We can expect a update on the game this week.
Posted on 26 January, 2013 at 3:21 pm by Fred Dutton
We’ll be talking more about KZ:M next week, so I’ll leave you hanging for now!
A new issue of a Polish magazine has already hit the internet with some new pictures and the first details. Some of them are as follow:
- Engine is nearly 1:1 from PS3 version
- They added a few new gimmicks to the engine, so they can utilize more PS Vita
- Game is gorgeous, clear and crispy textures, big draw distances
- Character models are awesome, the same with animation
- Stable FPS even with gigantic action inside levels
- Literally - game is like portable Killzone 3, looking better than Uncharted.
It looks absolutely staggering