• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 2012.2.22 - Feb 22nd, 6AM EST [Over]

zroid

Banned
S2bRT.jpg

Obligatory

znYJu.png

sphinx

the piano man
that reggie would be an awesome metroid prime 4 boss, I'd kill it with the strength of a thousand super charged missiles.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
My boring predictions: new footage of known games, some dates, maybe Game Gear or TurboGrafx/PC-Engine titles. No FFVII (would be announced at a S-E-specific event), no new 3DS (too early, maybe a new color tho), no WiiU news.

If Iwata represents Nintendo of Japan, and Reggie represents Nintendo of America, who the heck represents Nintendo of Europe again?

Sadist

My boring predictions: new footage of known games, some dates, maybe Game Gear or TurboGrafx/PC-Engine titles. No FFVII (would be announced at a S-E-specific event), no new 3DS (too early, maybe a new color tho), no WiiU news.

If Iwata represents Nintendo of Japan, and Reggie represents Nintendo of America, who the heck represents Nintendo of Europe again?
Satoru Shibata. But NoE will enjoy the Japanese stream.

Nibel

CreepyGAF, didn't forget about you!

Reggie with Reggie mask (available at Club Nintendo - 40.000 points)

1P9ZB.png

Reggie with Iwata wig and Iwata glasses

aq2Qw.png

Done!

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member

Laurent Fischer. Or as Sadist wrote, Satoru Shibata.

I want an explosion of megatons, don't get me wrong, but I'll squeal like a schoolgirl if by some chance Game Gear games are coming to the e-shop within the next few weeks.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.

The poorman's George Clooney will most likely being doing the presentation since he did the 3DS one.

EmperorMattevs

Neo Member

Satoru Shibata represents Nintendo of Europe.

ReyVGM

I have an effin' job interview tomorrow. 2 weeks looking for work, and TOMORROW I have an interview. Thanks, life.

ReyVGM

Just get up really early to watch the Japan one.

I have to be there at 8 AM, which means I have to leave at 7 and according to the countdown, that's when the video starts in my timezone. So I guess I'll be back after the megaton is over. I wanted to experience the meltdown live.

Risgroo

The 3ds needs a new Advance Wars, how did the last one do? Oh, and I expect Zelda, Mario, Starfox, Pikmin 3 and a gritty Urban Champion reboot.

Top Bottom