• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Behold the pedos - Someone please call Dateline!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy fuck :lol

The age thing isn't really a huge deal in my opinion...it's just that I really, really don't know how you could stand dating a 16 year old...I can't even stand 19-20 year olds (I'll be 22 later this year) and my last few GFs have been that age.

And wtf, you said you've been dating since FRIDAY? That's not dating...it's called getting hugged and falling in love with the first person who pays attention to you.

God...I actually prefer most "wahhh! I'm a virgin!" threads to this one, and that's saying alot.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
{Mike}'s girlfriend can bake a pretty cake
to bake a pretty cake if the way is hazy
you gotta do the cooking by the book you know you can't be lazy
never use a messy recipe the cake would end up crazy
if you do it by the book then you'll have a cake
we gotta have it made you know that I love cake
finally it's time to make a cake
240158113_l.gif

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
kingofthreads.jpg

But anyway, yeah, I agree that the age difference isn't as big of a deal as you guys are making it. Physically 16-year-olds are pretty much fully developed. It's society that makes those rules; in other countries people wouldn't bat an eyelash to a 20-year-old going out with a 16-year-old, but they'd probably question a 14 or 15-year-old doing the same.

Mentally...different story; worlds apart 90% of the time. But I have a friend who's 17, but is more intelligent, mature, and level-headed than almost every person I know that's my age. There are people out there who are that young and are very developed mentally ^^

**First paragraph applies only if he isn't hitting it. If he is, then that's pretty fucking irresponsible.

shuri

Banned
It's just hilarious. The settings. The events. Wow. You waited for her for a hour, she came back with another guy, she went to the bathroom to clean herself up and you got owned by a 16 years old.

And you guys are now on a hiatus. Wow just wow.

shuri said:
It's just hilarious. The settings. The events. Wow. Just wow. She came to you, pretty much ignored you, went to the bathroom to clean herself herself, and you waited for her, like a tool.

Worst part is he really would have kissed her after all that....mmmmm...nothing like sloppy jizz seconds.

I'm not going to go on the age thing, but Jesus dude. Five days ago you don't even know her, several days ago she's your girlfriend, yesterday you predict a great solid relationship, and today you talk about a hiatus. Sounds like you're a bit quick to declare milestones.

etiolate

Banned
I think this is below Boogie and demon on the social success scale. I think Mike just moved those two right up the ladder.

Ichirou

Banned
{Mike} said:
Wait, i'm a pedophile now because i'm dating a 16 year old girl? Pretty clever reasoning GAF. Younger girls tend to have older boyfriend, don't you know? And she's turning 17 this summer, so a 2-3 years margin isn't that much.

2-3 years isn't that much...except it's not 2-3 years, it's FOUR YEARS. -_-

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Ichirou_Oogami said:
20 - 16 = 4.

It's simple mathematics. :lol
But what if SHE is about to turn 17, and HE just turned 20. Then it's like, two years! AM I RITE?

This thread is great. :lol

Ichirou

Banned
vatstep said:
But what if SHE is about to turn 17, and HE just turned 20. Then it's like, two years! AM I RITE?

This thread is great. :lol

We would have to know their exact birthdates to more accurately be able to gauge the level of Mike's perversion.

etiolate

Banned
Highschool girls change every 2 months. She's nice now, but in a month or two she'll be a lesbian. In another couple months, she'll be an oversexed hippie. Give her half a year and she will be Queen Latifah.

etiolate said:
Highschool girls change every 2 months. She's nice now, but in a month or two she'll be a lesbian. In another couple months, she'll be an oversexed hippie. Give her half a year and she will be Queen Latifah.

you say this as if it's a bad thing

Beavertown

Garbage
I dated a 15 year old when I was 21. Any of you motherfuckers would do the same thing if you had the chance.

She was very mature, acted like she was 20, and it's not like she was a virgin.. not that that matters I guess.

Beavertown said:
I dated a 15 year old when I was 21. Any of you motherfuckers would do the same thing if you had the chance.

She was very mature, acted like she was 20, and it's not like she was a virgin.. not that that matters I guess.
Age of consent in your country, state, municiplaity?

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
BlueTsunami said:
I caught {Mike} and his girl having secks!
Holy shit, is that even real? That's just wrong. :lol

Willco

Hollywood Square
Beavertown said:

Mike is off the hook for NeoGAF's Fucked Up Person of the Week Award!

:lol

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Beavertown said:

all signs point to youre a loser and shes a skank

Beavertown said:

uh.. or not. hell i actually had a 16 yr old girl actively pursuing me when i was 20-21. like... really really strong and she was pretty cute i guess. but she was A FUCKING HIGH SCHOOL KID.

Beavertown said:

Wow...this topic got even better! Ya...very mature. She did a great job of keeping her Barbies well dressed and out of the way when you picked her up from daycare....I'm sure she wasn't a virgin when you were done with her....

Willco

Hollywood Square
SHE WAS A VERY MATURE CHILD, IT WAS LIKE DATING A WOMAN MY OWN AGE (WHO WON'T DATE ME FOR SOME ODD REASON). I HAVE FOND MEMORIES OF BUYING BACK-TO-SCHOOL SUPPLIES WITH HER AND GOING TO CHUCK-E-CHEESE'S FOR HER BIRTHDAY.

White Man

Beavertown said:

She's gonna sell your baby for a Westlife CD!

Beavertown

Garbage
sp0rsk said:
all signs point to youre a loser and shes a skank

Fuck you dude. You don't know shit about it. And I'm not saying I would date a girl that age now. But at the time, it didn't seem like that big of a deal. She was out of school, working and living on her own.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Beavertown said:

Ichirou

Banned
Beavertown said:
Fuck you dude. You don't know shit about it. And I'm not saying I would date a girl that age now. But at the time, it didn't seem like that big of a deal. She was out of school, working and living on her own.

Like sp0rsk said. All signs point to your being a loser and her being a skank...even moreso after this post. :lol

Willco

Hollywood Square
Beavertown said:
Fuck you dude. You don't know shit about it. And I'm not saying I would date a girl that age now. But at the time, it didn't seem like that big of a deal.

It's not a big deal to date someone who when you were 6-years-old was a fetus!

She was out of school, working and living on her own.

At 15? What, was this in Hong Kong or something?

Beavertown said:
I've heard this line somewhere- aw that's right Jerry Springer!

etiolate

Banned
wait

{Mike} said:
Yeah that is me. Not too long ago, I posted how glad I was to have met a new girl with the help of Internet (see: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102187).

Your thread couldn't have come in a better time. I met this girl last friday with an online dating website and well it worked out. I'm not ashamed or anything, she is georgeous and all, but I just don't like the reaction of people when I tell them I met my actual girlfriend with the help of the Internet. I mean, what's the difference between meeting a girl in a club, by accident or by a friend of yours? Then again, people have stereotypes about Internet dating :*(. I just don't have the time nor the patience to approach girls in "real life".

So you posted in my thread about how good and wonderful meeting people online is because you picked up an underage girl off a dating site?

Beavertown said:

O.O okay this is starting to seem like a joke post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom