• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Demi Lovato a big coke head?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her handlers say its not substance abuse, insiders say thats not the case. Another Disney star heading for disaster? Oh noes!

Disney teen darling Demi Lovato was boozing and snorting cocaine like a rock star before she checked into a treatment center last week, a bombshell report reveals.

"She was doing line after line like a pro - and she was 17 at the time," Texas college student Brian Payne told Life & Style magazine, on newsstands Wednesday.

The 18-year-old Lovato's hard partying apparently continued right up to the point she checked into a treatment center last week, the magazine reports.

"Demi's been on a tear lately. She'll chug booze straight from the bottle," an unnamed source close to Lovato told the glossy.

The "Camp Rock" star's representatives have been vague about her hangups, saying she's getting medical treatment for "physical and emotional" issues.

Payne told Life & Style he witnessed the Disney Channel star snorting cocaine during a wild night of partying last December.

"I just remember her doing it [cocaine] as if she had been doing it for a long time," Payne said. "It didn't seem like something new to her."

Payne said he and the "Sunny With A Chance" star partied all night at the North Richmond Hills, Tex., house of a friend following a concert in Dallas.

He said Lovato ended up getting cozy with their host, a friend named Dave who was later killed in a water sport accident.

Friends told the magazine the untimely death and her breakup with Joe Jonas, 21, left Lovato heartbroken and fueled her heavy drinking.

"Since Joe dumped her, Demi's been depressed and drinking a lot. It's been hard for her to keep working so closely with Joe," another unnamed source told Life & Style.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2...norted_cocaine_up_until_ch.html#ixzz14z7cNCdR

Zero Hero

52x641.gif

Guys, you don't realize this is our chance to hit. Just offer her a line. Tell her she needs to snort it off your junk first. Then let her go to town.

Scrape me off the floor... I can't believe actresses who aren't mature enough to handle the stresses of an adult career turn to drugs.

mrWalrus said:
How do you think the kid from Drake and Josh lost all that weight? True story.

holy shit, I don't believe that. :lol

As for Demi, I knew she had REAL emotional trouble growing up, so I'm saddened that she's doing drugs. I hope this isn't true, but if it is ... I can't say that I'm surprised.

Okay I think it's time for Victoria Justice to take over this thread too.

Victoria-Justice-Avan-Jogia.jpg

mrWalrus said:
I know someone who worked on set. I really shouldn't say any more.

Really? Wow. I commend him though. That weight loss was incredible and most likely gave him a few more years of life. I really really hope it was from good means.

Josh%20Peck.jpg

compared to:

josh+peck+fat.jpg

He looks so good looking god damn. :lol He always did have a certain look in his eyes which I always attributed to lack of sleep or ... weed, though. :lol

Hootie

Wikipedia said:
In the third season of Drake & Josh, Peck was significantly thinner than he used to be, and by the fourth season of the show, he had lost even more weight. According to a 2006 interview, Peck stated that:
"I made a conscious effort to lose weight because I knew I could be happier as well as being healthier. I started by going on a diet a year and a half ago and I got a personal trainer, but I definitely have a healthier lifestyle now. Also I feel that because I do so much television, I am a better role model. I don’t really understand why I should be a role model, but I know that kids do look up to me, so it is my responsibility to motivate people and be inspiring. I hope that I can do that for kids. It doesn't really matter what you look like though, it is who you are that matters, of course.”

lol

Shit man, Josh got so nice and slim.

Clearly I need to pick up a nice coke habit too; I don't have the time to exercise outside of boxing once a week and fucking indiscriminately :lol

mrWalrus

Banned
Just because you do coke doesn't mean you lose weight. You still have to do the work. Coke just curbs your appetite and keeps you 'energized'.

captmcblack said:
Shit man, Josh got so nice and slim.

Clearly I need to pick up a nice coke habit too; I don't have the time to exercise outside of boxing once a week and fucking indiscriminately :lol

weed is a good deed, but white is not right.

brb a bag of dope with my name on it..

NomarTyme

spindashing said:
Really? Wow. I commend him though. That weight loss was incredible and most likely gave him a few more years of life. I really really hope it was from good means.

[IG]http://www.mamarazziknowsbest.com/_photos/Josh%20Peck.jpg[/IMG]

compared to:

[IG]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_43ittja-lm8/SkcmCdk_xoI/AAAAAAAACCQ/m2gbK6xcpJs/s400/josh+peck+fat.jpg[/IMG]

He looks so good looking god damn. :lol He always did have a certain look in his eyes which I always attributed to lack of sleep or ... weed, though. :lol
Wow.

mrWalrus said:
Just because you do coke doesn't mean you lose weight. You still have to do the work. Coke just curbs your appetite and keeps you 'energized'.

Ugh, that's shit. Coke sucks* then. :(

*note: coke rules

(._.)

Banned
Hold the fuck up. Just how reliable is this? There have been rumors flying everywhere. People claiming all different things. I have a hard time believing she was snorting coke even though she is a troubled child actress.

ps: more pics please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom