• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale |OT| Use Supers to Smash your Bros!

Mikor

Preorder link is not working. Says its "unavailable". Under "PS3 Games", it works though, but that isn't preorder.

Hm, curious. I selected the banner asking to Preorder Now, it took me to the store's page, and I checked out. Again, no idea if that constitutes an actual preorder or not, as I've never actually preordered anything from PSN, but that was my experience just a moment ago.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Just watched the movie and came back to see a lot of complaints.

2d915787786a9f0fd314fa8d3c739b686954ec1_t.gif

Quick

Banned
Are the bonus costumes included in the game download, or is it separate? I pre-ordered on the PS Store yesterday, and it told me I get 20 alternate costumes included.

Ran rp

I feel bad. I keep seeing TheMink and JStein sign in. =\ Have other people who preordered been able to download the game?

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
PSY・S;44545510 said:
I feel bad. I keep seeing TheMink and JStein sign in. Have other people who preordered been able to download the game?

Yeah, I felt bad for most of people who are not able to downloading the games.

Somnia

Feel free to add me on PSN

Somnia

Will be on starting around 9PM cst tomorrow, looking to get some good games going with Gaffers

Top Bottom