• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Demi Lovato a big coke head?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
She's sooo bad. I like it.

Baby Milo said:
ill take the cokehead slut

who else wants to join this team?
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

That's a losing battle, brah.

Too bad the Blonde Victoria Justice was a one day thing...

As long as it's Justice, I will stand by her. Or under her. Or inside her.

spindashing said:
As long as it's Justice, I will stand by her. Or under her. Or inside her.
xouPA.gif

Ezalc

threenote said:
this thread is fucking disgusting. Why don't you shit heads fantasize over someone your own age?

I'm 18 so I'm good hahaha. Also Justice team has my sword anytime they should need. There should be a banner for the team. :lol

Lonely1 said:
Because, given the current situation, all that illegal dope is tainted by the blood and suffering of thousands people. Either make it legal and start buying it from legit folks, or send her ass, along with the other Coke heads, to jail.
No, no, no.

They should do like they do here in Braziloland, when the drugs related violence reaches the middle class/wealthiest neighbourhoods:

1)wear a white t-shirt (words like "peace" or "love" on it are optional);
2)go in a 'march against violence';
3)complain how it´s all and only government fault (lack of public security, education, etc.). Painting drug dealers as "poor victims of an unfair world" is, also, optional;
4)buy some weed to relax on Friday night or some coke for the Saturday party. It´s ok, you are not "some poor junkie";
5)when confronted about your hypocrisy cry "It´s my body! I do what I want!";
6)go to step 1 if someone you know were assaulted, robbed or killed.

See, no need for jail or punishments.

edit: holy shit at the Drake & Josh guy pics.

cashman

Banned
Demi Lovato is a fuck up.

Victoria Justice is a goddess.

threenote said:
this thread is fucking disgusting. Why don't you shit heads fantasize over someone your own age?
She's 6 months OLDER than me!

Trent Strong said:
Men are genetically programmed to be attracted to women who have traits which indicate health, fecundity and fertility. I'm pretty sure all of the people posted in this thread are, biologically, women, and are healthy, fecund and probably fertile. You can't fight millions of years of evolution.

Perhaps that's the reason I bailed on a 17-year-old gal I was fucking (I'm in Canada, shut up). She was sick all the time, and always talked like the world was going to end, and she said she might have had some disease that kept her from having kids. Gave good head, though.

SnakeXs said:
Speak for yourself.

Nah, everyone posting stuff like "OMG I would do her raw all night long" are attempting to craft some kind of macho persona. They want the attention of others, to validate their worth as warm blooded male. Otherwise why post anything at all? You're looking for something for sure.

Now excuse me while I hose down these ponies. All this testosterone is getting funky.

Feel rather bad if this is indeed true, as I have a 7 year old who likes her show (but thankfully knows she is an actress 'pretending' on TV)...I enjoyed the few shows I had seen with her in it as well I must say. Still, Victoria Justice thread again...after the Miley one..ugh! Just not into younger girls I suppose (I am an oldie 25 =p)

Give me Tiffany Thornton, mmm. Not into bleach blondes, but I would love to do bad things with her...*washes self for thinking that* Anyway, carry on.

Kibbles

Is she the one they found cutting herself recently? She had marks on her arms at an awards show or something she was at too.

dream

Kibbles said:
Is she the one they found cutting herself recently? She had marks on her arms at an awards show or something she was at too.

That's her.

God I love this adorable little trainwreck.

Dead

well not really...yet
She was cutting sevearl years ago already

I remember some article online where they showed her with obvious cutting scars on her arms

In all seriousness, I really do hope that Demi gets help. She's an emotional wreck, and the drugs are not helping her at all. She's an idol to many little girls out there; the news must be world shattering to them.

(._.)

Banned
threenote said:
1968 is your birthday I'm guessing

EDIT: *sees later post* you have been converted I see

Dear GAF:

Wanting to fuck a Nubile woman =/= Pedophilia

I've said it before, I'll say it again: Pedophiles like 7 year old boys, not 17 year old girls.

Oozer3993

spindashing said:
:lol :lol :lol :lol Blonde Victoria Justice is fucking ridiculous I swear. It turns non believers into believers. Thank you based god

Physicists have it wrong. There aren't 4 fundamental forces. There are 5. Gravity, Electromagnetic, Strong, Weak, and Blonde Victoria Justice.

(Victoria) Justice League GAF, assemble!

0B8RZ.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom