• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Downloads - February 2012

Baconbitz

Banned
So, I got a weird thing going on. Someone from the community site that banned nintendo site told me that he was able to transfer Pro putt Domo and considering the Domo games were on the eshop now I assumed it was possible to transfer but when trying to transfer it looks like this. Though that image is a super blurry phone pic the bottom game is pro putt domo. Is the only solution to call Nintendo?

Tyeforce

This is cool. I'm just looking at my Activity Log now. But...It says I have played 80 titles, and I only have 79 icons. i.e. The last space on page ten of the software library is blank. What gives?
Whoa...now that you mention it, I'm missing icons too. It says I've played 201 titles, but I just counted and I only have 199.

Hm...did you ever send you 3DS in for repair, by chance? I know when I sent mine in, an unknown title appeared in my Activity Log called "???", presumably because it had been deleted by Nintendo. But my friend who also had his 3DS repaired didn't have the title deleted, and it was called something like "Nintendo DS Demonstration".

Actually, now that I think about it, there could have been multiple titles that were used by Nintendo on my 3DS and then deleted, because I had "???" listed for two or three days, so there very well could have been two different titles used and then deleted, which would explain the two missing icons.

Chopper

Whoa...now that you mention it, I'm missing icons too. It says I've played 201 titles, but I just counted and I only have 199.

Hm...did you ever send you 3DS in for repair, by chance? I know when I sent mine in, an unknown title appeared in my Activity Log called "???", presumably because it had been deleted by Nintendo. But my friend who also had his 3DS repaired didn't have the title deleted, and it was called something like "Nintendo DS Demonstration".

Actually, now that I think about it, there could have been multiple titles that were used by Nintendo on my 3DS and then deleted, because I had "???" listed for two or three days, so there very well could have been two different titles used and then deleted, which would explain the two missing icons.

I have sent it in for repair, yeah. I've just checked and double checked my Activity Log, and if Nintendo did use some software on my unit, they deleted all trace of it except that erroneous icon gap. I'm seriously confused.

Does anyone else have this issue?

Amalthea

Banned
Undead Storm is surprisingly good.

If you're done with Raid Mode in RE:Revelations and still need a Zombie-killing fix you should consider it.

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
Undead Storm is surprisingly good.

If you're done with Raid Mode in RE:Revelations and still need a Zombie-killing fix you should consider it.
Thanks for the impressions. I've actually been considering it after I saw a video snippet in the weekly Nintendo Magazine.

Dillon's Rolling Western Headed to the eShop this Thursday

large.jpg

Confirmed for EU eShop February 23rd.

The influx of things to play on my 3DS lately is overwhelming. Never thought I'd say that.

Capndrake

EU update this week:

DSiWare: Box Pusher (500 points), 3 Heroes: Crystal Soul (500 points)
WiiWare: Newton vs. the Horde (500 points)
3DS demo: Nintendogs + Cats

Dillon's Rolling Western is apparently NOT part of the update.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
EU update this week:

DSiWare: Box Pusher (500 points), 3 Heroes: Crystal Soul (500 points)
WiiWare: Newton vs. the Horse (500 points)
3DS demo: Nintendogs + Cats

Dillon's Rolling Western is apparently NOT part of the update.

Desperation!
I was looking for it!
I've got the fantastic Pullblox, I'm still looking for PAL localization of Dillon but especially Sakura Samurai and the TWO Picross games...

Baconbitz

Banned
Not interested in the Samurai game. Have zen pinball, pushmo, msf, vvvvvv, freaky forms. Have a little more then 9 dollars left. Should I just wait for this Thursdays update or is there something I NEED to purchase?

Roto13

Not interested in the Samurai game. Have zen pinball, pushmo, msf, vvvvvv, freaky forms. Have a little more then 9 dollars left. Should I just wait for this Thursdays update or is there something I NEED to purchase?

There probably won't be anything better this Thursday.

You know, I never really liked Punch Out, but I really like Sakura Samurai. I only really play it when I'm bored for a few minutes, but I do enjoy it a lot. I'm at what I think is the last castle now. (I bought it last weekend.)

OnPoint

Dillon's Rolling Western Headed to the eShop this Thursday

large.jpg

Confirmed for EU eShop February 23rd.

The influx of things to play on my 3DS lately is overwhelming. Never thought I'd say that.

Any link for confirmation? I don't see it on Nintendo's page for the game or their press site.

EDIT: Oh, the EU shop. Shoot. No US date yet, I take it... :(

Man, what the hell is wrong with the PAL eshop? Is EFIGS the issue? I'm really getting sick of seeing every worthwhile original title go unreleased without so much as a hint as to when they might see the light of day. What hope I had for the platform after Pullblox and Mighty Switch Force is really dwindling. Wish Nintendo would at least communicate what was going on.

Veal

I am really enjoying the eShop. I find myself getting on it just to look at videos of games I would have normally given no thought to. There are at least 5 games I would have never purchased now on my 3DS. Case in point: Inchworm Animation. It's pretty insane.

Chopper

Just finished Warioland again for the first time in years. Absolutely fantastic. Although, are anyone else's end credits a bit glitchy? I got the castle. I don't know if I fancy grinding another 5000 coins!

Is there anything cool or exclusive about Strider Genny that makes it worth owning if I have the Capcom Classics Remixed version?

Lovin' that NES console boot up screen on my updated Ambassador SMB. 8)

Also Hulu plus on the Wii is super glitchy. No loss though as Hulu Plus is a terrible service. You pay for more ads than the free version. They even force you to watch an ad before the credits roll on reruns of the Cosby Show!

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Just finished Warioland again for the first time in years. Absolutely fantastic. Although, are anyone else's end credits a bit glitchy? I got the castle. I don't know if I fancy grinding another 5000 coins!

There's a cheat code to grind 999 coins a level or more. You want the best ending, trust me.

Javier

Wow, the SMB eShop trailer does no justice to the pretty much perfectly emulated game. The video looks glitchy as hell.

@MUWANdo

Banned
There's an Inchworm video on the eShop? I guess you mean the NA shop?

I really wish that game would hit the PAL store already, I have a points card waiting to go.

Chopper

There's a cheat code to grind 999 coins a level or more. You want the best ending, trust me.
Oh man. I just Googled this. I had no idea. Whilst that is awesome, I noticed there's another ending if you finish it without dying! My last save is at the last level, and I died ONCE earlier in the game! Dammit.

tsab

Oh man. I just Googled this. I had no idea. Whilst that is awesome, I noticed there's another ending if you finish it without dying! My last save is at the last level, and I died ONCE earlier in the game! Dammit.

There is? Never knew that. I've done the endings
1 to 6 moneysacks
in my youth

Can you spoiler tag me the ending?

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man

I hadn't heard that. I thought 6 moneybags was the best ending.

Roto13

What.

I finished this game about a thousand times when I was a kid. I wouldn't be surprised if I actually saw that ending and didn't know it was for not dying. :p
Is it the moon ending?

Top Bottom