• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1NETT

Sounds like the seperately sold controller is a little bit different or am I mistaken?
it says it has a UNSC logo? I don't see it on the pics

Derp I am dumb. You are right.

God damn I want one of those box set controllers....

Hopefully the other one looks as good as the other one.

Sounds like the seperately sold controller is a little bit different or am I mistaken?
it says it has a UNSC logo? I don't see it on the pics

Hmmm, you could be right.

Microsoft and 343 Industries are releasing a standalone Xbox 360 “Halo 4” Limited Edition Wireless Controller. The graphics on this controller will feature the United Nations Space Command (UNSC) emblem on a dark grey translucent body, and will include an Avatar T-shirt as exclusive downloadable content.

zap

I don't understand why the console comes with the standard edition of Halo 4!!!

If you're hardcore enough to buy a Halo 4 console, aren't you hardcore enough to want the Limited Edition?

I want to buy the console now, but if I do I will need to buy a second copy of the game. Far from ideal. :|

If you're hardcore enough to buy a Halo 4 console, aren't you hardcore enough to want the Limited Edition?

I want to buy the console now, but if I do I will need to buy a second copy of the game. Far from ideal. :|

It's how all LE Xbox's are, and it's never made sense to me.

UNSC Controller:
jbbzCf0pP62zkT.jpg
jtZaHx7kfLRcu.jpg
jbbDvwu1LQFvbS.jpg
jPpMGGnSVwYnU.jpg

Vire

Pretty dissapointed by how they're doing the whole panels/reveal stuff.

It can't be said enough, it would be great to have behind the scenes videos for the reveals of the objective based game stuff. etc.

Not everyone can fly across the country to see these panels. :/

Oh well.

Did someone ask about the co-op netcode?/Someone should ask about the co-op netcode.

Doubt you could get a good answer to that (even though it's a good question), I mean what are they gonna say?

"Is the netcode improved this time"

"Nope, still garbage. Thanks for the question!"

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative

cost and demographic - unfortunate thing about special edition consoles.

Woorloog

Banned

Cost i understand, which is why i've never wondered why limited edition consoles don't have LE versions of games bundled.
But what demographic? People who are interested in Halo but don't have 360 yet?

Vire

Frank/David, any chance we get a video of the stuff shown today?

Seems like there's lot's of confusion on what was talked about at the panel.

Guess we'll have to wait and see. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom