• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Today's the day! I am asking her out

1nGXhEP.gif

Aesthet1c

First time checking in since he planned on asking her out, but way cool OP! Awesome that you got the date! Hope it all goes well!

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
I'm secretly hoping this actually a ruse with a really great punchline that will just floor everyone in this thread.

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
Okay wait a minute OP

I have one very VERY important question

Is her name Denko by any chance?

Deeda

I hope everything works out! If you guys get closer in the future you can show her this thread, it would be so cute.

*A few weeks/months/years down the line depending on how fast things move*

"Hey, hon... what's 'Neogaf'? I clicked on your profile and it says 'From veggies to vag' under your name and when I click on it, it leads to a page that details when you asked me out and our first date... Is this like a nerd Facebook?"

Edit: congrats and goodluck and
sorry if I inspire that tag haha

*A few weeks/months/years down the line depending on how fast things move*

"Hey, hon... what's 'Neogaf'? I clicked on your profile and it says 'From veggies to vag' under your name and when I click on it, it leads to a page that details when you asked me out and our first date... Is this like a nerd Facebook?"

Edit: congrats and goodluck and
sorry if I inspire that tag haha

You can never let her know about Neogaf. Or lie, and tell her your username is blamespace.

Top Bottom