keeps saying how hot she is so she just takes off her shirt, breasts totally exposed. At this point everyone else is kind of like “what in the….”

Anyway a little later on, everyone’s still drinking, she gets up on this bunk bed that’s in the living room with the guy she came with, on the top bed. She just hikes up her skirt and pulls him on top of her. He asks if she wants a condom and she says “nah, f**k it”. They then had sex in front of a room of people.

As someone who recently witnessed a girl snorting cocaine off a guy's ass (non-sexually), nothing here surprises me apart from the fact this is surprising people. People aren't innocent, this sort of stuff happens.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I demand to know more about Josh and his coke habit. I yelled this at the screen when I watched those new episodes of Drake and Josh awhile back (yeah I was a fan...shit was funny :lol)

yencid

wenis said:
I demand to know more about Josh and his coke habit. I yelled this at the screen when I watched those new episodes of Drake and Josh awhile back (yeah I was a fan...shit was funny :lol)
a while back? New episodes? They still give that show? Or do you mean a while back as in years?

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
dragonfart28 said:
Who is the hell is this?

my god i'm way too old
I don't think it's a bad thing to have no clue who these Disney Channel stars are.

What I want to know is how old are the people posting here that watch this stuff or are seriously aware of it.

Lonely1

Unconfirmed Member
yencid said:
Do you really think she is trying to be cute or funny by doing coke? reallllyyy?
I don't care what she thinks, send her ass to jail. Every single line of coke she has payed contributes to murders and incredible suffering from Colombia, passing where I live, all the way to the north.

spindashing said:
Wait hold on.

Tell us more...

Well this is the thing - it struck me how unremarkable the situation turned out to be.

Literally all that happened is that Guy came bursting into the room shouting that "Girl is going to snort cocaine off my ass!", took down his pants and lay face down across two wooden stools of different height. About three full minutes later Girl came down with her coke, was offered a choice of left, right or "the crack" and chose the base instead. And then got to it. By the sounds of it she'd lost a bet or something.

So things that sound pretty bad in words turn out to be slightly pedestrian when it's actually happening. Or maybe I have some issues!

I don't care what the thinks, send her ass to jail. Every single line of coke she has payed contributes to murders and incredible suffering from Colombia, passing where I live, all the way to the north.

Because it's wrong or because it's illegal?

id still fuck her

sad though didnt think shed be like this. then again, she always seemed the most insecure out of all the disney bitches anyways

Lonely1

Unconfirmed Member
Nexus Zero said:
Because it's wrong or because it's illegal?
Because, given the current situation, all that illegal dope is tainted by the blood and suffering of thousands people. Either make it legal and start buying it from legit folks, or send her ass, along with the other Coke heads, to jail.

(._.)

Banned
Lonely1 said:
I don't care what she thinks, send her ass to jail. Every single line of coke she has payed contributes to murders and incredible suffering from Colombia, passing where I live, all the way to the north.
you can't possibly be serious with this post

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
yencid said:
a while back? New episodes? They still give that show? Or do you mean a while back as in years?

Years, I just remember watching the newer episodes before it went off the air going "that dude picked up a coke habit!" Only because I've had an ex who went through a similar transition and I could tell it was coke then.

yencid

SolidusDave said:
It's a good thing that there are still non-fucked up young actresses who are hotter&cuter anyway

sw5nkj.gif

VvCOH.jpg

5139303827_d3d5c93010_z.jpg

ariana-and-victoria-kitty-o.gif

Team Justice

edit:
vv that video sounds interesting though
2ql4ilu.gif

Lonely1 said:
Because, given the current situation, all that illegal dope is tainted by the blood and suffering of thousands people. Either make it legal and start buying it from legit folks, or send her ass, along with the other Coke heads, to jail.

I understand what you're saying but if the government one day banned strawberries, and the only way to get strawberries was on the black market, and the black market funded operations like your example, I'd still buy and eat strawberries because they're fucking delicious and if I had my way we'd all be able to get legal strawberries.

Nom nom nom. The buck stops with the government.

Ri'Orius

Wait, Demi Lovato is one of the Disney Channel girls? Huh. She just turned up on my Pandora one day... catchy music.

'Course, considering the rest of my Pandora, it's not particularly surprising... Aly & AJ 4life, dawg.

Nexus Zero said:
I understand what you're saying but if the government one day banned strawberries, and the only way to get strawberries was on the black market, and the black market funded operations like your example, I'd still buy and eat strawberries because they're fucking delicious and if I had my way we'd all be able to get legal strawberries.

Nom nom nom. The buck stops with the government.

yeah because cocaine is not banned for a reason and is totally comparable to strawberries.

but just for the record, in your example I would not buy strawberries anymore if it means supporting related murder etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom