• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Today's the day! I am asking her out

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
Is this supposed to be a joke??? Ghosts are always clear.

If your response is a serious one then that is god damn hilarious, acting like a fucking ghost connoisseur and expert.

Also, OP, congratulations! Some advice, if I may:

When you two hang out at the farmer's market today, be sure to look for the cucumbers. Find the biggest one then grasp it with both hands while you look at her devilishly.

Raptomex

OP, we are waiting.
giphy.gif

DonShula

Damn the kid was going on a lunch date at its currently a quarter past 1 at the latest. Yall thirsty af.

When the front page is mostly the leader of the free world making an ass of himself and the United States, we cling to any W we can get.

Edit: what is OP's time zone?

LT Snoshado

#FarmersMarketFriday

What an thread so far - so many good feels. Hope today is going well for you and please, give us updatesssss!~

ajb1888

Banned
Thanks for the well wishes all!

We're meeting at the market in 2 hours :)

No matter how today goes, I'm living in the moment lol. Its gonna be fun!

Have a good day GAF.

OP you solemnly swear to tell the truth and nothing but the truth, if she stands you up or brings her boyfriend you gotta let us be your shoulder to cry on.

Godspeed OP! have a bunch of fun with her and hopefully something more after. don't worry about GAF, we will understand if you're too busy to update. /wrink

moeman

There's something endearingly earnest about the op that I can get behind.

Good job mate. Hope you have a great time!

Hydrus

Release it OP!! Release everything!! Remember all the chicks you missed out on. All the sex you didn't have. Now make that your POWWWWWWWEEEEERRR!!!!

latest

Top Bottom